Where does it mention it was BJP OR THIER BHAKTS? Or have we developed an definition that whatever wrong is said is said by BJP AND HIS BHAKTS .
This people are stupid and DUMBF**** and should be called so
I was wondering about that. See the discussion we had in 2010

https://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/war-within-india-naxals.89004/

They never cared about all the CRPF personnel who were losing their lives in the line of duty in areas with Maoist insurgency.
No mention of bhakts at all.

When did that term become fashionable ?

Met a friend who actually preferred that Captain Abhinandan should have died instead of getting into the hands of Pakistanis.
If we cannot swallow the capture of just one guy then how can we push our soldiers to go the whole hog and fight terrorists in Pakistan ?

It makes no sense, people get upset when our guys are ambushed but when they are fighting we don't want them to get caught.

Does not work that way

The bad news is your friend is not alone. Indian twitter users lost the plot when they saw his photos.

[DOUBLEPOST=1551379071][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes I usually don't get into discussion anymore now because if I speak even a single good thing about the government I'm called a BHAKT when the reality is far different!
You keep going .
Good night [emoji3]
Why? they can call me anything i have no right to complain :D[DOUBLEPOST=1551379278][/DOUBLEPOST]
Its such a shame that many fail to see the bravery of that guy who did not worried about going inside their airspace and took the battle inside Pakistan. He fought and kept the honor of the country absolutely intact .
I see how effective the psywar was here though.

Last edited:
If we cannot swallow the capture of just one guy then how can we push our soldiers to go the whole hog and fight terrorists in Pakistan ?

[DOUBLEPOST=1551379071][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why? they can call me anything i have no right to complain :D
Not everyone is as strong and as I intellect as you bro [emoji16][emoji41]
May the force be with you [emoji23]

Where does it mention it was BJP OR THIER BHAKTS? Or have we developed an definition that whatever wrong is said is said by BJP AND HIS BHAKTS .
This people are stupid and DUMBF**** and should be called so

Because no one other than retarded extremist right wing assholes would troll a war widow for wanting peace.

Yes I usually don't get into discussion anymore now because if I speak even a single good thing about the government I'm called a BHAKT when the reality is far different!
You keep going .
Good night [emoji3]

Lets say you hire a servant with a good salary and he is expected to take care of say 3 things as part of his duty.When do you heap praises on him?

1. He does the 3 things you asked for. Do you heap praises on him or reward him with a big bonus for doing the work that he is being already paid a salary for?
2. He does only 1 thing and doesn't bother doing the other 2 or does a sloppy job. Do you heap praises on him for doing the 1 thing and avoid criticizing him for the other 2?
3. He does no job properly. Do you still praise him for doing nothing?

The govt is your servant and expected to do things for you. You have given them the job and pay them to work for you. Everything they do right is what something they are expected to do as part of their basic duties. Everything they do wrong or not do at all is something for which they need to be criticized for. There is no situation where a sane citizen in a democracy has reason to praise the govt and even if there is reason to praise on one point, there will be 100 other things for which they have to be criticized. So, if you are ignoring the 100 things to criticize and finding any excuse or reason to praise, the relationship been you and the govt is not what is expected of a dutiful citizen. To put it another way, the govt is a donkey that you ride, you do not let it ride you or you lose respect of your peers.

This applies to who ever is running the govt. The congress never had people taking them on their shoulders. They are always criticized for the things they didn't do or did a sloppy job with. They were hardly ever praised for the things that they might have done well here and there. That is how its expected to be. But then, the same standard should be used for BJP too. The problem is that some people like you expect a different standard to be used. You try hard to find reasons to praise where there were none. Your relation with this govt is not that of a dutiful citizen to the govt. The govt is meant to be challenged and criticized at all times.

Why were Mig 21s running flight operations anywhere near the border?
These things are relics from 1961. Wouldn't it be better to let only Mig29/Su30s fly near the border for now while Pakis are chomping at the bits for revenge. The newer aircrafts can take on the Paki F16s at least. Migs are hopelessly outclassed.
Watch this

Interesting point brought up is the Paks are not supposed to use their F16's for offensive operations as one of the conditions stipulated by the Americans.

This is why they keep denying F16's were used at all. But we've already shown evidence of AMRAAM's that cannot be fit onto their other existing aircraft.

Last edited:
Lets say you hire a servant with a good salary and he is expected to take care of say 3 things as part of his duty.When do you heap praises on him?

1. He does the 3 things you asked for. Do you heap praises on him or reward him with a big bonus for doing the work that he is being already paid a salary for?
2. He does only 1 thing and doesn't bother doing the other 2 or does a sloppy job. Do you heap praises on him for doing the 1 thing and avoid criticizing him for the other 2?
3. He does no job properly. Do you still praise him for doing nothing?

