Q6600 x 4 + Abit ip35-e x 4 + Transcend 2gb x 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormblast

Skilled
** The sale is only for mumbai buyers. Outstation buyers dont pm or post asking me if i will ship **

There are a total of 4 x Intel q6600 cpu's (all g0 stepping) & 4 x Abit ip35-e mobo's. I will not be selling the cpu or the board seperately. They will be sold only as a combo, so dont bother asking me for only the cpu or the board. Everything is under warranty & some boards were purchased from kmd (todphod) which is mentioned below in details. All the cpu's come with the stock heatsink which is in new condition along with the retail box. The board comes with the original box & all the accessories that came with it.

Also for sale are 14 x Transcend ddr2 2gb Ram sticks, all are under warranty & purchased locally. Out of the 14, 4 of them are ddr2 @ 800 & the rest are @667. These will be sold seperately or along with the combo.
Combo 1 (sold to Naga)
1)Intel Core2Quad Q6600 (g0 stepping) (Purchase Date 19/11/2007, Local Purchase/Warranty)
2)Abit IP35-E (Purchase Date 05/11/2007, Todphod Purchase/Warranty)
Price = Rs.9000/-
Combo 2 - (Sold)
1)Intel Core2Quad Q6600 (g0 stepping) (Purchase Date 19/11/2007, Local Purchase/Warranty)
2)Abit IP35-E (Purchase Date 19/11/2007, Local Purchase/Warranty)
Price = Rs.9,700/-
Combo 3 - (sold to Axeman / Edrill)
1)Intel Core2Quad Q6600 (g0 stepping) (Purchase Date 08/01/2008, Local Purchase/Warranty)
2)Abit IP35-E (Purchase Date 08/01/2008, Todphod Purchase/Warranty)
Price = Rs.9000/-
Combo 4 - (sold to nshaikh)
1)Intel Core2Quad Q6600 (g0 stepping) (Purchase Date 10/08/2007, Local Purchase/Warranty)
2)Abit IP35-E (Purchase Date 08/01/2008, Todphod Purchase/Warranty)
Price = Rs.9000/-
Transcend DDR2 Ram 2GB
I dont know the exact warranty dates for each stick. I can let the buyer know that when he decides to buy. All the ram sticks were bought starting from 13/11/2007 upto the next 4-5months. So every stick has more than 1 year 2months warranty left on it.

4 x ddr2 @ 800
Price = Rs.800/- Each (2 ramsticks sold to nshaikh, 2 ramsticks sold to Naga)

10 x ddr2 @ 667 (sold to HailStonE)
Price = Rs.700/- Each

If someone wants to bundle the ram with the combo, I can give him a better pricing for it.
Reason for Sale - Upgraded the systems to i7.

All the items come with bills, even the items purchased from todphod are with proper bill & vat number. I can provide the buyer a xerox of the bill.

Prices are fixed so no lowballing & dont send pm's asking for price reduction. Also keep the offtopic discussion to a minimum.

tommy_vercetti said:
Do you have the bills for the RAM @800

all the items come with bills, even the items purchased from todphod are with proper bill & vat number. I can provide the buyer a xerox of the bill.

I am currently interested in CPU only. If anyone else will pick up the board Only, please post here for stormblast.

Edit: Edrill & I are working at doing a combo deal for Set #3.

cravikum said:
just wondering why the combo #2 is priced higher just curious.

As already mentioned by Srini, combo#2 the board has local warranty.
vasim21 said:
Are u planing to set up a business here?

what is this supposed to mean?
please read the thread, i have mentioned to keep offtopic comments away. If you are not interested in buying & not helping anyone or answering some doubts, please stay away. & dont bother replying to this post of mine with another offtopic comment.

Confirming Combo 1 from my side. PhOeNix will arrange shipping to me. Pls PM account details if agreeable. Also confirming 2x2GB 800MHz if andrew327 backs out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back