Budget 51-70k Questions on buying from Lamington road

Bhai reply jaldi kar deta jara :laughing:

Wish i read this before getting my build from him yesterday, that guy talk too sweet before purchase. Once he know you are buying there, all true colors came out. Not open to bargain at all, answering to questions like some retard. Nedeem bhai is his name, even i gave him psu unit of stock circle cabinet still talked like cheap shite person. Like 10 times he asked me like chalo cash lao, chalo cash do fatafat. I said first make bill at least, many said first make proper gst bill to know the right amount.
Though i bought want i wanted despite his endless recommendations, only thing i get which i didn't wanted was PSU Cooler Master MWE 450. Was bored and tired already & was in rush.

As always there isn't a single shop in lamington, who won't trick you and scam you on every other chance. Cassette World staying away from next time, it's ok to spend 500rs more at Prime.

Tip fro you @mihirX :grinning:

Bought my setup in 39.5k.
Congrats dear, enjoy your purchase!!

Yeah, every shop tries to cheat, hence I always pay only after I have proper TAX INVOICE with serial numbers in my hand.

BTW, final config and prices?

So what's your final config? And prices? Mac running fine?

Yeah man took two days to setup the Mac. Now it's running perfectly. The core of the setup is i7 7700k, Z270 Hd3p Gigabyte, 16 gigs ddr4. Cost me 70,500.

Bhai reply jaldi kar deta jara :laughing:

Wish i read this before getting my build from him yesterday, that guy talk too sweet before purchase. Once he know you are buying there, all true colors came out. Not open to bargain at all, answering to questions like some retard. Nedeem bhai is his name, even i gave him psu unit of stock circle cabinet still talked like cheap shite person. Like 10 times he asked me like chalo cash lao, chalo cash do fatafat. I said first make bill at least, many said first make proper gst bill to know the right amount.
Though i bought want i wanted despite his endless recommendations, only thing i get which i didn't wanted was PSU Cooler Master MWE 450. Was bored and tired already & was in rush.

As always there isn't a single shop in lamington, who won't trick you and scam you on every other chance. Cassette World staying away from next time, it's ok to spend 500rs more at Prime.

Tip fro you @mihirX :grinning:

Bought my setup in 39.5k.

I didn't get a good vibe from Nadeem. Especially when he tried convincing me that a mackintosh wasn't easy to build. And that he will help me get the Mac up and running. Plus he was the only one who gave the prices without the GST so that they look cheaper but with the GST added his prices were higher than others.

In the ended I decided to go with Prime coz they look legit at least.[DOUBLEPOST=1503899908][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats dear, enjoy your purchase!!

Yeah, every shop tries to cheat, hence I always pay only after I have proper TAX INVOICE with serial numbers in my hand.

BTW, final config and prices?

Thanks to your advice I made sure I got the invoice with serial numbers on it. Actually, Prime people did it without me asking. They were uptight and serious at first but once I placed the order with them, they were friendlier.

Yeah man took two days to setup the Mac. Now it's running perfectly. The core of the setup is i7 7700k, Z270 Hd3p Gigabyte, 16 gigs ddr4. Cost me 70,500.

I didn't get a good vibe from Nadeem. Especially when he tried convincing me that a mackintosh wasn't easy to build. And that he will help me get the Mac up and running. Plus he was the only one who gave the prices without the GST so that they look cheaper but with the GST added his prices were higher than others.

In the ended I decided to go with Prime coz they look legit at least.[DOUBLEPOST=1503899908][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks to your advice I made sure I got the invoice with serial numbers on it. Actually, Prime people did it without me asking. They were uptight and serious at first but once I placed the order with them, they were friendlier.

Ask prime to email a copy of the invoice just in case as well.

Yeh I have literally 15 quotations from different shops :D and none of the shops bargains -_-

Literally thinking of just buying pc part by part from different shops

I live in Vashi and none of them offer parts at good price at Vashi Plaza. LR looks like the only choice. Do Primeabgb assemble the PC we want?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back