The govt is your servant and expected to do things for you. You have given them the job and pay them to work for you. Everything they do right is what something they are expected to do as part of their basic duties. Everything they do wrong or not do at all is something for which they need to be criticized for. There is no situation where a sane citizen in a democracy has reason to praise the govt and even if there is reason to praise on one point, there will be 100 other things for which they have to be criticized. So, if you are ignoring the 100 things to criticize and finding any excuse or reason to praise, the relationship been you and the govt is not what is expected of a dutiful citizen. To put it another way, the govt is a donkey that you ride, you do not let it ride you or you lose respect of your peers.

This applies to who ever is running the govt. The congress never had people taking them on their shoulders. They are always criticized for the things they didn't do or did a sloppy job with. They were hardly ever praised for the things that they might have done well here and there. That is how its expected to be. But then, the same standard should be used for BJP too. The problem is that some people like you expect a different standard to be used. You try hard to find reasons to praise where there were none. Your relation with this govt is not that of a dutiful citizen to the govt. The govt is meant to be challenged and criticized at all times.
I'm not going to debate on this but if your telling me there is no one that ever praised congress then you're wrong bro. And as i said earlier I have benefitted from the government so I'm happy with the government [emoji3]

There's no proof given by our government of

- Jaish camp's existence in Balkot
- Aftermath of attack on Balkot
- Pakistani F16 getting shot down
For now nothing more than eye witness accounts as previously reported

We didn't have any twin seaters in the vicinity at the time so its their F16 which fell on their side of the border.[DOUBLEPOST=1551410343][/DOUBLEPOST]
as i said earlier I have benefitted from the government so I'm happy with the government [emoji3]
The young of this country put him in office and as a result of this op they will keep him in office.

We should all think of reaching higher - Modi
I think that one sentence pretty much captures the essence of this whole op. Outstanding.

Last edited:
I DISAGREE

Yes, because you're probably not an extremist right-wing asshole.

I didn't say all bjp supporters. Bhakt is a colloquial expression but there's a pretty clear definition of it.

Also, a narrow-minded, opportunistic mindset is rarely morally or ethically right.

Yes, because you're probably not an extremist right-wing asshole.

I didn't say all bjp supporters. Bhakt is a colloquial expression but there's a pretty clear definition of it.

Also, a narrow-minded, opportunistic mindset is rarely morally or ethically right.
No you're getting me wrong. Why right wing only? This trolls can be left wing too? Why bhakts only they can be congress supporters too? EXTREMISTS ON BOTH SIDES ARE ASSHOLES BRO!

No you're getting me wrong. Why right wing only? This trolls can be left wing too? Why bhakts only they can be congress supporters too? EXTREMISTS ON BOTH SIDES ARE ASSHOLES BRO!

Because if you look at all the rape and violence threats, they're usually bjp/rss bhakts. How many left wing extremists do you see doing that recently?

The centre just emboldens them by condoning and even pardoning domestic terrorists just because they're supporting their party.[DOUBLEPOST=1551415703][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think that one sentence pretty much captures the essence of this whole op. Outstanding.

He took it all the way to 90 bucks a litre, dunno how much higher he wants...

Because if you look at all the rape and violence threats, they're usually bjp/rss bhakts. How many left wing extremists do you see doing that recently?

The centre just emboldens them by condoning and even pardoning domestic terrorists just because they're supporting their party.[DOUBLEPOST=1551415703][/DOUBLEPOST]

He took it all the way to 90 bucks a litre, dunno how much higher he wants...
Way too many from left wing too!
I think youre just looking at only a side of the story brother!

According to ANI, Pakistan violated ceasefire at Gawahalan, Chokas, Kiker and Kathi in Uri last night. One civilian was injured who is receiving treatment in a hospital.

Meanwhile no air-traffic over Pakistan persists:

Capture.jpg

LIVE Air Traffic at 11:22am (IST)

EDIT: Pakistan has extended it's closure of air-space till 4th of March.

Last edited:
Heavy shelling by Pakistan in areas along LoC in Rajouri, Poonch:

Pakistan on Friday heavily shelled areas along the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir's Rajouri and Poonch districts leaving a woman injured, the eighth consecutive day that it has violated the ceasefire.

Officials said Pakistan troops used heavy guns including Howitzer 105 mm to target civilian areas in Poonch.

"Pakistani troops resorted to firing and mortar shelling along the LOC in Krishnagati sector and it ended around 0130 hour," an official said.

The firing and mortar shelling continued overnight in several sectors of Poonch and Rajouri districts, the official said adding the Indian Army retaliated strongly and effectively.

A woman identified as Naseem Akhtar was injured in the firing in Mankote area of Poonch, officials said.

"About 1615 hours Friday, Pakistan initiated unprovoked ceasefire violation by shelling with mortars and firing of small arms along LoC in Nowshera sector," the defence public relations officer said.

Back