LMAO! When did I say I'm a fan? Just because I support them doesn't mean I'm one of those "BHAKTS" He was wrong to make a joke about it and should absolutely say sorry for it!

OK then, Why would you "support" any politician at all? Support the govt (not a specific politician) by honestly paying your taxes without any evasion and then you demand the things that the govt should be rightfully provide and criticize them for things that they are not doing.

And just for the record, there are no modi haters. Criticism does not equate to hate. It is the fundamental right and duty of every citizen to be critical of the govt and the people running it and their policies.

Lastly there is nothing wrong with hating the nation for how it is. I hate this nation for a number of things including the superstition, stupidity, discrimination, crime, complete lack of respect for life, corruption, utter moral bankruptcy and people sucking up to celebrities and politicians and would love for things to change. The constitution does not require you to love the nation or be loyal to it unconditionally. It is also a duty of every citizen call out when things are not right.

I doubt anything would have happened if this was not an elections year and not a period with elections pending in a few months.
That might be true if this was the first time we did it but think back to Uri. Where was the need to respond there ?

You have a leader that decided enough was enough. Once that important green light was given then the question is what to do. Is there a viable target. Do we have the capability. Finally, whatever is decided has to be acceptable in the world community. Meaning we should not find ourselves sanctioned as a result.

For instance massing troops along the border after the parliament attack clearly wasn't going to go down well elsewhere. But a carefully calibrated, measured non-military response that did not target their public, infrastructure, economy, military etc. It was pre-emptive so legal as opposed to punitive which would be illegal. Sailed through. Nobody opposed. Once we got the condemnation at the UNSC, the strike went ahead the next day.

Criticism does not equate to hate. It is the fundamental right and duty of every citizen to be critical of the govt and the people running it and their policies.
Watch this

I'm generally appreciative of Piyush but he dodged the question here and went on the defensive. I'm not a fan of Rahul or his India today but he isn't saying anything wrong here and in the end he had to politely remind the minister that no one needed a patriotism/nationalism certificate from the BJP.

Criticism cannot be considered anti-national and questioning sure as hell not.

People must not latch onto this example and think there is something wrong about the op, its just bad PR from the minister :)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...n-media-proves-it-is-bjps-propaganda-machine/

Tinfoil hat on: BJP stopped amazon in india so his paper is attacking bjp Tinfoil hat off.
See the authors. WP is like a platform to go after India on whatever. True or false does not matter. If it appears in a western newspaper it must be correct and we must introspect. Period.

The PM said we must not politicise it and the day after his party went on to do just that. The opposition jumped in. Why was the BJP so eager to do that. Are they anxious, they have reason to be but i think this strike has saved them. Still its just two months to the election so every pol is on a hard sell mission.

This article is just propagating the same thing. Then they attack Indian media, let me tell you american media is actually worse and WP is part of it. There was a lot of speculative reporting because investigations take time. News bureaus have a deadline and run with what they have.

The rest is just a rant about things that got sidelined.

Yeah demonization and ****ed up GST were the best things to happen to India
[emoji23]
GST was on the cards for a number of years. But I will agree, that the implementation was a pain. BTW, whats the issue with GST now?

As far as demon was concerned, again badly implemented, but see the results in inflation numbers. eg. Real estate had climbed by about 2000 percent from 2000-2014. Ever wonder why and where that money was coming from? And also ever wonder why there has been a screeching halt to those numbers? Have you even bothered to see the inflation numbers pre and post GST and demon? Do you know how many shell companies have been found?

Please read before commenting. This is exactly what I mean when I say hate for one person has turned into hatred for everything related to the country.

The problem these days is that everyone wants results immediately. I should click on amazon and next day the product should be delivered. If I dont like it I should click again and someone should come next day and pick it up and I should get my refund. I should click and my next movie on netflix should start. Sadly, we have become the generation with no patience. We want everything now and results of GST and demon should have started the next day itself, right?

GST was on the cards for a number of years. But I will agree, that the implementation was a pain. BTW, whats the issue with GST now?

As far as demon was concerned, again badly implemented, but see the results in inflation numbers. eg. Real estate had climbed by about 2000 percent from 2000-2014. Ever wonder why and where that money was coming from? And also ever wonder why there has been a screeching halt to those numbers? Have you even bothered to see the inflation numbers pre and post GST and demon? Do you know how many shell companies have been found?

Please read before commenting. This is exactly what I mean when I say hate for one person has turned into hatred for everything related to the country.

