Rahul Gandhi on Rs 12K minimum income plan for poor

Here's your problem, you are under the assumption that the government won't lie to you. Guess what ? they are and always have been lying to people. If anything, the number of people in poverty has probably gone up.

You're just reiterating what I said, you are associating all conspiracy theorists with someone like flat earthers. The label itself was created in order to associate anyone who thinks outside as the box as an idiot just like Alex Jones.
There are plenty of well researched, informative videos on youtube based on facts, but for every one of those there are ten retarded ones.
This blrp guy doesn't know or understand human psychology, if he knew that he would understand, he is like a kid who believes whatever his parents tell him to pacify and will believe that for the rest of his life.

The kid is actually adopted but parents didn't tell that to kid, not to break his heart

Now someone is telling him the truth and he has possibility of getting DNA analysis done but it's painful and heart breaking so he won't, will still believe the parents..

Its just an example, no need to get offended

This blrp guy doesn't know or understand human psychology, if he knew that he would understand, he is like a kid who believes whatever his parents tell him to pacify and will believe that for the rest of his life.

The kid is actually adopted but parents didn't tell that to kid, not to break his heart

Now someone is telling him the truth and he has possibility of getting DNA analysis done but it's painful and heart breaking so he won't, will still believe the parents..

Its just an example, no need to get offended
I don't get offended. I'm a hate speech defender :D

Here's your problem, you are under the assumption that the government won't lie to you. Guess what ? they are and always have been lying to people. If anything, the number of people in poverty has probably gone up.
What info would it take to convince you that poverty has been alleviated?

You're just reiterating what I said, you are associating all conspiracy theorists with someone like flat earthers. The label itself was created in order to associate anyone who thinks outside as the box as an idiot just like Alex Jones.
There are plenty of well researched, informative videos on youtube based on facts, but for every one of those there are ten retarded ones.
Well, you have not posted anything that i can call CT, that other guy however :D

People who have felt they have been cheated nobody can tell them they are not cheated look at the response of Americans people in the survey

They feel cheated..... period

Only people in India thinking democracy is working :D

No wonder people here are also average Indian thinking that democracy is working :D

The people who are in democracy for 200 years are obviously better indicators of rather than sleeping average Indians :D
d4fdb21c64926522cd730b2883a64b39.jpg

https://www.pewglobal.org/2017/10/16/many-unhappy-with-current-political-system/

Good, if we're going to be going pro & cons for democracy it helps to have a poll. Though i don't find the spectator one as easy to follow as the original from pew

PG_2017.10.16_Global-Democracy_1-01.png

There are quite a few factors that can skew the results

South Korea is a majority unhappy (69%). The survey in South Korea was conducted in February and March of 2017, amid the corruption scandal that led to the impeachment of then-President Park Geun-hye.
What's impressive is they impeached her and convicted her. Along with the samsung boss. But this survey was conducted before.

so why are Indians so happy ?

Opinions are closely related to the status of the economy and domestic politics. Publics who have experienced high economic growth and are happy with their country’s economy are more confident in their national government.

In other words that's a thumbs up for Modi :)

it's not what you're thinking with the older democracies. If they have a popular leader and generally think the economy is doing well then the scores will be higher.

Summary is Central & South america are in the dumps. Mexico :/ Europe is so so and Asia & Africa are growing.

Here is another interesting graphic

PG_2017.10.16_Global-Democracy_1-02.png

72% of non BJP supporters and 84% of BJP supporters are happy with democracy. A stunning result considering this poll was held just four months after notes ban.

In other words we're doing well :) Along with the Swedes & Tanzania.

It's quite strange to find people here unhappy with the way things are when data like this shows quite the contrary is true for the rest of the country.

India is one of the few bright spots in the world right now. FACT!

Last edited:
https://www.pewglobal.org/2017/10/16/many-unhappy-with-current-political-system/

Good, if we're going to be going pro & cons for democracy it helps to have a poll. Though i don't find the spectator one as easy to follow as the original from pew

View attachment 79530

There are quite a few factors that can skew the results

What's impressive is they impeached her and convicted her. Along with the samsung boss. But this survey was conducted before.

so why are Indians so happy ?

