That being said, there is a simple solution and cure. If you don't like Modi, you have the power to make him go away and that is by......Stop Talking About Modi all the time. You can make something look bigger than it actually is by talking about all the time. There was a time all you talked about was Kejriwal. He was front and center. You forgot, we forgot him and everyone forgot him. If you want, you can also change the narrative - every time someone says Modi, tell them "yea, BJP government" and see how things go.

That strategy works only for those who actively seek attention which is why it may work for people like Kejriwal and may be for more than a few monkeys of congress and local parties. But for the tyrants who desire nothing better than absolute obedience and silence, ignoring and keeping silent is the best thing you can do for them while they make sure that you will not be able to talk at all in future even when you want to or need to.

Do you seriously think they would care about the publicity stunts once they had a way to shut up every voice of dissent? They need the chants of the grunts to drown the voices of dissent and as they go about silencing them for ever. Afterwards even that chanting would be rendered meaningless and only silent obedience will be left. History has repeatedly proved the dangers of people under democracy not questioning their govt at every turn.

2:30 - that raytheon plane is not with India. only uk has it.
He never mentions ratheon. He mentions a bombardier plane with a radar on its belly. What radar is for him to clarify. How do you know we do not have this capability ?

That is what you imply. Ratheon or nothing. Well, this is why i said more clarification from him is required.

3:10 onwards - he says they're using Schmidt Cassegrain type of astronomy telescopic lens to see for bodies (from where?) and gives a figure of 35-40.

- he conveniently forgot his first line of reasoning of satellite not being able to take pics because it was too cloudy.
So how did a non existent plane take pics of the place deep inside mountains at night time when it is heavily dependent on light entering the system to get an image?

And he says the problem is such systems are they are heat sensitive. At 40000 feet (just 9K below ceiling of the Raytheon) the air is really cold and shouldn't be too much of a problem I think. The Everest is at around 29K feet and is below freezing. Even at 29K feet there are lots of clouds. Lots of Everest pics with clouds below the peak floating around internet. There are clouds even below that height on other smaller mountains.
The figure of 35-40 comes from Francesca's interviews with contacts on the site who saw those people being taken away in ambulances. Already posted her interview with WION here. That is the primary open source info for casualty numbers.

He then mentions reconnaissance pods using these telescopes. How far off could those see when up in the air ? Did they have to cross the LoC to get images. These would be aircraft flying high i imagine not drones.

He says we used these various ways to figure out the casualties. Bodies going cold won't show up etc. implies some sort of IR capability. Do our satellites have this ability ? maybe. Cloud cover won't affect IR.

3:52 - he says Pakistan army burnt or disposed of bodies in a river.
- there is no river nearby in the area of that bombardment even in the pics you showed posted by NDTV. Burning and throwing bodies in river is not a Muslim way of cremating dead people, so only way is to bury the bodies somewhere and the closest place is that same place. which Pak army is refusing access to.
Yes, there is Kunhar river

This is neither here nor there. The job of the Paks is to disappear those bodies and ensure they aren't found. They were taken away with ambulances meaning they are not going to be buried anywhere close by to where they were found.

4:15-4:20 - talking about ground based asset or small aerial asset (drone?)
- India doesn't have a drone capable of going 200KM in a mountainous region. You need direct line of sight to keep control of a drone at that distance. Most drones have GPS built into them so if they loose connection with ground control they return back to home base. They don't go flying out of control and certainly cannot go deep inside mountains etc where it is windy. Even helicopters have a bad time landing in mountains due to unpredictable windy conditions. I highly doubt any drone was involved here.
- Indian Airforce said they took intelligence input of mobile phones being active in that area from satellite. So he is directly conflicting IAF and govt intelligence agency.
'intelligence driven implies we've got spies there. When to hit, when not to hit and what happened after. It's an either or. Drone or spies. He's speculating here.

