Questions about 5740g

rishabh005

Recruit
Hi guys,
I live here in Raipur and I want to as you all that,
Here in Techenclave forums, I searched for 5740g and got someone saying that the 5740g with core i5 and Ati 5650 1 gb card costs 45k and I can cut the os and get it around 40k, Is that possible ?

There is A acer mall not far from my home, Can I get there and ask for 5740g without os ? How much will be the price then, if they give it without os ?
thanks

Re: about 5740g

acer generally has two variants of a same model ...one with WIN os and other with LINUX

i don't know why do they sell off linux one's ....seems that they don't know the intentions of the indians:p:p

75 rupaye mein win 7 ULTIMATE

lol-E-lol:rofl:

Re: about 5740g

Sorry offtopic.

And M@crosoft; at 75 Rs ?? That's too cheap. The thing is even big dealers are promoting piracy. When I was inquiring about the laptop, they openly said that this laptop will come with a pirated Windows 7 which will work for lifetime and it has no hassles and all that. This dealer which I am talking about has a total of 7 Brands of laptops and more than 25 laptops on display. ANd then i have to ask for Genuine OS, and he said for that you have to pay extra. I just walked out. This type of shit happens.

Anubis said:
So did you buy your laptop for your dad saqib_khan ?

Yeah ordered a Dell Inspiron 15 from Dell Direct. Let's see when it arrives :eek:hyeah:

So I can get 5740g with ati hd5650 graphics for 40k ? Awesome... if it's true.

Hey guys please tell me, Can I get ACER 5740g with ATI HD5650 for 40k ? without OS and If I can and I have a VISTA DVD then I can boot and install like I do on MY PC ? thanks :mad:

Back