@chetansha you do realise it's pointless right?

What i've learnt from bjp supporters which include my close personal friends is that they will compromise on all their principles, morals, ethics and standards just to have even a small bit of profit. And i don't mean only financially. And most of them didn't even get that little gain which they were expecting from the bjp's policies. But that's when the real fun starts. They go full-bhakt. And put on blinders and earplugs and refuse to see reason, logic and reality.

One guy supposedly gained from gst refunds or whatever and so he will overlook the lynchings, the abuse of constitutional fundamental rights, privacy, freedom of press and speech. Heck even cops being transferred for doing the right thing when it was against bjp people. and so much more i can't even be bothered to repeat list them all here.

If everyone would just drop their whatsapp forwards and fake news and read a little history instead, they would be astounded by the similarities between modi and hitler and the rss and nazis. as the old saying goes, those who don't learn from history are bound to repeat their mistakes. even hitler was glorified in germany because everyone fell for his BS. and he was accorded full honors as head of state when he visited even foreign countries. it was only years later after the defeat of nazi germany that people started to even talk about him as a dictator.

we seem to be destined to learn the hard way.

@chetansha you do realise it's pointless right?

What i've learnt from bjp supporters which include my close personal friends is that they will compromise on all their principles, morals, ethics and standards just to have even a small bit of profit. And i don't mean only financially. And most of them didn't even get that little gain which they were expecting from the bjp's policies. But that's when the real fun starts. They go full-bhakt. And put on blinders and earplugs and refuse to see reason, logic and reality.

One guy supposedly gained from gst refunds or whatever and so he will overlook the lynchings, the abuse of constitutional fundamental rights, privacy, freedom of press and speech. Heck even cops being transferred for doing the right thing when it was against bjp people. and so much more i can't even be bothered to repeat list them all here.

If everyone would just drop their whatsapp forwards and fake news and read a little history instead, they would be astounded by the similarities between modi and hitler and the rss and nazis. as the old saying goes, those who don't learn from history are bound to repeat their mistakes. even hitler was glorified in germany because everyone fell for his BS. and he was accorded full honors as head of state when he visited even foreign countries. it was only years later after the defeat of nazi germany that people started to even talk about him as a dictator.

we seem to be destined to learn the hard way.
YUP IT IS INDEED POINTLESS [emoji106]

Ok now.lets get back to the issue on hand.
One says 250
One says 300
One says none.
Whom to believe ?
Earlier intelligence reports quoted higher numbers. See those number as up to.

One from middle last year

Pakistan army provides help to relocate terrorist camps near Muzaffarabad to Manshera, Jhelum

Interesting is no mention of Balakote but its in manshera, Reason to pull back was because they wanted to protect their assets from further raids.

We used SPICE bombs which are incendiary so finding bodies is hard as things vaporise. Journalists were taken to other areas and shown nothing.

GST was on the cards for a number of years. But I will agree, that the implementation was a pain. BTW, whats the issue with GST now?

As far as demon was concerned, again badly implemented, but see the results in inflation numbers. eg. Real estate had climbed by about 2000 percent from 2000-2014. Ever wonder why and where that money was coming from? And also ever wonder why there has been a screeching halt to those numbers? Have you even bothered to see the inflation numbers pre and post GST and demon? Do you know how many shell companies have been found?

Please read before commenting. This is exactly what I mean when I say hate for one person has turned into hatred for everything related to the country.

The problem these days is that everyone wants results immediately. I should click on amazon and next day the product should be delivered. If I dont like it I should click again and someone should come next day and pick it up and I should get my refund. I should click and my next movie on netflix should start. Sadly, we have become the generation with no patience. We want everything now and results of GST and demon should have started the next day itself, right?
If you think GST put a stop to inflated real estate properties, then I've got a lake in hyderabad to sell you. Real estate screeched to a halt during demonitisation because people were busy figuring it out how to convert their black physical notes into white bank balance.

Now its business as usual. Just sold a plot of land on feb 2019.[DOUBLEPOST=1551847899][/DOUBLEPOST]
The Indian media houses cannot match WPs subservience to its (US) Government. Look at WPs reporting of the US regime change wars.
You cannot be more opposite lol. WP hates trump who hates Amazon because of Jeff Bezos.[DOUBLEPOST=1551848703][/DOUBLEPOST]http://www.newsonair.com/Main-News-Details.aspx?id=360625

India gives US evidence that pak used F-16 against india. Now it'll be interesting to see US reaction.

