The Indian media houses cannot match WPs subservience to its (US) Government. Look at WPs reporting of the US regime change wars.
This article is just propagating the same thing. Then they attack Indian media, let me tell you american media is actually worse and WP is part of it

My question was very clear, we are in a demo, yes or no. You chose to answer what I haven't asked, it shows your lack of understanding. Not my problem.

And killing continues. I heard 10 head for 1, where is that lady ?
811a86ac9c76308d630458b0f40d291c.jpg
This is the problem buddy. The army attacks people say modi did it for Votes. He doesn't people say where's the 56inch. And yes we are in an democracy! Got your answer?
I'm backing out from the debate. Your right modi hasn't done anything good in the country [emoji16] let the country decide in the coming two months. You have a good day n

Last edited:
This is the problem buddy. The army attacks people say modi did it for Votes. He doesn't people say where's the 56inch. And yes we are in an democracy! Got your answer?
At least this government isn't writing 26/11 RSS ki SAJISH after attacks .
I'm backing out from the debate. Your right modi hasn't done anything good in the country [emoji16] let the country decide in the coming two months. You have a good day n
Run away when facts hit you.
And , that's the beauty of democracy, they will put a killer at top.

Run away when facts hit you.
And , that's the beauty of democracy, they will put a killer at top.
Yes I'm running away because I don't have ample free time to debate and I have told that multiple time in the thread! You can read them.
Let's see who wins people's votes this time

Yes I'm running away because I don't have ample free time to debate and I have told that multiple time in the thread! You can read them.
Let's see who wins people's votes this time
31% is not more than 69%, again it's democracy which has brought upon us this horror. For once I agreed with Amit shah when he said wish sardar had been pm, he would have wiped out rss. Pity we had nehru who gave bigots another chance.
No you do have time, cos all your work is being done so fast, you are getting refund instantly, what more you need. Business must be booming, running on auto mode. So run away with tails between your legs.
If you believe if might is right, then you wouldn't have qualms supporting hitler . Do you.? And I. Sure you support genocide being carried out on Palestines.

LMAO dude hold your anger to yourself. I don't support Genocide and stuff. And yes my business is indeed blooming that doesn't mean I have to work hard.. anyways I'm sorry I even joined you into debate I thought you were sensible as other people in this thread like Julian 6pack nemissis. At least they did not call me a GENOCIDE SUPPORTING GUY.
You have won the debate. Remember this is a tech forum please have a tone to your language next time around .

LMAO dude hold your anger to yourself. I don't support Genocide and stuff. And yes my business is indeed blooming that doesn't mean I have to work hard.. anyways I'm sorry I even joined you into debate I thought you were sensible as other people in this thread like Julian 6pack nemissis. At least they did not call me a GENOCIDE SUPPORTING GUY.
You have won the debate. Remember this is a tech forum please have a tone to your language next time around .
Tone my language? Forgive me dear saar. Which word you found offensive?
Now you guys will tell us what words to use and what not ?

Tone my language? Forgive me dear saar. Which word you found offensive?
Now you guys will tell us what words to use and what not ?
Just a thought I never attacked you personally brother, would have been better if you didn't either [emoji16]
Anyways mods clean up the thread if you can so people can continue on the main issues related to thread

Just a thought I never attacked you personally brother, would have been better if you didn't either [emoji16]
Anyways mods clean up the thread if you can so people can continue on the main issues related to thread
I am not attacking you either. If you felt it that way.it s not my problem.
Buddy, Even we are citizens of this nation. So we do have a right to question your Gods. Whom you don't. So we take up that thankless job, only to be called commies, jihadists, and what not .

I am not attacking you either. If you felt it that way.it s not my problem.
Buddy, Even we are citizens of this nation. So we do have a right to question your Gods. Whom you don't. So we take up that thankless job, only to be called commies, jihadists, and what not .
And bhakts [emoji23]
You said I must support Genocide is what was offensive to me. Don't know why would you think that. Oh and I do question them. But not in the forums [emoji3]

The Indian media houses cannot match WPs subservience to its (US) Government. Look at WPs reporting of the US regime change wars.
oh my god no, WP is no friend of the Trump administration. My point was american media did such a lousy job reporting on Trump that it is easier to understand what happens in Pakistan than in the US :)

American media is the primary reason i have predictions wrong four times in a row as to who will win the white house. I have better odds predicting heads or tails if i flip a coin.

And bhakts [emoji23]
You said I must support Genocide is what was offensive to me. Don't know why would you think that. Oh and I do question them. But not in the forums [emoji3]
When you call some a a jihadists or a commie you are lumping them an ideology one is not associated with.
And hope you know meaning of bhakts. Blind love is bhakti ;) no questions asked is bhakti. Am i wrong here

When you call some a a jihadists or a commie you are lumping them an ideology one is not associated with.
And hope you know meaning of bhakts. Blind love is bhakti ;) no questions asked is bhakti. Am i wrong here
I did not call you any of that? Yes that does mean bhakti and I ain't doing it. If anybody feels that way THIER problem [emoji23]

Back