How often does Google updates its Maps? Some one is showing google images and telling that India missed its targets.
Somebody needs to shoe them realtime sat feed. Would the govt do that? No
Then somebody needs to go to the site of bombing to verify the claim.
Who will do this? Nobody
Then why question the Army or anybody without knowing the truth?

The US and its allies are capable enough to take control of the Nuclear Command of Pakis in case they fall into wrong hands but who exactly are in control of them?
The ISI
Its not Imran Khan who is running that country but ISI.
The ISI is the handler for Imran Khan and his ponies.
The same ISI is the handler for the insurgents and their camps across the LOC and POK.
Who knows about this?
Everybody in this wide world including all our western allies knows this.
Then where do we stand?
????
Unless the so called friends of ours gives a nod we wont cross the LOC to attack.
This is the truth.

Again we have an sofisticated surveillance system in place but where did it go in case of Pulwama Attack.
Either it is not in place for the state of J&K or we are truly lazy to act or take action.

On Monday, Air Chief Marshal B S Dhanoa said it is for the government to provide death toll of terrorists, and the IAF only sees if a target has been hit or not.

On Tuesday, agriculture minister Radha Mohan Singh said round 400 terrorists were killed in the air strikes. When asked about the number of terrorists eliminated, defence minister Nirmala Sitharaman did not give any figure.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ficant-damagesources/articleshow/68291137.cms

So basically, IAF is only confirming that they hit the coordinates where they were asked to strike. From the other side, BJP politicians and their Bhakths have been pulling some random numbers for death toll from their rear ends. I would really like to understand how these numbers were being pushed without confirmation. Rest assured that our defense agencies will not give such counts and nor will they release target coordinates of a military operation

I would really like to understand how these numbers were being pushed without confirmation. Rest assured that our defense agencies will not give such counts and nor will they release target coordinates of a military operation
Already explained in posts 373 & 424

I see no problems with these numbers being put out because they're from our intel people.

I hope the pics of the bombing are not in hiding with the black money that hid from the demonetization. We're never going to get answers if that's the case.

Its different location to the image i put up. So what exactly are those co-ordinates though? If Reuters and NDTV know that is the terrorist camp and the govt and IAF know it is the location that was bombed why are they fighting tooth and nail to keep it under wraps? The more they fight it, the more people are going to doubt them. And the BJP labelling everyone anti patriotic and telling people to go to Pakistan isn't helping their cause one bit. What does the BJP want to do? Make the entire country their opponents? Looks like BJP need to first get better politicians into their team who know when to shut their mouths and not destroy the BJP's image.

Its different location to the image i put up. So what exactly are those co-ordinates though? If Reuters and NDTV know that is the terrorist camp and the govt and IAF know it is the location that was bombed why are they fighting tooth and nail to keep it under wraps? The more they fight it, the more people are going to doubt them. And the BJP labelling everyone anti patriotic and telling people to go to Pakistan isn't helping their cause one bit. What does the BJP want to do? Make the entire country their opponents? Looks like BJP need to first get better politicians into their team who know when to shut their mouths and not destroy the BJP's image.
Gotta agree to this. This foul-mouths running around should be controlled or BJP might loose a good amount of seats just because of THIER own STUPIDITY

what he means to say is JeM will come under new name now. Since Pakistan govt is also running after that outfit, they will do what they did years back. Rename it as some other Jaish-e-something.
Are they ever going to turn into a good country?
Also I have heard we used this types of bombs while bombing https://twitter.com/squintneon/status/1103304117877825537?s=19
Is it true? Need to verify because this bombs hardly damage any surroundings .

Spice 2000 is not a bomb - its a guidance system for the bomb attached to it. Don't just go by twitter posts etc. Most of the posts are just by dumb people who are doing a huge misinformation campaign.
This is why I posted it to verify. First of all these noob account should be banned

Given that its its the same sort kind of people in both countries, the chances of them turning into a good country is just as bad as ours turning into a good country. There will always be a few good and honest people on both sides and a few clever and manipulative and corrupt people and a shit load of idiots who can be easily brain washed with fanatical concepts like religious extremism or patriotism.

Entirely up to us to mow the grass. Keep hitting until they see sense.

The plan from this point on should be to make their army look weak to the eyes of their people.

If Modi wins another term then this is assured.

De-escalation is in the Pak's hands. If they come good then we can talk until such time the policy has to be consistent in treating them like an enemy.

We can't just declare victory, make yet another movie and then go back to normal.

Last edited:
Its different location to the image i put up. So what exactly are those co-ordinates though? If Reuters and NDTV know that is the terrorist camp and the govt and IAF know it is the location that was bombed why are they fighting tooth and nail to keep it under wraps?
Nobody releases operational details.

The more they fight it, the more people are going to doubt them.
Who exactly is doubting them ? the opposition. Maybe they should come along for the next op so they can verify it happened.

It needs to be clarrified that the world has no problem with the air strike, only the world's media which is self-serving

We managed to drop ordinance inside Pakistan. That's all that counts.

At least 26 people have been injured in a grenade attack in Jammu, which comes exactly three weeks after the terror attack in Pulwama. All the injured have been hospitalized and five of them are critical, doctors said.

The police said the grenade was under a bus at a bus stand in the heart of the city. Most of the injured, an officer said, are bus drivers and conductors. It is unclear if there were people inside the bus.

A senior police officer, Manish Kumar Sinha, told reporters that the grenade probably rolled under a parked bus before it went off around 11.30 a.m, reported news agency IANS.

Visuals from the spot showed security personnel barricading the area as locals rushed in. "I thought it was a tyre burst. It was a big blast. The locals took the injured to the hospital in an ambulance," an eyewitness told news agency ANI.

This is the third grenade attack by terrorists in the bus stand area of the city since May last year.

"The police is working on all the leads. We are collecting evidence and we will hunt them down," a police officer told reporters.

Nobody releases operational details.

Who exactly is doubting them ? the opposition. Maybe they should come along for the next op so they can verify it happened.

It needs to be clarrified that the world has no problem with the air strike, only the world's media which is self-serving

Even I and lot of Indians are doubting. So should we take a hike to Pakistan and see where the bombs fell? Or is the BJP govt going to give us a free plane ride?

We managed to drop ordinance inside Pakistan. That's all that counts.

If that counts why release bombs in the first place. Could have just dropped turds everywhere from a plane and come back and gloat about it. Makes no difference does it?

Even I and lot of Indians are doubting. So should we take a hike to Pakistan and see where the bombs fell? Or is the BJP govt going to give us a free plane ride?
Am quoting the FM and quite frankly this evidence crap needs to stop. They don't have to release anything more.

He said the opposition's problem is Balakote went well :D

He singled out the former PM for what he said recently

https://www.financialexpress.com/in...h-on-current-india-pakistan-standoff/1502202/

Unbelievable, this idiot manmohan is equating victim and perpetrator. After all this time he still DOESN't get it. He responded because he was called weak. After i see this response it's confirmed.

The world's media does the same thing. India is responsible every time some terrorist attack happens. We must not defend.

Its ridiculous for the Paks to ask for evidence when they clearly flout rules. There will be no dossier dossier from now on. Just a hard response until they cave in.

If that counts why release bombs in the first place. Could have just dropped turds everywhere from a plane and come back and gloat about it. Makes no difference does it?
Huge difference as i've already explained but it does not seem to sink in

Last edited:
Back