Radius HP-TWF11K Pro DDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

VOiLA

Adept
Condition: 9/10 (Case's zip is kind of uneven. Need to put effort to close/open, lil part of cloth has come off)

Purchase Date: 14th September, 2010. (Received BRAND NEW piece as replacement in Oct, 2010)

Source of Purchase: Musica Acoustics, Japan .

Warranty Details: Till Sep. 2011

Amount Paid: Rs.8,000/-

Product Location: New Delhi.

Reason 4 Sale: Upgrading.

Review: Radius DDM Review - Head-Fi.org Community Radius HP-TWF11r Review and Impressions thread - Head-Fi.org Community [Review] Dual dynamic driver: Radius HP-TWF11R inner earphone - pleasure pleasure little treasure - Head-Fi.org Community

Pics :-

70359553.jpg

Price of new is 8,000 from M-A, Japan

I am asking Rs.4,500 Shipped.

Have Box,Bill (little bit scrapped off from top due to unpacking) and all the accessories.

Accepting Cash(Local Pickup), Cash Deposit/NEFT.

*PM* me if you are interested.

Thanks

Absolutely True , DDM is crappy in highs , i still say the same !!

Buying just cause , i have a LUST of keep adding Junk in my IEM basket !

the the use of word - "JUNK" , for DDM is too much ! :mad:

IEM basket? WTH, i thought you sold all your IEMs, what have you got this time ! :mad:

Crappy in highs, Junk in IEM basket - off the mark by a mile. Mine is a 'basket' as you need a basket to keep all of them in. Yours is not :p. I thought you disliked in-your-face treble, since when has recessed treble become 'crap' to you?

lol... was going through a few old threads on headfi and users who then where asking 20 questions before getting $60 headphones now have LCD-2 & co in their sigs... hoarding audio stuff is a really bad pit to get stuck in :D... not to mention all the OT banter in sale threads...

strategy said:
the the use of word - "JUNK" , for DDM is too much ! :mad:

IEM basket? WTH, i thought you sold all your IEMs, what have you got this time ! :mad:
LoL , i cant disclose the facts here , but somehow his DDM is a SPECIAL CASE :D

Radius ddm doesn't have crappy highs !! :mad: The treble is indeed recessed but not much. Stop CRAPPING MY THREAD YOU ALL !! :mad:

:rofl: :rofl: . All the audio guru's need to refrain from posting in audio/IEM sale threads .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back