The Congress after Independence could have created a truly secular polity but it did not do even when it enjoyed a near monopoly of power for a long time. They could have been secular and retained power and completely removed the potential for communal and caste politics taking root
Well, the point is that the other parties if they felt that being truly secular would get them votes/power the would be willing to do so

What passes of for patriotism and Nationalism is also well documented fact.

Hitler's appointment as chancellor was legal & constitutional,
Hitler’s language was never measured or careful,
Hitler lied & lied his way to success,
Hitler made sure that the armed forces were on his side.

modi peacock.jpg

Looks like Montezuma if you ask me

modi boss hat.jpg

Which country does that come from ?

modi imphal.jpeg

What to make of this

modi one feather.jpg

modi snake.jpg

Ask yourself what self respecting fascist wants to look like this.....

:D :D :D

RSS never supported India's independence from British rule.
RSS never flew the national flag until around 4 years ago.
They are only interested in bringing back the caste system.
Today they call others 'unpatriotic' when they don't even know the meaning of the word.

And no, i do not doubt the strike. If one is aware of the weapon systems involved you can see the chance of a miss is very remote.

when supreme cpurt has clarified no scam,
CAG also has clarified no scam.
what more proofs you need?

oh you want to create list of all options and upgrades taken and hand them over to pakistan and all enemy states?

isnt it?
Don't put words in my mouth. I never said give anything to porkistan. By your logic supreme court also ruled that 2g was not a scam etc etc.
when everyone is flouting sc judgements and orders who is going to take the sc seriously?[DOUBLEPOST=1552200179][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't know why he doesn't start a travel vlog. Would get more views than Mithilesh backpacker.
new channel noted . lets see what mithilesh has to offer.

btw if you're ever bored check out a channel called Raju bhaiyya Brazilwala.

Very good read: India and Pakistan: How the war was fought in TV studios

Rajini Vaidyanathan: As TV networks furiously broadcast bulletins from makeshift "war rooms" complete with virtual reality missiles, questions were raised not just about the reporters but what they were reporting.

Indian channels were quick to swallow the government version of events, rather than question or challenge it, said Shailaja Bajpai, media editor at The Print. "The media has stopped asking any kind of legitimate questions, by and large," she said. "There's no pretence of objectiveness."

In recent years in fact, a handful of commentators have complained about the lack of critical questioning in the Indian media.

"For some in the Indian press corps the very thought of challenging the 'official version' of events is the equivalent of being anti-national", said Ms Bajpai. "We know there have been intelligence lapses but nobody is questioning that."

Senior defence and science reporter Pallava Bagla agreed. "The first casualty in a war is always factual information. Sometimes nationalistic fervour can make facts fade away," he said.

The media coverage of the airstrikes has been irresponsible. Keep in mind however that the western media is not some standard for journalism. The US and British media have been going ballistic for last few years on Russia without questioning the government version of events
Indian channels were quick to swallow the government version of events, rather than question or challenge it

Actually we have done counter strikes against Myanmar insurgents too - twice i think. So never believe MP's since they know jack shit about what crap they're spewing.
2015 raid in Burma was made public. Only one raid not two.

That extra action as in third against Pakistan Home Minister refers to is like the previous govt who said they did things but never mentioned them.

Curious is why is the HM saying this, he does not deal with anything abroad.

<merged>

One thing was clear, zero will on both sides to escalate

Earlier we'd always get these nuke threats from assorted Pak leaders. After we attacked them they wanted talks

In india the mood switched from war like to wanting peace soon after the pilot was captured. If people cannot stand one pilot being caught how to sustain a campaign ?

India has to take the fight to Pakistan, not just react every time they hit us like the last three decades otherwise the same will continue for another three, Modi or no Modi.

Fully agree. India's motto should be "speak softly but carry a big stick" -Roosevelt

That would be more effective. India is not capable today of sustaining such operations over the long term which is what will be required to win this fight. It will require building up India's capabilities in defense and intelligence and carrying out such operations proactively and without media spotlight or politicization
India has to take the fight to Pakistan, not just react every time they hit us like the last three decades otherwise the same will continue for another three, Modi or no Modi.