In other words that's a thumbs up for Modi :)

it's not what you're thinking with the older democracies. If they have a popular leader and generally think the economy is doing well then the scores will be higher.

Here is another interesting graphic

View attachment 79531

72% of non BJP supporters and 84% of BJP supporters are happy with democracy. A stunning result considering this poll was held just fur months after notes ban.

In other words we're doing well :) Along with the Swedes & Tanzania.

It's quite strange to find people here unhappy with the way things are when data like this shows quite the contrary is true for the rest of the country.

India is one of the few bright spots in the world right now. FACT!
Ohh come on, you should know better, keep people deprive for decades and give them few better years obviously people will be happier then before

I am repeating again and again, democracy is 4 out of 10, its not better than that, there is no other real options

It's the best option to fool people and hack their brain into believing they are free when they are not and ultimately state owns people as years go by and as corporations get more and more powerful

Ohh come on, you should know better, keep people deprive for decades and give them few better years obviously people will be happier then before

I am repeating again and again, democracy is 4 out of 10, its not better than that, there is no other real options

It's the best option to fool people and hack their brain into believing they are free when they are not and ultimately state owns people as years go by and as corporations get more and more powerful
And a better way to express that is by keeping tabs on govt. LN keeps banging on about this all the time.

PG_2017.10.16_Global-Democracy_1-03.png

How does India compare here ? only 39% have a lot of trust. This means the rest are sceptical. This is healthy.

Look at Sweden though. Only 15%

But Tanzania is at 48%

I know this is your turf, and it's hard to accept reality, when you are biased towards something, you can't give answers to my points because there are no easy answers

You are boasting about democracy when it's mediocre at best as a system, you say people think in binary but in fact you yourself think in binary, you aren't able to perceive truth other than what you think you know about system.

Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Income tax is illegal in USA and should be axed here too.

Your income is all yours unless it's a profit, wages were never to be taxed anyways

Supreme Court orders not being followed

Last edited:
Income tax is illegal in USA and should be axed here too.
source? people pay taxes there. ever heard of IRS and all the indian call center scams surrounding the irs?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_tax_in_the_United_States

I think USA also taxes citizens if they have US citizenship and stay out of USA and earn outside USA in some other country. Like if you were born in USA and went to another country when you were a kid and stayed there for rest of your life, USA will still tax you.

Last edited:
source? people pay taxes there. ever heard of IRS and all the indian call center scams surrounding the irs?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_tax_in_the_United_States

I think USA also taxes citizens if they have US citizenship and stay out of USA and earn outside USA in some other country. Like if you were born in USA and went to another country when you were a kid and stayed there for rest of your life, USA will still tax you.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_protester_Sixteenth_Amendment_arguments

They do it because they own people's ass and people can't do anything about it or they will throw you in jail

Watch video few posts above where irs director said income tax is voluntary

2nd its simple to understand, its enforced illegally, your wages or salary is in exchange of service you rendered, its not a profit......... You have already done your part for the economy and salary is your rightful compensation for it

Only on profit income tax is applicable in USA but IRS is illegally forcing people to pay tax or you will be in jail, so people pay out of no knowledge or fear.. It's laughable that system is so rigged that proof are asked for natural things and rights of the people

Enslaved humanity....... Sigh

Last edited:
Check the summary at the end from the link you posted. Here is the summary for quick reading.

According to the Congressional Research Service at the Library of Congress, a total of forty-two states have ratified the amendment.

Each year some misguided souls refuse to pay their federal income tax liability on the theory that the 16th Amendment was never properly ratified, or on the theory that the 16th Amendment lacks an enabling clause. Not surprisingly, neither the IRS nor the courts have exhibited much patience for that sort of thing. If, strictly for the purposes of this discussion, the 16th Amendment could be disregarded, the taxpayers making those frivolous claims would still be subject to the income tax. In the first place, income from personal services is taxable without apportionment in the absence of the 16th Amendment. Pollock specifically endorsed Springer's holding that such income could be taxed without apportionment. The second Pollock decision invalidated the entire 1894 income tax act, including its tax on personal services income, due to inseverability; but, unlike the 1894 act, the current code contains a severability provision. Also, given the teaching of Graves [v. New York ex rel. O'Keefe, 306 U.S. 466 (1939)] – that the theory that taxing income from a particular source is, in effect, taxing the source itself is untenable – the holding in Pollock that taxing income from property is the same thing as taxing the property as such cannot be viewed as good law.[56]
[DOUBLEPOST=1555500118][/DOUBLEPOST]
Enslaved humanity....... Sigh

Who according to you has enslaved humanity? Is it some alien or machine race that is immensely more powerful than us and with abilities beyond comprehension? If you think that is not true and that the govt's are also run by humans, then who is lending them their authority/power over the rest?