The problem these days is that everyone wants results immediately. I should click on amazon and next day the product should be delivered. If I dont like it I should click again and someone should come next day and pick it up and I should get my refund. I should click and my next movie on netflix should start. Sadly, we have become the generation with no patience. We want everything now and results of GST and demon should have started the next day itself, right?
The real Estate thing is very much ON-POINT! [emoji16]

Last edited:

Stop having a modigasm .
The issue with gst is if you can't see it then you can't understand. It's hidden in plain sight. Hatred for a person , yes. Cos never before India has been divided on religious lines as it is now. The very essence of India is being destroyed by bigoted bastards .
So again, stop having a modigasm and think. I know it's hard for you, but please do try.

Stop having a modigasm .
The issue with gst is if you can't see it then you can't understand. It's hidden in plain sight. Hatred for a person , yes. Cos never before India has been divided on religious lines as it is now. The very essence of India is being destroyed by bigoted bastards .
So again, stop having a modigasm and think. I know it's hard for you, but please do try.
I do all of my accounting now and my CA files it. GST has never been easy. Refunds are a breeze because we have high amounts of refund . Can you help me with what issues GST has so I can stop supporting it?

Bit rich to see ppl talking about corruption...let's take BJP latest Vijay Sankalp bike rally
3800 rallies
Each rally 500 bikes ?
Each bike 500 rupees expenses at the bare minimum. That's 95 crores straight away.

I do all of my accounting now and my CA files it. GST has never been easy. Refunds are a breeze because we have high amounts of refund . Can you help me with what issues GST has so I can stop supporting it?
So you agree no issues with gst ? Then why did Modi not support it when he was CM of Gujarat.
Nor did he support mnrega or Aadhaar. But once he became pm he supported it with nothing changed

And yes, my issue with gst is bad implementation, and ridiculous rates. First they put high tax rates, then brought it down. So either they implemented it without understanding it or wantedly put high rates at beginning , just to bring it down later so that in eyes of public it can be seen that he reduced the rates.
And this includes the recent reduction in real sector.

Can some one let me know are we or are we not in a democracy ? Can't a citizen ask his govt answers for work done or not done.
71914da12db80389f618ad7db9bd6785.jpg

So you agree no issues with gst ? Then why did Modi not support it when he was CM of Gujarat.
Nor did he support mnrega or Aadhaar. But once he became pm he supported it with nothing changed

And yes, my issue with gst is bad implementation, and ridiculous rates. First they put high tax rates, then brought it down. So either they implemented it without understanding it or wantedly put high rates at beginning , just to bring it down later so that in eyes of public it can be seen that he reduced the rates.
And this includes the recent reduction in real sector.
He never supported GST because it had all the same paperwork just as in VAT. While GST now is completely online. I can see who has paid there taxes and who just gave me bill but did not pay there tax. Aadhaar had the same issues too. No idea about mnrega.
And I don't have any issues currently with GST filling so far [emoji16]

He never supported GST because it had all the same paperwork just as in VAT. While GST now is completely online. I can see who has paid there taxes and who just gave me bill but did not pay there tax. Aadhaar had the same issues too. No idea about mnrega.
And I don't have any issues currently with GST filling so far [emoji16]
So any comments on the stupid tax rates of gst ?
At first FM said can't have universal tax rate as envisioned by Congress. Later on he says we will move towards single rate gst. Now don't ask me to provide data on it. You can google it.

Reg you claim that earlier version not gst had paper work is laughable. It's figments of imagination . I tried to find it could not find anything to support your statement.

So any comments on the stupid tax rates of gst ?
At first FM said can't have universal tax rate as envisioned by Congress. Later on he says we will move towards single rate gst. Now don't ask me to provide data on it. You can google it.

Reg you claim that earlier version not gst had paper work is laughable. It's figments of imagination . I tried to find it could not find anything to support your statement.
Not a complete single rate for everything but for specific sets. Google itself !

Still waiting for a straight reply. You can't. Can ya.
Ok now.lets get back to the issue on hand.
One says 250
One says 300
One says none.
Whom to believe ?
My reply was straight answer to "Everything cannot be done by government" you got offended not my prodlem.
Believe what Indian army says. Also heard rajnath Singh said official will be out by tommorow. Hope they declare it out so this news channel can STFU for once

My reply was straight answer to "Everything cannot be done by government" you got offended not my prodlem.
Believe what Indian army says. Also heard rajnath Singh said official will be out by tommorow. Hope they declare it out so this news channel can STFU for once
My question was very clear, we are in a demo, yes or no. You chose to answer what I haven't asked, it shows your lack of understanding. Not my problem.

Again we are not questioning the indian army. See Rahul kanwal s interview. Questioning modi is not questioning the army.
Don't confuse between a liar and the nation.

And killing continues. I heard 10 head for 1, where is that lady ?
811a86ac9c76308d630458b0f40d291c.jpg

Back