You are allowed to take up to 25K in cash form to foreign countries, but the issue I think is that mailing legal tender is not allowed in most countries. You can transfer money digitally or carry it in person without issues.

That was a one time exception because every bank outside india was told not to accept any indian currency. most of the international banks that did money transfer did not have the new currency with them and were not allowed to take back the old currency so people had no other choice than to mail back the extra money they had to india. Banks in nepal still are stuck with the demo'd old indian currency even today and rbi is not doing anything about it.

Edit: even in india, only nationalized bans were allowed money exchange. all those co-operative banks and private banks were not allowed to do such money exchange. i still have like one 500 rupees note even today because i could not change it back. is it illegal to still have the old currency? RBI says we can have 1-2 notes of these.

That was a one time exception because every bank outside india was told not to accept any indian currency. most of the international banks that did money transfer did not have the new currency with them and were not allowed to take back the old currency so people had no other choice than to mail back the extra money they had to india. Banks in nepal still are stuck with the demo'd old indian currency even today and rbi is not doing anything about it.

Edit: even in india, only nationalized bans were allowed money exchange. all those co-operative banks and private banks were not allowed to do such money exchange. i still have like one 500 rupees note even today because i could not change it back. is it illegal to still have the old currency? RBI says we can have 1-2 notes of these.
You're allowed a few notes don't know the number. Kept as an VINTAGE collection [emoji23]

That was because the govt wanted to ensure that BJP politicians and their business friends had no dearth of new currency to exchange for their black money at their friendly neighborhood SBI during mid nights. This was the reason for the severe shortage despite 8 months of printing the currency. The currency was siphoned off by BJP politicians and friends before the public announcement itself or was siphoned off from banks like SBI which got most the new currency reserves.

Not sure about how many notes are allowed to be kept now, but my mom has about 40K in old notes left over in my home town because she was in US with my sister at the time of demonetization and could not deposit the same into bank in time.

That was because the govt wanted to ensure that BJP politicians and their business friends had no dearth of new currency to exchange for their black money at their friendly neighborhood SBI during mid nights. This was the reason for the severe shortage despite 8 months of printing the currency. The currency was siphoned off by BJP politicians and friends before the public announcement itself or was siphoned off from banks like SBI which got most the new currency reserves.

Not sure about how many notes are allowed to be kept now, but my mom has about 40K in old notes left over in my home town because she was in US with my sister at the time of demonetization and could not deposit the same into bank in time.
what proof you have to prove your point.innermost circle was cribbing about no news beforehand.

- The fact that all the currency printed over months did not reach the people and we had to wait for weeks (depending on the city) to have new batches of notes printed and dispatched. In my case, I think it was 7-8 weeks before I got any new currency note.
- RTI query which revealed discrepancies in the number of notes printed by the currency printers and the numbers given by RBI
- Early reports that currency was getting diverted from printers even before reaching RBI.
- Armed forces finding new Rs 2000 currency notes in the hands of terrorists in remote locations even before people in many cities got hold of them.
- Fakes of new currency in circulation before common people even got hold of the real notes.
- Several nationalized banks that were indulging in mid night currency exchange programs and people using political influence for the same. I came to know that some of of my own colleagues and their relatives apparently exchanged their stashed currency in this manner.
- Some sources with insider access to local political circles from whom I came know much much later that some politicians of BJP and even some other parties had access to new currency or at least information before hand and took preemptive measures.

Technically what u did is against the law. No second thoughts about it but having said that what was the need to mail the cash, you could have used western union and similiar to send the cash back home. moreover, I fail to understand why people carry INR to outside of india knowing fully that currency will be useless there. I almost travel once in quarter to US or Europe due to business & just carry my Debit & credit card. serves me well since cards are accepted everywhere including uber / Ola . Been a while that i have carried cash to outside india...

lmao, you couldn't even get the notes exchanged at SBI branches in Canada. People keep emergency cash because they are fools like me who think that cash is something that won't fail us. I was a fool for trusting in this government.