10:15 - brags about talking to Indian and Pentagon sources etc
lol yeah. Why would they talk to some nobody no name self bragging military enthusiast who does not know what military aircraft India has? Getting lots of military info wrong too. So I doubt anyone will take this guy seriously or even take time to talk to him. Hell, even Indian people would kick this guy out in a minute after they see through his bullshit talk. And why would they talk to a civilian about some highly sensitive military info which this guy is spewing around on youtube like a dam leaking water? No dumb person would give any info to this guy.
The military gives out info in a very piece meal way whenever they see fit. This guy can read much more into what they say than others i've found. He has his connections and i suspect they are more than other journalists as he's abroad a lot.

What i take exception to is your and that other guy's insinuation that Iyer is talking BS or worse intentionally misleading people ala fake news. He posted a 100+ tweet thread explaining and debunking a lot of stuff that came out in social media from our media sources & pak sources right through this whole affair. Who else has done that ? On social media you get caught out quick. So it takes a lot of knowledge and confidence. The exact opposite of what you think of him.

Here he is at it again. Paks are trying to pass off that all four missiles on the captured Mig21 are intact hence never fired therefore no F16 kill. He's calling them out. Is that BS too ?

Check out his profile

13:15 - confirms that the Italian journo and some other of his friends and their sources confirmed significant ground damage
- Same place that the Pak army has restricted access to from 200+ meters away in all directions? How? Can they shape shift into eagles and go and see the damage for themselves or do they have telescopic eyes and saw from some place nearby?
She confirmed casualties by seeing ambulances. Implying there was damage. Why else would these casualties be there in the first place then. What is the problem here ?

How all people attending to these casualties had to surrender their phones were being carried out etc.

Pakistan having good Indian press and printing almost genuine Indian currency was true. There was news reports of Pakistan printing 500 and 1000 rupees notes and sending those through Nepal and Bangladesh and smuggling them into India through sleeper agents.

What he says about the economic implementations is true. All of them poorly thought of and badly implemented.

See this news article about the demo effects in Kerala
https://scroll.in/article/916994/no...on-deal-triple-blow-to-keralas-labour-economy
Why i said you hadn't heard all of it is there were parts i knew you would agree with but only mention till now :D

In the comments section people were objecting to him mixing defence, economics & politics. They were expecting just defence. Well the guy knows about more than just defence.

I don't know how to contact him for clarifications. He does not even mention this talk in this twitter page. He won't answer comments in youtube.

He made one bold prediction that surprised me. It's a guess. JeM have been set back at least 3 -5 yr as a result of this strike. That's easy to test. If the Paks hit us in the future and it turns out it was JeM then questions will be asked. Did we inflict as much damage to them or not. Now, the thing here is the Paks want us to believe that. According to them we only killed a crow :)

After the first raid in 2016, it took just one month for Nagrota. So can we expect something a month later from Feb 26 ? let's see.

IAF chief mentioned operations are still ongoing. There are no contacts but both militaries are still on high alert.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...terror-camps-to-fata/articleshow/68490562.cms

Last edited:
That strategy works only for those who actively seek attention which is why it may work for people like Kejriwal and may be for more than a few monkeys of congress and local parties. But for the tyrants who desire nothing better than absolute obedience and silence, ignoring and keeping silent is the best thing you can do for them while they make sure that you will not be able to talk at all in future even when you want to or need to.
Hence why we get lots of reports on how bad things are in India in foreign publications. Dissent isn't as easy to silence as you think. The proof was on clear display after Balakote. Thankfully not as bad as during Kargil where the opposition were even worse.

Do you seriously think they would care about the publicity stunts once they had a way to shut up every voice of dissent? They need the chants of the grunts to drown the voices of dissent and as they go about silencing them for ever. Afterwards even that chanting would be rendered meaningless and only silent obedience will be left. History has repeatedly proved the dangers of people under democracy not questioning their govt at every turn.
They guy survived a ten year smear campaign. I was made to believe he was a mass murderer only to find out nothing could be proved and then he became PM. I saw what he did during those five years and quite frankly all the fear mongering has turned out to be a big nought. I've highlighted in bold what i think is fear mongering in your post. In this country if they clamp down on speech the media goes hysterical screaming fascist. heh, no chance to clamp down. With social media i'd say the opposite is true. How difficult it is to keep secrets. And in a democracy it isn't difficult for adversaries to exploit this open-ness

I called out the fear mongering back in 2014 and i can't say i was wrong. What i heard from various India watchers at think tanks here & abroad proved to be right.