Last edited:
I know this is your turf, and it's hard to accept reality, when you are biased towards something, you can't give answers to my points because there are no easy answers
I could reply to your spectator post as there is some context but you are making connections to a lot of things some times with spurious information

You are boasting about democracy when it's mediocre at best as a system, you say people think in binary but in fact you yourself think in binary, you aren't able to perceive truth other than what you think you know about system.
It is a huge achievement and the reason i say that is because there are other countries that do not have it. China for instance. Democracy is a safety valve it makes for a much stronger system.

Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed.

Friedrich Nietzsche
What illusions have been destroyed. When you use words like illusions i think of many things. This argument is like asking whether free will exists or not.

Retarded Rahul Gandhi running his mouth and making contemptuous statements and then congress state govt in Rajasthan taking action against the state counsel.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...n-on-rafale-comments/articleshow/68893046.cms
https://www.news18.com/news/politic...ntempt-case-against-rahul-gandhi-2105163.html

Shameless Modi running his mouth and trying to put a caste spin to polarize votes. The same kind of shamelessness from earlier when he turned "Neech kisam ka Admi" into "Neech Jaath ka Admi" in a crowd.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/lok-...ahul-gandhi/story-5uvNdTgFMmNo8i9i5gC2TJ.html

There are the kind of politicians that people are choosing between.

Check the summary at the end from the link you posted. Here is the summary for quick reading.

According to the Congressional Research Service at the Library of Congress, a total of forty-two states have ratified the amendment.

Each year some misguided souls refuse to pay their federal income tax liability on the theory that the 16th Amendment was never properly ratified, or on the theory that the 16th Amendment lacks an enabling clause. Not surprisingly, neither the IRS nor the courts have exhibited much patience for that sort of thing. If, strictly for the purposes of this discussion, the 16th Amendment could be disregarded, the taxpayers making those frivolous claims would still be subject to the income tax. In the first place, income from personal services is taxable without apportionment in the absence of the 16th Amendment. Pollock specifically endorsed Springer's holding that such income could be taxed without apportionment. The second Pollock decision invalidated the entire 1894 income tax act, including its tax on personal services income, due to inseverability; but, unlike the 1894 act, the current code contains a severability provision. Also, given the teaching of Graves [v. New York ex rel. O'Keefe, 306 U.S. 466 (1939)] – that the theory that taxing income from a particular source is, in effect, taxing the source itself is untenable – the holding in Pollock that taxing income from property is the same thing as taxing the property as such cannot be viewed as good law.[56]
[DOUBLEPOST=1555500118][/DOUBLEPOST]

Who according to you has enslaved humanity? Is it some alien or machine race that is immensely more powerful than us and with abilities beyond comprehension? If you think that is not true and that the govt's are also run by humans, then who is lending them their authority/power over the rest?

summary by a lawyer supporting the tax law that was not ratified according to other lawyers

Forget what is written in the link.

First tell me do you believe human beings are born free and have natural rights?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/notesonliberty.com/2015/12/27/natural-rights-and-taxation/amp/

The federal and state governments may tax privileges, but may not tax a natural right. Since people have a natural right to engage in labor for wages, taxes on wages violate natural rights and therefore the Constitutional rights recognized by the 9th Amendment.

If natural rights are violated by taxing wages, the same applies to the products of labor and the income from the products. Thus a person has the natural right to fully keep and trade produced goods and the financial counterparts as shares of companies and their incomes

And regarding who have enslaved the humanity? Its powerful humans at the top who have done it, and we can't do jackshit about it

Last edited:
Back