Lol @ people accusing me of hatred.

Your so called patriotic 'unity' is rooted in hatred for pak or muslims or whatever and not in love for the country or even fellow humans.

Anyone not agreeing with your opinion is branded anti-National. Defies logic, but obviously most people seem to have none.

Lol @ people accusing me of hatred.

Your so called patriotic 'unity' is rooted in hatred for pak or muslims or whatever and not in love for the country or even fellow humans.

Anyone not agreeing with your opinion is branded anti-National. Defies logic, but obviously most people seem to have none.
Name calling has become a Hallmark of modi fans. Can't blame them, they just want to ape their leader, who does not even blink while mocking disabaled , or the poor.

LMAO! When did I say I'm a fan? Just because I support them doesn't mean I'm one of those "BHAKTS" He was wrong to make a joke about it and should absolutely say sorry for it!

You are definitely not a bhakt then ![DOUBLEPOST=1551700288][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw, you do know he never apologises for anything right?

You are definitely not a bhakt then ![DOUBLEPOST=1551700288][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw, you do know he never apologises for anything right?
NO POLITICIAN EVER DOES. Because they think apologises brings thier value down.
I was never an bhakt , i already told in my previous posts that there are some decisions that were totally stupid. i just tell people how this government have benefited me and im AUTOMATICALLY LABELED AS BHAKT.
Also one thing is clear. A lot of people out of MODI HATE have started hating their own country openly. :)
This country should stop shouting BHAKTS and ANTI-NATIONALS and have debates a civilised one.
Also im very bad at debating and my english is worst excuse it XD

My intent was to put myself in an airforce pilots shoes and see from their viewpoint to stop with my armchair arguments. No doubt the pilots get training to see what their target is in day and night time, yet they failed. Most probably because they got scared of getting shot down in a rickety old jet not meant for that purpose and lacking in electronics etc. Probably they saw through the worthless effort they had to put for some senile old man who only wanted to hog their entire achievements for himself.
A fair degree of mind reading going on here :D

People forget the planes have upgraded weapons & radars. Very capable of handling the opponent. The way people are talking you'd think the Apollo moon missions didn't use capable equipment either.

They were not scared, they went in, did the job and returned with zero losses.

What does failed mean here ? they dropped their bombs, some will hit some may miss. This is not fail.

Fail means they were not able to get near and had to turn back. See, i don't think that happened because the next day we broadcasted to the world what happened.

What press conference did the Paks hold about their counter strike. They can't do that for what would they say.

Its funny they ask for evidence of the F16 because they have it already. The f16 was taken out at high altitude and spread over a large area in their territory. The were the ones who were scared. Running back and it took our brave pilot to chase them into their territory to do the job.

See this tweet by Vishnu Som

Lets take what you're saying as true now. Look at it from another nations point of view. India failed on intelligence, capability and follow through even though they have better more advanced systems than Pakistan. And for some reason only known to them, they chose to roll out 70's jets for the operation which was necessary to instill fear in Pakistan and its terrorist groups as you say. This means that Indian AF was not taking their job seriously and got kicked in their asses.
They have not failed on any of those three counts. Follow through could have been better. We're learning.

Let say you go to slap someone and miss by a lot and only swipe at air. Do you think anyone will take you seriously after that?
Given the Paks wanted to counter strike what better indication do you need ? yes, i hope they take us seriously. The international tolerance for their sort of behaviour is very thin is these days.

Don't you think if really a large number of terrorists died then the writing would have been on the wall more clearly for Pakistan and the JeM and other organizations? I have yet to hear anything from the terrorists in this regard. No threats of taking vengeance on Indian govt or Hindu infidels etc. I would think if any organization lost a large amount of people they would be more vocal about it and not stay silent for a week. These organizations are quick to take responsibility for attacks the same or very next day. Plus I remember that the Taliban in Afghanistan did come out with circulars saying they lost so and so during US drone strikes.
There is no mention of the strike by JeM at all so it never happened on their so called camps.
Large number from the wion report posted is high two digits.

They take credit when they hit people with their cowardly tactics. Some times they take credit for other people's work. When they get owned why would they admit it. The question you should ask is why aren't they denying it. FS mentioned they got a particular individual that was related to Azhar. Why isn't he showing himself if it never happened on their camps.

Maybe they are under strict orders to shut up which would make the line the Paks don't control them a complete lie. Why the gag. Simple. Should they say anything it implies the existence of those camps. Key.

I do not treat as credible western reports that say those camps were not there or empty. They aren't watching that area, we are and very closely. We know how many, where and what is going on there. We've already given this info to the Paks earlier and told them to close them. But they continue to deny their existence.