Its easy to make people go away with a vote. What took Indira down, why did she come back if the alternative was so great. Economy. If people do not think their lot has improved then they will vote him out or weaken him. Simple as. course if they do bring him back then it only shows what was said about him was wrong yet again.

Last edited:
IT sleuths have certified these entries as fake and dks could not give original paper to verify.hence source himself faked.
caravan mag is known and certified lies peddler.[DOUBLEPOST=1553325431][/DOUBLEPOST]its all part of shot a lie and scoot strategy given by foreign poll strategists.congress is doing that and falling miserably deeper and deeper.
sam pitrod a latest in series.

Congress is distancing itself from Pitroda's remarks. It was funny when i read it how the times have changed. We used to think like that earlier. Still, until a policy is formulated with the express intent of strangulating the problem instead of managing it we are no different. We will continue to operate in a schizophrenic manner. One minute wanting to be friends and then the opposite.

The opposition has had a tough time with the strike how to balance questioning the govt without appearing to criticise the forces. Longer they keep at it more it appears like the latter.

Last edited:
Looks like UP will be the first Nazi level state in India.

From questioning the Pulwama terror attack to praising Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan, from criticising the effectiveness of the Balakot strike to making “political” statements against the ruling establishment — at least seven state government school teachers have been suspended by the Uttar Pradesh government for posts like these on their Facebook page or WhatsApp groups

- https://indianexpress.com/article/i...ath-pulwama-balakot-facebook-twitter-5642648/

People in govt employment have service rules that prohibit them from criticizing the govt or its policies in public since it's a conflict of interest situation. One can ofcourse still exercise their freedom of speech even for such matters, but it comes with consequences.

However, BJP has been abusing the service rules to curb all forms of dissent from govt employees against the party. BJP may be running the present govt, but BJP is not the govt.[DOUBLEPOST=1553582417][/DOUBLEPOST]This allegation is interesting...

"objectionable comments based on communal, caste, political and religious lines against respectable animals and politicians”

What they are saying is that he made comments against both respectable animals and the non-respectable animals.

Last edited:
People in govt employment have service rules that prohibit them from criticizing the govt or its policies in public since it's a conflict of interest situation. One can ofcourse still exercise their freedom of speech even for such matters, but it comes with consequences.
So that's what it means.

However, BJP has been abusing the service rules to curb all forms of dissent from govt employees against the party. BJP may be running the present govt, but BJP is not the govt.
All have a right of appeal. I suppose they are extra sensitive to keep people in line. Just for management reasons.

Certainly not this time... It will be made to remember at least till the elections
Another

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...still-some-time-away/articleshow/68571614.cms

I suppose the idea of polling Congress states might give some idea but its still hard to tell.

Whether the Pulwama and Balakot attacks will translate into political dividends for the ruling party remains to be seen. The scars of having lost their near and dear ones in the attacks may have angered a good chunk of people along the soldier heartland. But will this emotive sentiment have the legs to stretch for another two and a half months? It would all depend on how the ruling political party can keep the red-hot nationalist embers from dying and how the opposition can bring real issues like poverty, joblessness and migration issues back into focus.

What was Vajpayee's reward for winning Kargil ? a weak coalition
Did UPA 1 lose after 26/11 ? no
Did NCP lose after 26/11 ? no

Remember this ? lol

The only politician that resigned was Shivraj Patil, sharpest dressed politician in all of Maharashtra :)

Last edited:
I seriously doubt they could jam communication, they can still announce in emergency frequency. The mig 21 itself has a Israeli built jamming pod but if the enemy aircraft is physically near, the jammer is not effective.
My guess is Abhinandan got close for a IR lock and if the enemy jet was taking evasive action, the off bore shot of R73 is the preferred weapon, the Mig21 ancient radar however could have been jammed, so he may not have got a R77 missile lock . Any fighter pilot would not let go that once in a life time opportunity of taking down a enemy aircraft, So even if he heard the message we cannot judge him, he made the call.

