Puma Suedes

Status
Not open for further replies.

starchazer

Disciple
Hey guys,

First of all, i know this ain't tech related, but I've seen few sales like this so only after that I am putting this up. If it is against the forum rules, or members aren't happy with it, Mods can feel free to take it down. (trust me, i am not feeling good about selling these here either, but TE is not just the biggest tech forum in India, but one of the biggest forum in general).

So here goes...

I got these pair of shoes last month. It's never been worn because I ordered the wrong size. They were imported through KMD, and since I got them late I couldn't return it for refund/exchange (they have a 30days return policy).

I got it for around 4.2k from Puma official store.. but they were on sale that time 'round .. currently they're priced at $65. Here's the product page:

Suede Fat Lace Sneakers - Puma Online Shop

The laces are thick and comes in White and Red color. I've put them in its original wrapping/boxing since they came, so they're 100% new, completely clean and dust free.

Now the most important thing, the feet size that they fit is:

Size:
US: 11.5
EU: 45
UK: 10.5
CM: 29.5

Normally, UK/EU size works in India. So only if you're sure you've got that big feet, hit me with a PM. :p

Price: 2.5k Shipped (now that's depreciation for something brand new :()
Reason for sale: God knows how the heck did I place an order for such mammoth feet. (no offence to people with mammoth feet :p)

Thanks for looking.

Pics:

pum.jpg

Good to see someone else apart from me interested and ordering shoes from KMD.

Free bump.

And BTW 10.5 aint that big.

Reason for sale: God knows how the heck did I place an order for such mammoth feet. (no offence to people with mammoth feet :rofl: Good luck with the sale! These shoes are great! Loved them really.

Rockfella said:
Reason for sale: God knows how the heck did I place an order for such mammoth feet. (no offence to people with mammoth feet :rofl: Good luck with the sale! These shoes are great! Loved them really.

Waah.. i am size 12 :p

Guys I am open for offers. This thing costs around 5k in India. :/

I've got an offer for 1.5k + shipping. If some one can give me a better offer I'll accept it. (Offers like 1501 are prohibited :p) or else its going to that lucky guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back