When they question but where are the casualties, it means they didn't have any human shields in place that they can demonstrate Indian atrocities to the world. So why admit defeat. Given their behaviour in the '71 war this is nothing :D

As for taking vengeance on Indian govt & Hindu infidels, their attacks on us over the last 4 decades are an implicit statement of just that.

[DOUBLEPOST=1551706884][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you are not questioning what your govt tells you at every turn, then you are not performing even the bare mininum fundamental duties of a citizen of this nation and that makes you an anti-national because you are acting against the better interests of the nation.

A nation is not a hunk of land or its presiding govt. It's all the people that inhabit it.
Most welcome.

The Nation wants to know :D[DOUBLEPOST=1551708512][/DOUBLEPOST]
They do hate us and by that i mean the military establishment. They never got over the fact that they were not gifted Delhi at independence and have sought to break us up ever since.

Last edited:
Iran threatens action against Pakistan-based terrorist groups

General Qassem Soleimani, the all powerful commander of the IRGC Quds Force, issued stern warnings to the Pakistani government and its military establishment. “I have this question for the Pakistani government: where are you heading to? You have caused unrest along borders with all your neighbours and do you have any other neighbour left that you want to stir insecurity for," Gen Soleimani was quoted as saying.

“Are you, who have atomic bombs, unable to destroy a terrorist group with several hundred members in the region?” he asked, adding that Pakistan should not test Iran’s resolve.
Welcome development

In Afghanistan, Rahmatullah Nabil, former chief of its intelligence agency and a contender in the upcoming presidential elections, said Pakistan’s ISI sheltered and supported between 45-48 terror groups for its neighbouring countries. “Pakistan has been using terrorism as a tool and tactic,” Nabil was quoted as saying to an interviewer. “India should have done this (Balakot strikes) much earlier,” he added.

“I hope Iran will also take action against Jaish al-Adl. Because if the US leaves the region — and we hope they leave behind a good legacy — but if they simply withdraw, that will give a sense of victory to all terrorist networks not just in the region but on the other side as well,” Nabil said.

I have the utmost sympathy for the Afghans, what we experience they get x 100. The numbers are mind numbing yet their govt still fights on.

Now we work with the Afghans and the Paks can deal with three fronts :)[DOUBLEPOST=1551721876][/DOUBLEPOST]NTRO surveillance of JeM camp in Balakot before strikes confirmed 300 active targets

So that's where the 300 number comes from

Last edited:
@rushab_rdx
People asked proofs for surgical strikes too. When given no body apologized for calling it an fake vote bank politics.
Just saying

Those videos were released months after the strikes. Months = enough time to hack some footage from here and there to make it look real. No wonder people called it fake. If this strike is real and they manage to release the footage after everyone forgets about it, no one will apologize for it. Strike when the iron is hot and not when it has cooled down and frozen stiff. After a month or so everyone will forget about this and if at that time these people show some grainy footage, it won't make it look real.
Possibility exists they might release this info closer to the election to rebut the opposition and keep it fresh in voters minds.

So wait and see :)

I just hope people have not forgotten about the worst terror strike ever on the Indian population that happened on November 8, 2016.

Let say you go to slap someone and miss by a lot and only swipe at air. Do you think anyone will take you seriously after that?

what did India do to Pakistan. What price was Pakistan made to pay ?

- after '48 when they took a third of our J&K ? nothing
- after '65 ? nothing
- after '71 ? we taught them never to use their military against us
- after punjab insurgency ? nothing
- after kashmir insurgency ? nothing
- after '93 stock exchange bombing ? nothing
- after plane hijacking ? nothing
- after Kargil ? nothing
- after parliament bombing ? nothing
- after 26/11 ? nothing

We are trying to change that record

We've tried twice

We will get better

Last edited:
what did India do to Pakistan

- after 47 when they took a third of our J&K ? nothing
- after '65 ? nothing
- after '71 ? we taught them never to use their military against us
- after punjab insurgency ? nothing
- after kashmir insurgency ? nothing
- after '93 stock exchange bombing ? nothing
- after plane hijacking ? nothing
- after Kargil ? nothing
- after parliament bombing ? nothing
- after 26/11 ? nothing

We are trying to change that record

We've tried twice

We will get better

I doubt anything would have happened if this was not an elections year and not a period with elections pending in a few months.

Yeah demonization and ****ed up GST were the best things to happen to India
[emoji23]

Hope you are being sarcastic. Really hard to read the mood and tempo at times here.

I doubt anything would have happened if this was not an elections year and not a period with elections pending in a few months.

Hope you are being sarcastic. Really hard to read the mood and tempo at times here.
No I being totally honest. Modi modi Modi
My god my everything . Oh yea daddy spank me

Back