The media coverage of the airstrikes has been irresponsible. Keep in mind however that the western media is not some standard for journalism. The US and British media have been going ballistic for last few years on Russia without questioning the government version of events
Not really. There have been investigations done by Guardian, Washington Post, New York Times etc that contradicts what government has been saying.

Here's some videos of press briefings when press secretaries are questioned.

And not related to Russia but my favourite where thin skinned Sanders lies through her teeth and refuses to say 'press is not the enemy':

The Media hate Trump but the Government is more than the President at least in the US. The Media has not questioned even a little the investigations about Russian election meddling but gone along with it. One of the reasons they hate Trump is because they claim he is a Russian puppet and the Russians helped him steal the election. We are seeing the effects of this kind of news coverage now in a new cold war, scrapping of the INF treaty, and putting the world at risk of nuclear war
Not really. There have been investigations done by Guardian, Washington Post, New York Times etc that contradicts what government has been saying.

This is more applicable to party in power than opposition.

Party in power have ample to show the work on ground. Project stuck for eternity for want of under table payments have been completed and delivered. So what u said is coming out of personnel hatred than anything else.

When you are clearing the glut of 10 years, you ought to factor in many things.

lmao poor bhakts be like dun ask for pruff, dont koschan the miltarrahay. Well fuk u bhakts. We question everythign including ourselves. No one is above questioning. Especially not the chaiwala and his political antics carried out through the armed forces..

you should be thankful that you are allowed to question. Try doing this in some in some other state like China or Russia or any So called arab world, trust me you will vanish like trace of bullet. You seriously think that Darbari;s in congress can take this country forward ? ? ? ?

Same time, god save us if that Not fit to become Peon becomes a PM post elections. That will be the day when we will be doomed truly. Imagine, Having to watch a POGO channel and run country at same time, I am discounting Bangkok trips here ....

Why not modiji do continue foreign trips now

Well, that's part of his job and he have done that commendably.. Just to rub some salt.. if you ever paid Taxes in your life, you too have bore the expenses of his these trips...

Lastly, I am just amazed at few saying Chaiwala becoming PM et all... those comment truly shows our mindset. god bless us if people think like that.[DOUBLEPOST=1552236365][/DOUBLEPOST]
great idea! How about we send jobless people in india there since they're no jobs here? Two birds one stone

https://www.businessinsider.in/yout...-mkts-imf-economists/articleshow/68299282.cms

Seats are reserved for Urban naxals and Lutyens journalists.....

These idiots can't even make up their minds whether to call LeT & JeM terrorist or militant !!! So why should i take anything they say with more credibility than domestic sources ??

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...errorist-a-terrorist/articleshow/68341669.cms

They are making a false equivalence by equating victim & perpertrator on the same moral plane !!

What frickin' investigations. All the evidence is in Pakistan, who are compulsive pathological liars. Won't even accept the presence of camps there so what are these so called investigations going to reveal. EXACTLY what the paks want them to show.

Here's some videos of press briefings when press secretaries are questioned.

And not related to Russia but my favourite where thin skinned Sanders lies through her teeth and refuses to say 'press is not the enemy':

What is the point of all these videos ? That press secretaries can be questioned. We do the same at the MEA too. When they take questions that is.

CNN lol, can be considered as hostile media in the US. Hostile to Trump with no objectivity whatsoever. This whole Russian thing is a fake campaign by the Democrats. Like Rafale was by Congress. I knew not to waste my time with them.

Last edited:
you should be thankful that you are allowed to question. Try doing this in some in some other state like China or Russia or any So called arab world, trust me you will vanish like trace of bullet. You seriously think that Darbari;s in congress can take this country forward ? ? ? ?

Lastly, I am just amazed at few saying Chaiwala becoming PM et all... those comment truly shows our mindset. god bless us if people think like that.

Being allowed to question has never been under as much threat by recent govts compared to the current one. We'd have to go back to the 1970s for that.

I agree that the chaiwala comments reeks of elitism and I'd think that a populist leader would take being called a chaiwala as a compliment. No surprise that it comes from an AAP supporter either, considering that that whole party's ideal is elitism and fake moral righteousness.

Back