QWERTY business phone - 20k

TechHead

ex-Mod
I have an E71, giving me errors with the buttons not working, and memory full errors all the time. Can you guys recommend something similar, with good email handling capabilities?

I was looking at the BB Bold 2, which I can get for 18k from the US, but don't really like the BB OS and punctuation/typing experience. E72 seems to be very buggy. Anything else out there?

What about getting the phone fixed ? I think the memory full issues bug can be solved and you can get the keypad replaced ?

Or else get another E71

bottle said:
What about getting the phone fixed ? I think the memory full issues bug can be solved and you can get the keypad replaced ?

Or else get another E71

+1 ^ Get ur cell serviced at nokia care or service ....

N try avoiding to install files in phone memory ... install in memory card ...

This would help in solving ur phone problem a lot .... :)

hard format ur phone and update it if its not done and if its a hardware fault like that of keypad , u can get it serviced at an authorized centre ,

i dont think u can get a better qwerty phone that e71 as of now , i m using the same since more than 6 months with no major problem just that it used to hang sometimes and had to be restarted , it was fixed by the update :)

bottle said:

Or else get another E71

Meh.. it's up to the latest .400 version FW as well. Keypad replacement - how much do you think it will cost?

try reformatting and resetting to factory defaults and see if the issues get fixed. no clue about keypad, check with nokia service or google around for cheap chinese replacements.

get the phone fixed.best is to do a hard reset and install a good task manager to see all running tasks and kill those which are hogging up memory to slow the phone.it runs a 434 mz processor with128 mb ram which is goo enough for symbian s 60v3.

Back