- The fact that all the currency printed over months did not reach the people and we had to wait for weeks (depending on the city) to have new batches of notes printed and dispatched. In my case, I think it was 7-8 weeks before I got any new currency note.
- RTI query which revealed discrepancies in the number of notes printed by the currency printers and the numbers given by RBI
- Early reports that currency was getting diverted from printers even before reaching RBI.
- Armed forces finding new Rs 2000 currency notes in the hands of terrorists in remote locations even before people in many cities got hold of them.
- Fakes of new currency in circulation before common people even got hold of the real notes.
- Several nationalized banks that were indulging in mid night currency exchange programs and people using political influence for the same. I came to know that some of of my own colleagues and their relatives apparently exchanged their stashed currency in this manner.
- Some sources with insider access to local political circles from whom I came know much much later that some politicians of BJP and even some other parties had access to new currency or at least information before hand and took preemptive measures.

My friend gave me treat 1 year back using fake 500 Rs currency Note. Who should I report it to? I need help

I find this guy interesting

You just know that Piyush is going to get nailed here :D

Yeah, you can show tendencies which this video is highlighting but thing about tendencies is they take their own sweet time to get anywhere.

I don't agree with the Labout power suppressed in fact that fight turned out to be one too much for this govt. Labour laws have not been reformed.

As for fraudulent elections. All voting booths will have VVPAT capable EVM's for the general election.[DOUBLEPOST=1552748080][/DOUBLEPOST]
Actually we have done counter strikes against Myanmar insurgents too - twice i think. So never believe MP's since they know jack shit about what crap they're spewing.
So there was a second one and its quite recent

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...t-military-operation/articleshow/68430388.cms

Last edited:
^ Raytheon Sentinel, which he mentions at 2:30 is not with India yet. this is how they spread bs.
You should put that point to him on twitter

what about the rest ? is that bs too. nah.

We got their top guys. Those trainers unlike what most think aren't cheap and take time to nurture. The figures are 35-40 possibly more.

The faces of the generals in that NCA clip says it all. They looked like they'd had the shock of their lives. All so sullen, Imran looks nervous. Compare with the IAF chief that was relaxed and smiling.

The test is how long it takes for the next attack. He mentions we've set them back 3 -5 yrs. If it turns out that way then great achievement by the IAF and Modi. And the bulk of the credit undeniably belongs to Modi otherwise we'd not be discussing this now.

Last edited:
I still don't understand whose ass all these people are pulling out the exact attack coordinates from for these debates? IAF has never confirmed any attack coordinates and I don't expect them to if they are still a professional defense organization. They only confirmed that they have met the objectives that they have been provided for the mission and also every clearly indicated that no causality numbers were confirmed from their side and it is govt giving those random numbers. IAF has been pretty professional in dealing with this so far and that is exactly how I expect a defense organization like this works. They don't reveal military mission details just for some bragging rights or for proving a point.

The only source of attack coordinates for these arguments and counter arguments seems to be those released by Pak side and its amusing that people who say that Pak cant be trusted on anything are willing to trust them on his one.

There is no information to confirm the location of the strike or to conclude anything about the efficacy of the attack. It is just some politicians running their mouths for some brownie points and their retard supporters want everyone to accept their word as if its the word of the Military. Like I have any reason to trust the word of the military given that they are the epitome of information control in every nation.

For all we know, the target could have been someplace else altogether which neither military wants to talk about or it could have been a successful mission even without killing anybody if the mere intrusion proved a point. As for people arguing Pak retaliation is proof of attack, I am pretty sure there would be retaliation from our side too if Pak had intruded into our air space even if thy had not attacked anything.

Last edited:
The only source of attack coordinates for these arguments and counter arguments seems to be those released by Pak side and its amusing that people who say that Pak cant be trusted on anything are willing to trust them on his one.
When they say we breached the LoC that is credible. They could just have denied it like the last time. We'd not complain.

There is no information to confirm the location of the strike or to conclude anything about the efficacy of the attack. It is just some politicians running their mouths for some brownie points and their retard supporters want everyone to accept their word as if its the word of the Military. Like I have any reason to trust the word of the military given that they are the epitome of information control in every nation.
Military has control over info of their ops. If they said they did it i trust them. The source for the coordinates is a colonel who makes posts on these satellite images. We got to find out how poor these western analysts were.

