This is what i find strange in this forum. People do not read or listen. And then conclude its a waste of time without even trying. No dice. Watch the ENTIRE thing and then tell me where with time codes with your counters. Anything less is invalid. Whatever he says holds.

What I find really strange about you is you are quick to point out shortcomings of others but don't introspect yourself even one bit. You readily agree with that guy when two people here said he is wrong (including giving a link) and cast doubt on us but he has given no proof whatsoever in his video and you don't doubt him at all one bit? Yeah, this is the end of me replying to you now. I don't have any reason to type out long logical replies to you when you just brush them away saying I'm lying or don't give a chance etc. Anything to suit your narrative here. I see how you try to shovel stuff away from real news but accept fake news as the truth. Just because some shitty news channels who don't even think twice about showing fake videos and rename them show what this guy said doe not make everything what he said as true. This is my last response to you and I will ignore all your posts here after. good luck with your fake propaganda stuff which you no doubt believe like its gospel or something. Good bye.

What I find really strange about you is you are quick to point out shortcomings of others but don't introspect yourself even one bit.
Because opposition nonsense isn't worth spending time on. I've called this out several times over the years.

You readily agree with that guy when two people here said he is wrong (including giving a link)
Everything he said in the entire video is wrong because of one challenge that remains to be clarified ? The challenge is valid but he needs to respond to it.

and cast doubt on us but he has given no proof whatsoever in his video and you don't doubt him at all one bit?
I've listened to a few of his talks when i could find them . These are complex topics, expecting 100% correct isn't realistic. Many times things said are debatable. Some things i've questioned but overall i've been fine with him.

I've already said legal grade proof in a war zone isn't possible. Can we inspect the site ? no so we do what we can with what remains. People that can give me better ideas on that are welcome and he;s done that. Is it true ? that remains to be seen. I'm not second guessing

With these topics you only find out later what is and isn't true. I would say the bulk of the time things are grey. Takes patience and tracking to get a better idea.

Yeah, this is the end of me replying to you now. I don't have any reason to type out long logical replies to you when you just brush them away saying I'm lying or don't give a chance etc. Anything to suit your narrative here. I see how you try to shovel stuff away from real news but accept fake news as the truth. Just because some shitty news channels who don't even think twice about showing fake videos and rename them show what this guy said doe not make everything what he said as true. This is my last response to you and I will ignore all your posts here after. good luck with your fake propaganda stuff which you no doubt believe like its gospel or something. Good bye.
You've not listened to the full video. Nobody has which is what i pointed out.

Last edited:
Certainly not this time... It will be made to remember at least till the elections

here you go

there is no way of drawing a direct correlation between foreign policy issues and electoral results. To be sure, the surgical strikes and the bombing of Balakot will buttress the image of the PM as a strong leader. But no one is betting that that image alone will bring Modi back to power. Issues of bread and butter, identity, coalition building and an effective campaign will be the key factors that will determine the results.

https://indianexpress.com/article/o...icy-lok-sabha-elections-congress-bjp-5621524/

BJP better stick to core issues if they want to remain in office.

What else were you guys expecting? These politicians thrive on irrational grunts supporting them. Grunts don't have any ideology or opinion of their own and so are only good for spreading whatever somebody else says which obviously will also keep changing as their source keeps changing it. You see the same behavior in religious zealots, Apple fanboys, Trump supporters and Modi supporters.

For example, when Trump said that he will build a wall and make mexico pay for it, his grunts will all repeat the same thing that the wall will be funded by mexico and not from tax payers. When he changed tune and demanded money from congress, the grunts will also change the tune. On the other hand, many people who recognized with republicans have now ceased being so because they have their own idealogy and trumps messed up version is not compatible with them.

Same thing in India also. One day Modi says that demonetization is to bring back black money and the grunts will also repeat the same. Next day modi says its to curb fake currency and the grunts follow suit. 3rd day Modi says its for digitization and the grunts will go gaga over it and spread the word. So now we have these grunts repeating the same stuff even though none of it has been true.