I think amraam c5 version that they got in 2010, may have a higher range compared to the export variant of our R77, So even if our Su30mki could see further thanks to its powerful radar, it will still have to wait until the target is in the missile no escape zone for a meaningful shot. When the F16s launched their missiles at their maximum ranges, the SU30 would have taken evasive actions either by turning away from the approaching missile(safer choice) or try to maneuver head on with chaff and ECM active. During this evasive maneuver is likely the time when the enemy strike package would have likely got enough time to enter or get near the LOC and launch their stand off AGMs.

You can bet India will now be expediting the Astra integration and also look at the modern version of the R77 which can match or surpass the range of the C5 amraam.

When we do get the Rafale those Meteor missiles would certainly give us the option of firing first. To bad MBDA refuses to integrate Meteor missiles with non-European aircraft.

Last edited:
Any fighter pilot would not let go that once in a life time opportunity of taking down a enemy aircraft, So even if he heard the message we cannot judge him, he made the call.
This was my first thought.

But these guys are disciplined and have to follow orders. PAF were trying their best to lure our jets and get some kills. Did he take the bait ? only once he knew he got his kill.

Who knows

This was my first thought.

But these guys are disciplined and have to follow orders. PAF were trying their best to lure our jets and get some kills. Did he take the bait ? only once he knew he got his kill.

Who knows
If he had multiple missile warning lights already going off due to PAF BVR launches and if he knew at that distance the probabiltiy of him outmanvouring those missiles are slim but at the same time if he was chasing the enemy aircraft which was within is sight and he was getting a good IR lock tone or trying to get a good tone, knowing that you are about to get shot any moment, might as well take a few enemy jets out before you yourself go down. While he was airborne he may have been told that the retreating aircraft targeted the brigade HQ, so he may have been even more determined to bring down a PAF jet.

I bet paf would have already known about the effective range of R77 missiles from china who also field them in their SU30 variants. In turn china would have found out about the range, RF emmisions of those aim120 missiles and a whole lot more about the F16 which is also fielded by Taiwan.

here's an earlier account that challenges Shekhar's jamming assertion

Livefist has been given to understand that Wing Commander responded to two warnings from radar controllers to turn back (since he was minutes from crossing into hostile airspace) with radar calls saying he had an aircraft in visual range and was attempting a manual close combat lock. Moments later, with his lock confirmed, he gave a final call saying he had the lock tone, before launching a single Vympel R-73 heat seeking missile. The pilot would later record in a debriefing that he saw his missile hit the retreating F-16 in the port rear section and that it was brought down.

Doesn't seem like he was jammed if he responded to two early warnings

Certainly not this time... It will be made to remember at least till the elections
Well, turns out more than what you said.

In UP. Modi has made it his prime plank !

1) there is this threat from Pakistan
2) Leaders before Modi didn't do annything to counter 1)
3) this country is in great danger of terrorism because Modi is the only one who can fight it
4) he is clean and you need Modi to fight corruption

Chowkidar all the way, even in space

Last edited:
I dont really follow up up to date things... and i dont want as well, because its well known fact, BJP will back to power once again... May not be modi, but someone else will be projected next. After this space fiasco (seriously i dont have clue on what is need for the PM to announce this in TV?) , i wont be surprised if there is one more so called WAR against Pakistan before election.

I dont really follow up up to date things... and i dont want as well, because its well known fact, BJP will back to power once again... May not be modi, but someone else will be projected next. After this space fiasco (seriously i dont have clue on what is need for the PM to announce this in TV?) , i wont be surprised if there is one more so called WAR against Pakistan before election.
what was fiasco?
it was a successful test and he is minister of space ministry for your kind information.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Department_of_Space

so as minister of space dept.it is his duty to announce test success to media.
it is of strategic importance and as good or better than nuclear test.

Back