Last edited:
WP is corporate democrat mouthpiece. People with BJP/RSS leanings are generally people who think that apni bhalai is better than sabki bhalai and that sabki bhalai is bad for apni bhalai. Rushab is making a big deal about people calling him a bhakt at a time when secularism is being portrayed as weakness and pandering to minorities. Life goes on.

@adventureguy...no one said that business has stopped....I said prices have stopped going crazy the way they were before demon. Please read.
And I said that only. Prices are still crazy and now are pre demon levels. Thats why I mentioned my land deal.

I fixed my deal just before demon happened. Buyer backed out because of no liquid cash. Same land is now sold for same pre-demon price.[DOUBLEPOST=1551861302][/DOUBLEPOST]
So now buying flat or plot in all white or do we still have cash portion in deals
Cash is back.

And now what is this ? And for what exactly has FACEBOOK apologized for?
9092a39cd6fd72462f123fc51a398f85.jpg

And I said that only. Prices are still crazy and now are pre demon levels. Thats why I mentioned my land deal.

I fixed my deal just before demon happened. Buyer backed out because of no liquid cash. Same land is now sold for same pre-demon price.[DOUBLEPOST=1551861302][/DOUBLEPOST]
Cash is back.
Cash is always king.

What passes of for patriotism and Nationalism is also well documented fact.

Hitler's appointment as chancellor was legal & constitutional,
Hitler’s language was never measured or careful,
Hitler lied & lied his way to success,
Hitler made sure that the armed forces were on his side.

It will be a shame if this is true. Just an update airforce have submitted proofs to government ( Saw it on news) includes satellite imgaery and some other things.. hope this will prove something if not nothing.
There is no shame. ISI general who ordered Pulwama probably gave that order from the golf course

That is Modi's reply

Modi madness has match theirs now. Why they talk about peace instead of threatening with nukes like before ?

I remember after the Burma raid in 2015 their previous defense minister saying that India could not dream of doing such a raid in Pakistan.

Something has changed.[DOUBLEPOST=1551876802][/DOUBLEPOST]
WP hates Trump no doubt, but when it comes to wars WP never questions its Government. WP is no model for journalism. In India we do see different viewpoints represented in the mainstream media unlike the US
I put it down to the Vietnam experience. When they went into Afghanistan & Iraq they had embedded journalists instead of previously.

Democratic countries work on consent if people are fed the wrong info its a win for the enemy.

On their TV shows the Pak anchors are using opposition statements and saying Pulwama was done by the BJP for election reasons :eek:

[DOUBLEPOST=1551876907][/DOUBLEPOST]
What passes of for patriotism and Nationalism is also well documented fact.

Hitler's appointment as chancellor was legal & constitutional,
Hitler’s language was never measured or careful,
Hitler lied & lied his way to success,
Hitler made sure that the armed forces were on his side.
Commies say this and also think the last 48 months were like a period of emergency and India needs liberation :D[DOUBLEPOST=1551879568][/DOUBLEPOST]
WP hates Trump no doubt, but when it comes to wars WP never questions its Government. WP is no model for journalism. In India we do see different viewpoints represented in the mainstream media unlike the US
They only question other govts

https://www.republicworld.com/opini...media-helps-manage-pakistan-as-a-terror-state

Last edited:
Before:

View attachment 78971

After:
View attachment 78970

I think this might be the place that was bombed, not sure since its really hard to do independent search with out the right co-ordinates. These pics are from what co-ordinates I got from the article rushab linked to. After screenshot clearly shows dents in ground where bombs would have dropped and those are quite far off from the building. I don't know if the building was destroyed by bombs or it was dismantled etc. Al those grey things look like those broken stones that are used to make cement. Probably you can even see a jcb in after pic, not sure.

Edit: Forgot to add, there is a masjid nearby, but its too small to hold a training camp compared to the complex in this pic. I didn't think the area was so populated though. Google shows more houses, trees etc than the Microsoft map which looks like the place is devoid of anything.
Here is a new report

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/iaf...s-of-jaish-e-mohammed-camp-show-possi-2003783

Back