When discussing the FRDI Bill, there were retards who tried to preach that we should rely on the propaganda being spread by BJP PR wing on Facebook and rants of mindless uneducated ministers over reading and understanding the actual draft document of the bill which was available for download and from govt website no less. This is how poorly education is working in India.

You've not listened to the full video. Nobody has which is what i pointed out.

What makes you think that?

2:30 - that raytheon plane is not with India. only uk has it.

3:10 onwards - he says they're using Schmidt Cassegrain type of astronomy telescopic lens to see for bodies (from where?) and gives a figure of 35-40.
- he conveniently forgot his first line of reasoning of satellite not being able to take pics because it was too cloudy.
So how did a non existent plane take pics of the place deep inside mountains at night time when it is heavily dependent on light entering the system to get an image?

And he says the problem is such systems are they are heat sensitive. At 40000 feet (just 9K below ceiling of the Raytheon) the air is really cold and shouldn't be too much of a problem I think. The Everest is at around 29K feet and is below freezing. Even at 29K feet there are lots of clouds. Lots of Everest pics with clouds below the peak floating around internet. There are clouds even below that height on other smaller mountains.

3:52 - he says Pakistan army burnt or disposed of bodies in a river.
- there is no river nearby in the area of that bombardment even in the pics you showed posted by NDTV. Burning and throwing bodies in river is not a Muslim way of cremating dead people, so only way is to bury the bodies somewhere and the closest place is that same place. which Pak army is refusing access to.

4:15-4:20 - talking about ground based asset or small aerial asset (drone?)
- India doesn't have a drone capable of going 200KM in a mountainous region. You need direct line of sight to keep control of a drone at that distance. Most drones have GPS built into them so if they loose connection with ground control they return back to home base. They don't go flying out of control and certainly cannot go deep inside mountains etc where it is windy. Even helicopters have a bad time landing in mountains due to unpredictable windy conditions. I highly doubt any drone was involved here.
- Indian Airforce said they took intelligence input of mobile phones being active in that area from satellite. So he is directly conflicting IAF and govt intelligence agency.

10:15 - brags about talking to Indian and Pentagon sources etc
lol yeah. Why would they talk to some nobody no name self bragging military enthusiast who does not know what military aircraft India has? Getting lots of military info wrong too. So I doubt anyone will take this guy seriously or even take time to talk to him. Hell, even Indian people would kick this guy out in a minute after they see through his bullshit talk. And why would they talk to a civilian about some highly sensitive military info which this guy is spewing around on youtube like a dam leaking water? No dumb person would give any info to this guy.

13:15 - confirms that the Italian journo and some other of his friends and their sources confirmed significant ground damage
- Same place that the Pak army has restricted access to from 200+ meters away in all directions? How? Can they shape shift into eagles and go and see the damage for themselves or do they have telescopic eyes and saw from some place nearby?

Pakistan having good Indian press and printing almost genuine Indian currency was true. There was news reports of Pakistan printing 500 and 1000 rupees notes and sending those through Nepal and Bangladesh and smuggling them into India through sleeper agents.

What he says about the economic implementations is true. All of them poorly thought of and badly implemented.

See this news article about the demo effects in Kerala
https://scroll.in/article/916994/no...on-deal-triple-blow-to-keralas-labour-economy

you mean core issues like...
1.Rafale(stolen documents? - hilarious :D)
2. making officials to resign and back door entry to top institutions(RBI, NSC..)
3. fudging economic data
No, those are fake campaigns by the opposition.

Issues of bread and butter, identity, coalition building and an effective campaign will be the key factors that will determine the results.
I mean these things

As far as i'm concerned, Balakote is a success, but going by this thread i don't know whether the rest of the country believes that.

Last edited:
Even I and lot of Indians are doubting. So should we take a hike to Pakistan and see where the bombs fell? Or is the BJP govt going to give us a free plane ride?

