Rahul Gandhi on Rs 12K minimum income plan for poor

That would be like rolling Rahul Gandhi and Modi into one entity. A corrupt fascist with double the dose of retardedness.
You are nothing but a Congress apologist that has fed into the BJP narrative about almost everything except pappu. That's what Ambani's money power does. Please open your eyes wide and see their sincereness and good work. Dont just swap between the two establishment parties every 5 years. Makes no sense to be stuck in the shitty loop of corruption.

In my village finding labor (who are already getting lazier by the generation) for agricultural work is already very expensive, with diminishing returns or even loss. Putting 12k a month for nothing, this will just cause massive inflation, this also goes against making something in India, we may have to start importing food due to cheaper labor elsewhere.
Yeah. They have even started advertising it everywhere. The audacity to run for election with a promise of distributing free money. lmao only someone as stupid as Pappu could do it.

Its like we have extremely bad choices on either side. No matter what you do, you end up voting for a retard.

As far as i understood that aid wasn't received
Any idea what Modi's PR team was thanking them for? : https://twitter.com/narendramodi/status/1030803194186788864

entire nation is uniting and becoming nationalist.
Were your friends and family not Indian before?
https://indianexpress.com/elections...ti-national-lok-sabha-elections-2019-5659555/

his grandfather divided nation on religious grounds.
Did you lose someone during the Partition?

can you tell me modi ji's crime against nation?
you cant expect your own 5 year old son to solve all mathematics problem of engineering.
^ You've answered yourself. He did tell people that a 5 yr old could indeed solve everything.
BJP's Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi said (in 2013), "You gave Congress 60 years, give BJP just 60 months."

I am sure you have had lots of trouble due to DeMo.
Yes, but only with withdrawing cash from the ATM. No, my maid doesn't use Paytm. The 2000 rupee note was/still is of no use to normal people.
TN had a cyclone in the end of 2016 as well, and a lot of communication equipment was down, due to which card machines were not working.
Is any of the above due to dishonesty?

what we got in modi ji term as 5 lakhs exemption
Isn't this applicable only next year i.e. AY2020-21? I also understand the tax rebate is only applicable if your income is strictly under 5L.

this is info warfare and CA is at its peak.
If by CA you mean Cambridge Analytica, they have clearly listed Nitish Kumar as their client. Isn't he BJP's ally?
The BJP keep saying they're outraged by Zuckerberg and Dorsey, but why are they still using those platforms and spending the most in ad revenue on them?

I think the problem is you're spending too much time following fake people on Twitter. Can you tell me what Dr. G Pradhan is a doctor of? Or why he's top 100 CIO of a dead company in Africa with no digital footprint?
Here's a writeup on your #1 source : http://www.mediacrooks.com/2018/08/the-ghaziabad-conman-part-1_27.html

You are nothing but a Congress apologist that has fed into the BJP narrative about almost everything except pappu. That's what Ambani's money power does. Please open your eyes wide and see their sincereness and good work. Dont just swap between the two establishment parties every 5 years. Makes no sense to be stuck in the shitty loop of corruption.

And you are just kissing another fanatical politicians ass. When I said refuse bad politicians, I never said it should be restricted to just two parties. I said refuse ALL bad politicians. You are telling me that a guy who has never showed any respect for the law or the constitution of the country and cannot even run his own damned party in a democratic manner and always does as he pleases, encourages people towards anarchy is capable of running the state, let alone the country? AK is an opportunist who rode a fake anti-corruption platform just like BJP and Congress rode their own pretentious platforms. As for corruption, all you need to do is go through the affidavits of the people he had on his side to see what they are all about. As for doing good, Even Hiter did a few occasional coincidental good things during his regime in the midst of countless bad things, but that doesn't change the fact that he is known as a mad fascist dictator who plunged the world into war and destroyed his country.

If EC were anywhere close to being fair and strict, all most all politicians contesting in elections today from all parties would be disqualified.

I don't understand what is it with the people of this country running behind politicians, movie actors and sports celebrities.

Before he became CM, AK encouraged and incited many of his pretentious followers into not paying for their electricity bills. he told them that public utility services should be free of cost and that they are unnecessarily being made to pay for them. In many places where power was cut, they had people climb up towers and reconnect or tap into the grid illegally. He himself had unpaid electricity dues of around 25K when he filed his election affidavit. After he became CM, he had the local electricity board write of the pending dues as a gift for the people who supported him. He made the people who were sincere and dutiful about paying their taxes and clearing their utility dues look like idiots for being sincere.

AAP ideology is simply elitism. They don't have a patent on honesty or sincerity. I hated the movement from the time Anna started his show. It was an fundamentally wrong idea just like demonetization was fundamentally a move against the people of India.

Last edited:
Before he became CM, AK encouraged and incited many of his pretentious followers into not paying for their electricity bills. he told them that public utility services should be free of cost and that they are unnecessarily being made to pay for them. In many places where power was cut, they had people climb up towers and reconnect or tap into the grid illegally. He himself had unpaid electricity dues of around 25K when he filed his election affidavit. After he became CM, he had the local electricity board write of the pending dues as a gift for the people who supported him. He made the people who were sincere and dutiful about paying their taxes and clearing their utility dues look like idiots for being sincere.
AAP is full of hypocrites who are busy making ration card and I again repeat he is one election wonder,his career as politician is LAGBHAG over[DOUBLEPOST=1554655854][/DOUBLEPOST]what relation and on what grounds he is reigniting khalistan?[DOUBLEPOST=1554655919][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did you lose someone during the Partition?
yes I have lost my forefathers in division and I am not proud of dividing country on basis of religion and making us believe and brainwashing us in secularism.

