Query - Planning to buy charger from aliexpress

I have bought from aliexpress before, there is custom if shipped via DHL, You must pick a good seller, soometimes there is quality issue for products on aliexpress.

I would suggest using a Hong Kong based seller on ali express for some reason there is lesser hassle in receiving their products . that's been my experience

I have received aukey just yesterday after waiting for more than 35 days. [emoji1]
No custom charged. [emoji29]
It works as advertised. I have tested it with my power bank and other devices. Sadly I don't have any quick charge compatible phone with me .
But on my blackberry passport throughout is constant 1.5 to 1.6. Shall post couple of pics tomorrow.

Pic attached.
0c2a87ffa4442b8ec2a9d07d4cc949d2.jpg

Last edited:
Try buying it Indian sites like amazon which might have little difference but you might get the warranty and good delivery with tracking details.

I was looking at some aukey products on aliexpress, but the prices on amazon.com is better, but amazon.com doesnt ship here. :(

Anyone who has been using Aukey and Tronsmart products, can they please let me know how is the quality?

I was looking at some aukey products on aliexpress, but the prices on amazon.com is better, but amazon.com doesnt ship here. :(

Anyone who has been using Aukey and Tronsmart products, can they please let me know how is the quality?
Awesome
buy from brand store on Ali

Back