If that counts why release bombs in the first place. Could have just dropped turds everywhere from a plane and come back and gloat about it. Makes no difference does it?
In these matters all there is left is trust. Either you believe the source or you do not.

Five IAF Spice 2000 bombs hit JeM camps in Balakot, govt satellite images show

Govt shared classified photos with some journalists. We won't see more.

Confirms what Col Vinyak bhat did earlier.

No, those are fake campaigns by the opposition..
WOW .. So RBI gov resigned because of his health issues? And NSC top officials resigned for the same reason? And the opposition said in supreme court that documents were stolen... Rupee valuation, Oil price.. all fake campaigns by opposition. So nice of you :D

WOW .. So RBI gov resigned because of his health issues? And NSC top officials resigned for the same reason? And the opposition said in supreme court that documents were stolen... Rupee valuation, Oil price.. all fake campaigns by opposition. So nice of you :D
am referring to Rafale & jobs as fake campaigns

RBI gov resigning is just bad handling. Should never have become a public spat the way it did

Last edited:
Here is another consequence of Balakote

https://indianexpress.com/article/w...-india-will-be-extremely-problematic-5636912/

Earlier the first step on the escalation ladder was understood to be India's reaction to a terrorist attack. Nuke powers bla bla. India should back off. The world told us.

Post Balakote, the onus has shifted to Pakistan. Because now the terrorist attack itself is seen as the first step on the escalation ladder.

So it is the Paks that are told by the world to either ensure attacks are not made or to be restrained should India retaliate.

Instead of the world deterring us in the past, now the world deters Pakistan.

This is an important shift.

This is how terrorists are manufactured in India these days.

https://thewire.in/culture/times-of-india-jnu-najeeb-ahmed-isis
https://indianexpress.com/article/i...student-najeeb-joining-islamic-state-5080857/
https://scroll.in/article/917293/fa...dent-najeeb-ahmed-with-islamic-state-fighters

Spread out a rumor and let the grunts take over. They don't care that both the Police and media have repeatedly clarified that its fake, he has been branded for good and the same thing keeps making the rounds in WhatApp and Facebook. Meanwhile, knowing what ABVP goons were like on campuses and the clout they enjoyed even in states where BJP/RSS had little presence, this bloke's bones must be buried underground for a long time now. Good way to get rid of dissenters. Even the Pro Pak slogans fiasco on that campus have been proven to be smear campaign, but no action to punish the perpetrators.

On the other hand, Patriotic Modi who uses Photos of slain CRPF personnel for his public bragging and publicity fests has no problem taking back Indian origin ISIS terrorists with open arms and even give them immunity from arrests. It doesn't matter an iota that they murdered and raped innocent people in another country All so that he can score a few more brownie points.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ace-arrest-on-return/articleshow/44364518.cms

On the other hand, Patriotic Modi who uses Photos of slain CRPF personnel for his public bragging and publicity fests has no problem taking back Indian origin ISIS terrorists with open arms and even give them immunity from arrests. It doesn't matter an iota that they murdered and raped innocent people in another country All so that he can score a few more brownie points.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ace-arrest-on-return/articleshow/44364518.cms
Yeah i remember people remarking about this one. Surprisingly, liberal approach from a right wing govt isn't it :)

The funny thing is these guys want to go to Syria. Not Kashmir ? How many from the rest of the country think they should fight there. Not many.

They've done the same with novice stone pelters as well. Same with newbie militants that change their mind. They are trying to co-opt the parents. Getting the parents to tell if they suspect their kids have gone rogue.

The caveat is they should not have committed any crimes.

