Queries on 'Full Body Checkup'

dipen01

Skilled
Hey guys,

We have quite a few doctors on this forum.
So it would be great if you guys can help me with few queries on Full Body Checkup

1) What does a "Full Body Checkup" consist of ?
2) Who is it recommended for ? (Age Group/ Gender )
3) What should be the frequency of Checkup ?
4) What is the approx. cost ?
5) Which is the best place/hospital/diagnostic center in Bangalore to get a Full Body Checkup ?
6) Any other inputs/opinion?

A family member is consistently facing some or the other medical problem (although minor) which get resolved through medicines but something new comes up. Hence my queries.

Regards,

Hey guys,

We have quite a few doctors on this forum.
So it would be great if you guys can help me with few queries on Full Body Checkup

1) What does a "Full Body Checkup" consist of ? Lots & Lots of tests
2) Who is it recommended for ? (Age Group/ Gender ) For Both M & F. Nothing in particular but 30+ you should start
3) What should be the frequency of Checkup ? Once a year
4) What is the approx. cost ? Ranges from 5000 to 20000. My life insurance gives me a claim of health checkup of upto Rs 6000 once a year. So I pay 0.
5) Which is the best place/hospital/diagnostic center in Bangalore to get a Full Body Checkup ? Bangalore users can answer this.
6) Any other inputs/opinion? One you are 30+ married etc, family members will force you into this i.e. partner. There is no escape. But if it turns out you have something from these tests, then you can thank them. Otherwise, its like geting up out of bed in the morning :D

A family member is consistently facing some or the other medical problem (although minor) which get resolved through medicines but something new comes up. Hence my queries.

Regards,

Your family member can go for this. If there is nothing out of the results, then expert consultation will be needed.

Thanks puns but my query so more about queries related to "Full Body Checkup". I think anyone can go for it, checkup wouldn't do any harm to anybody.

Thanks puns but my query so more about queries related to "Full Body Checkup". I think anyone can go for it, checkup wouldn't do any harm to anybody.

Fullbody checkup usually means cardiac stress tests, pulmonary tests and eye tests.. It can also contain lipid profile, TSH(for thyroid) and blood sugar tests. Some also include mammogram.

Back