For all we know, the target could have been someplace else altogether which neither military wants to talk about or it could have been a successful mission even without killing anybody if the mere intrusion proved a point. As for people arguing Pak retaliation is proof of attack, I am pretty sure there would be retaliation from our side too if Pak had intruded into our air space even if thy had not attacked anything.
There was, this is how we lost a pilot. He went into their airspace to chase them back.

Why would the Paks retaliate if all we did was kill a crow :)

he did not go in pakistan airspace. he was in indian airspace but due to winds his parachute drifted to Pakistan illegally occupied kashmir.

what about the rest ? is that bs too. nah.
look, he said the plane flies at 55k altitude, so first, its not with IAF, second the plane's service ceiling is 49k feet. now, this makes me feel that he doesn't know what he is talking about. just like new york times. why should I believe anything that he says. My point is that everyone is an armchair general.

look, he said the plane flies at 55k altitude, so first, its not with IAF, second the plane's service ceiling is 49k feet. now, this makes me feel that he doesn't know what he is talking about. just like new york times. why should I believe anything that he says. My point is that everyone is an armchair general.
Yeah so these are small oversights. That guy puts across so much in that talk that i think he's worth listening to. Lots to learn from him. Helped to navigate this whole affair avoiding disinformation and what not.

I do want you to put that point about bombardier to him though. Give him a chance to respond. Did you figure it out yourself ?

There is this clip of him contradicting Rahul Kanwal when they were trying to go with one line of thought. Paks loved that one.

Oh and i think he taught in Australia in an earlier life. Probably why he's so good at explaining things.[DOUBLEPOST=1552950538][/DOUBLEPOST]
he did not go in pakistan airspace. he was in indian airspace but due to winds his parachute drifted to Pakistan illegally occupied kashmir.
Then how did the Bison end up in POJ&K, did it also drift over :)

the guy is brave, disobeyed his flight controller to pull back and got his target

Americans want to bury this story

Last edited:
Raytheon deal was cancelled. India was going to buy those aircraft but as usual it got cancelled due to red tape or kickbacks etc.

https://archive.fo/20171019193137/h...ts-ready-to-buy-istar-aircraft-from-raytheon/

I'm sure if people have time, they can list out all the crap that mittal guy is spewing just by searching google. But its a waste of time since he's doing it for youtube views, money and has a lot of supporters who blindly follow him.[DOUBLEPOST=1552971952][/DOUBLEPOST]
the guy is brave, disobeyed his flight controller to pull back and got his target

if he disobeyed commands, that's going to cost him a court martial. lol. If he really disobeyed, then why hasn't he been arrested by airforce till now?

Raytheon deal was cancelled. India was going to buy those aircraft but as usual it got cancelled due to red tape or kickbacks etc.

https://archive.fo/20171019193137/h...ts-ready-to-buy-istar-aircraft-from-raytheon/
And i said the challenge needs to be clarified. You have to give the other side the chance to reply.

I'm sure if people have time, they can list out all the crap that mittal guy is spewing just by searching google. But its a waste of time since he's doing it for youtube views, money and has a lot of supporters who blindly follow him.
This is what i find strange in this forum. People do not read or listen. And then conclude its a waste of time without even trying. No dice. Watch the ENTIRE thing and then tell me where with time codes with your counters. Anything less is invalid. Whatever he says holds.

The primary reason is this guy's narrative does not suit your own. That does not make him wrong. The amount of crap he called out as things were developing from various sources pretty much did the job for me. Nobody else even came close. I then saw news channels picking up on it and publishing days later.

My advice to people is to follow him if you want to learn.

If he's doing it for YT views he's certainly not doing a very good job. Those two talks i posted here are not even mentioned in his twitter feed. Had i not been subscribed to pgurus i'd never have known he even made them. And which channel is using. Some small time one and i doubt he even got paid for that. He does want people to follow him on twitter though.

if he disobeyed commands, that's going to cost him a court martial. lol. If he really disobeyed, then why hasn't he been arrested by airforce till now?
He's been through enough. The country sees him as a hero. Had he not got that F16 things might have been worse. And we know he got it because the eyewitness video clearly showed three people ejecting. The paks could not stop that bit of evidence from showing up.

Last edited:
Back