Question regarding private trackers!

sndpgr

Disciple
I signed up for some open private trackers,like tvtorrents , torrentbytes ,bittorrents.ro .The good thing is that the download speeds are very good but the up speed is ridiculously low, so this is really affecting my ratio , I don't want to get banned from those sites.
My down speeds are usually constant. at 190 kbps :hap2: but while I am seeding I am hardly uploading(2-4 kbps). Some sites want you to seed until at least 24 hrs after you've finished downloading, well! I can't do that, I have 2-8am free download time.
Help!
And can you suggest some good private torrent sites for music .
I am in love with bittorrent:p

tat 24hrs of seeding ur r talking abt is not continious u can do it in intervals.
And for music try stmusic.org,exigo,btmusic etcetc.

try to keep a gap between downloads and uploads man....If u dont want to get banned make sure it is seeded for at least 24hrs in total(spread out over two three days)...download stuff which u dont immediately need from public trackers..

Thanks!
what do you guys do ?
Have you signed up lots of torrent sites or are concentrating on a few sites?
About music torrent sites 'stmusic' is now invitation only :huh:
I could not find exigo. Any other open invitation sites?

^^waffles.cd i do not download much so no invite someone in the forum might have it

they say its a relpacament for oink /...am not so sure but there is a hype about it

Back