I was told a different story when AAP supporters came campaigning. They said they introduced more players into the electricity market in Delhi and the cost of electricity went down as a result. Earlier you had the state escom whose prices were higher and the reason for higher is it was getting skimmed for 'other' purposes. The insinuation is all states that lack competition in the power sector are that way because the parties that come to power in the state treat them as cash cows. Discouraging competition. And not surprisingly these escoms are usually on life support and unable to maintain continuous services as well as they should. Maintenance isn't done and breakdowns as a result of overloading mostly due to lack of adequate capacity improvements (no money for that) are common.

Delhi is a shitshow of a place from beginning. Congress's successive govt's didn't do anything for that place in past 40+ years and were milking it for the abundant poor migrants coming in from neighbouring states. I think congress and bjp both had vested interest in keeping the place from developing to get more votes from the poor people for cash or liquor. AAP party is like a one man show. Even kejri's close people (all his close cronies) are sick of him and jumping ship now. That guy is arrogant and a narcissist. Plus he literally overnight took the party name and fame from Anna hazare and his followers. He could have got more if he chose to allow more people to run for elections from Mumbai, Karnataka, Chennai etc when the fire for a 3rd big all india level party (which seriously gave congress and bjp the jitters) was lit by hazare but he squandered it like an ass. Guy is dumber than a wet brick.

He may have done some good for the poor but its too less imo. Plus the constant fighting between him and the center run by bjp who could have just stood quietly and let this guy do something. most Delhi people are probably against both aap and bjp by now due to the constant fighting for last 4 years. probably congress will get more votes than these two and will have to get backing of AAP to form the govt.

Religious polarization is not something new like it is made out to be. The British sowed the poisonous seeds of division by religion. The Congress had an opportunity to create a truly secular country after partition but squandered the opportunity. Instead they continued in a smaller way the politics of religious polarization for political ends. This discrimination in the name of secularism went on for decades.
if you are not proud of dividing the country on basis of religion then why are you doing it?

Take a look at the chart to understand the progress on poverty removal
1ec89c3e8f69536fd3cb27db4eacb084.jpg

What's the point ? You should state what is in your head instead of asking us to guess!!

after introduction of MNREGA that poverty on the national level was halved ?

People said the same thing back then too. how is it possible, how will you find 100 days work

The are saying the same thing for NYAY.[DOUBLEPOST=1554737189][/DOUBLEPOST]
The constant threat is the fear of the separatist gun.
So here is a guy with an opinion.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/IamIbneSena/posts/

Nothing remarkable if you live elsewhere but in the valley. Over there it's a dangerous opinion and so there are consequences

https://twitter.com/Ibne_Sena/status/1114942204638683136

Last edited:
Man you are a piece of work. I know a guy like you. Everyone is wrong, everybody is bad. Only you are always correct :D

Not paying bills etc is civil disobedience. Its something started by Gandhiji himself. The electricity companies were looting people. Just cause some people were willing to pay even unjust charges for whatever bad circumstances, doesnt make others who protest bad. You're totally devoid of logic or understanding of even simple matters.

Last edited by a moderator:
And you are just kissing another fanatical politicians ass. When I said refuse bad politicians, I never said it should be restricted to just two parties. I said refuse ALL bad politicians. You are telling me that a guy who has never showed any respect for the law or the constitution of the country and cannot even run his own damned party in a democratic manner and always does as he pleases, encourages people towards anarchy is capable of running the state, let alone the country? AK is an opportunist who rode a fake anti-corruption platform just like BJP and Congress rode their own pretentious platforms. As for corruption, all you need to do is go through the affidavits of the people he had on his side to see what they are all about.
You cannot run parties as a democracy. No political party in India runs as a democracy. Please go and check. Democracy only works in nations. Everywhere else its just translates to bad leadership and performance.

As for doing good, Even Hiter did a few occasional coincidental good things during his regime in the midst of countless bad things, but that doesn't change the fact that he is known as a mad fascist dictator who plunged the world into war and destroyed his country.

If EC were anywhere close to being fair and strict, all most all politicians contesting in elections today from all parties would be disqualified.

I don't understand what is it with the people of this country running behind politicians, movie actors and sports celebrities.
HAHAHAHA I see you now. You are an eletist hater. You just compared Arvind Kejriwal to Hitler. LMAO. You deserve a chaiwala or Pappu. Not educated reasonable people. Arguing with you is a waste of time.

I guess Hitler might have been very good then, a people's leader who cared for them, fought against fascists for them, brought down prices, improved living conditions, gave them free medical facilities and great education for free. I mean I can vote for a hitler who has those qualities. :D

AAP ideology is simply elitism. They don't have a patent on honesty or sincerity. I hated the movement from the time Anna started his show. It was an fundamentally wrong idea just like demonetization was fundamentally a move against the people of India.
What you saying bro. lol
They work for the middle class and the poorest of the poors. They dont have a patent on anything, but they are the least corrupt alternative by a thousand miles in any direction. Why cant they boast about it? Modi hasnt brought any development, infact he has wrecked the economy with shit like demonetization. Still he harps about it? Pappu hasnt done anything. Infact he cant go a day without ****ing something up, still he is out there making promises and exclamations. What is it about AAP that really bugs you. Either you benefit from the corruption which obviously a lot of people do or your brain short circuited from having a real alternative lmao.

What bugs me is that you use words like educated, reasonable, decent etc. I'm sure most lynch mob members think they are decent and righteous too.

Catchy tune. They're pushing this nyay thing to the hilt. In 16 languages

Here's the interesting bit

BJP got its tune out Mar 15. Only 1.1M views

Congress got its tune out Apr 08. In 4 days it has 2.5M views :wideyed:

The BJP channel has three times the subscribers as the Congress channel

hmmm....

Last edited:
Back