Post Balakote, the onus has shifted to Pakistan
True, even China did not condemn the airstrike

Pakistan however reacted quickly and forcefully sending F16s and it appears India was taken by surprise. Lessons have hopefully been learnt from the dogfight with Pakistan and India will be better prepared next time

Last edited:
This thread is an epitome of a discussion I had with a colleague couple of days ago. He talked about how Modi has divided the country along religion lines and how he is fooling people. When I said nothing has changed, we are still who we were, he started giving me a low down of everything that has happened in last 5 years. And here was my response:

People like to believe in "us vs them", you are with me or against me because that is a simplistic binary thinking. It is similar to fight or flee mechanism we had in our hunting days. But things have changed and most situations have a subtlety built into them. Unlike what people believe there aren't two camps - pro or against Modi, there are actually 4 - pro-Modi, against-Modi, and two sections made of a, people who don't care for Modi and think policies like demontisation were stupid and b, people who don't care for Modi but think demontisation was very good policy. Majority of the population lies in the middle - people who don't care for politics and just want to go about their life. What has happened is that the conversation has been hi-jacked by the pro and against portions. I mean if you say something pro or against the government you have to stick to your stand- either you are bhakt or anti-nationalist, you are not allowed shades of grey. You cannot say this a good/bad policy without someone saying "Oh but what about....."

Secondly, we also have lost the art of debate. One of my favorite forums has this rule:
When disagreeing, please reply to the argument instead of calling names. "That is idiotic; 1 + 1 is 2, not 3" can be shortened to "1 + 1 is 2, not 3."
Most discussions today are first about name-calling.

Media hasn't helped matters because that is what has helped them sell newspapers and TV ratings. If they went well you know what let's look at it rationally, no one would care. For example, during one of the PNB scam debates one banker said this was first a banking scam and then a political issue. But media was more concerned about which party allowed which person to escape. And this has seeped into our conversation - everything is some type of grand political conspiracy.

Now politics hasn't helped either. Politicians know very well that general public in their constituency don't give two hoots about Modi. Public cares about road, water, and in cases whether they are getting a biryani/1000rs for their vote. For example, my cab driver has a favorite politician - someone who was with Congress, then went to JD-S and now is in BJP. My cab driver thinks Modi is stupid but he will still vote for BJP.
But then media has this narrative of selling "BJP win vs BJP loss" stories so politicians go along. I mean look at the whole drama about Mahagathbadan. Whether you agree with Maywati or not, she is going to get votes due to her decades of caste politics not because she is against-Modi. Same goes for SP, Mamta Banerjee etc.

That being said, there is a simple solution and cure. If you don't like Modi, you have the power to make him go away and that is by......Stop Talking About Modi all the time. You can make something look bigger than it actually is by talking about all the time. There was a time all you talked about was Kejriwal. He was front and center. You forgot, we forgot him and everyone forgot him. If you want, you can also change the narrative - every time someone says Modi, tell them "yea, BJP government" and see how things go.

True, even China did not condemn the airstrike
I think the change is the american reaction. Around 2016 it shifts from India should exercise restraint to India has a right to self defence. They realise at this point we can't keep on ignoring things and have maintained that position since. This is when the raids begin.

Pakistan however reacted quickly and forcefully sending F16s and it appears India was taken by surprise. Lessons have hopefully been learnt from the dogfight with Pakistan and India will be better prepared next time
IAF has acquitted themselves quite well in this affair. We weren't surprised we were ready for them

https://www.firstpost.com/world/bal...strates-full-spectrum-capability-6236391.html

^^ what about people like Nitin Gadkari who have never paid a paisa of tax in his life. His annual income as per his ITR was 44.5K in 2009 and 2.4 Lac in 2014. This was part of his own signed affidavit submitted to EC which can be looked up. He spent 200 crore on his son's wedding in 2010 and 200+ crore on his daughters wedding in Dec 2016 right in the middle of demonetization when common people were dying to get their own money. He hired 50 chartered planes to bring guests. I even made complaints to IT dept using the email ids provided for whistle blowing, but no response and nothing done.

Yeah, Sponsored by Yeddy!

https://caravanmagazine.in/politics...payouts-jaitley-rajnath-gadkari-advani-crores

D2QJQwiU4AEURIT

Back