Rahul Gandhi on Rs 12K minimum income plan for poor

I could reply to your spectator post as there is some context but you are making connections to a lot of things some times with spurious information

It is a huge achievement and the reason i say that is because there are other countries that do not have it. China for instance. Democracy is a safety valve it makes for a much stronger system.

What illusions have been destroyed. When you use words like illusions i think of many things. This argument is like asking whether free will exists or not.
Democracy is mediocre

You aren't answering because you don't have answers

Illusion =an instance of a wrong or misinterpreted perception of a sensory experience.

Or

a false idea or belief.

If I think today I control the world its my illusion

If you think you have free will, its for sure is an illusion

The federal and state governments may tax privileges, but may not tax a natural right. Since people have a natural right to engage in labor for wages, taxes on wages violate natural rights and therefore the Constitutional rights recognized by the 9th Amendment.

If natural rights are violated by taxing wages, the same applies to the products of labor and the income from the products. Thus a person has the natural right to fully keep and trade produced goods and the financial counterparts as shares of companies and their incomes

I am not sure you understand a damn thing about this. Rights are not unconditional. Here is an extract from the link you posted.

People have the natural right to do anything that does not coercively harm others, and the natural right to be free from coercive harm. Natural rights are based on natural moral law, as expressed by the universal ethic. By the universal ethic, all acts, and only those acts, which coercively harm others are evil.

Now, If you are living in an isolated jungle on some remote island all by yourself or with your family and basically toiling for your keep, you have a natural right to what ever you toiled for without being taxed. For example, tribals living in Andaman don't pay any taxes to our govt. There are plenty of places like that across the world.

But when you are living in a society and using conveniences like roads, transportation, electricity, running water and various infrastructure that others toiled for and contributed in any way for, then you have a responsibility to do your part as well. By utilizing them without making any contribution yourself, you are hurting the rights of others to have fair access. Move to a place where such development doesn't exist and live on your own hard work and you won't have to pay anything.

Look at it another way. lets say you are living in a township with 100 other families and there is a management committee elected through a democratic process. Lets say water is scarce and your society is procuring water by purchasing it via tankers. Can you claim a natural right to not pay your part for the water you are consuming? Will you claim that the society management is oppressing you by asking you and everyone to contribute for supply of water? What happens if everyone claims the same and nobody is willing contribute to buy tankers? Who will you hold responsible then?

And regarding who have enslaved the humanity? Its powerful humans at the top who have done it, and we can't do jackshit about it

So, where do those powerful humans get their power from? Lets take Hitler for example, he was pretty powerful back in the day and even became the dictator of the country. Who voted him into power? After he came into power in a democratic manner, lets say he decided one fine day that he wanted to have total control. Would he have been able to take over if nobody else cooperated with him? Can one single person take over a country without cooperation and support from anybody else? So, who do you think enabled him to become dictator?

Lets say nobody is willing to cooperate with Trump today after he has become the POTUS and he is on his own. How powerful would be in his position as President when he is alone. Would him giving an executive order mean anything if nobody is willing to follow it?

As I said before, people get the govt kind of governance that they collectively deserve. Why do we have countries with various degrees of freedom and liberties. In USA, you can call the president an idiot. Try doing the same in North Korea which too calls itself a Democratic Peoples Republic. What is the difference between Trump and Kim Jong that allows people in USA to call him an Idiot while people in NK cannot even smile when its outlawed? Does Kim Jong have some super-human powers that Trump does have that will allow him to retain control without cooperation of anybody else in the country?

Democracy is mediocre

You aren't answering because you don't have answers
And what are your ideas to improve it ?

Illusion =an instance of a wrong or misinterpreted perception of a sensory experience.

Or

a false idea or belief.

If I think today I control the world its my illusion

If you think you have free will, its for sure is an illusion
Is this a bad thing ? we rely on meta data for a lot of things. Symbols. We use pieces of paper to transact with.

You could make the argument that cash isn't money. But we still use it. It is useful.

I don't know if i go out tomorrow whether i will return. Does it stop me going out ? no

Incomplete representations or proxies aren't a problem if the belief in them real or not fulfills a larger purpose

Countries have national myths too.

So this idea of illusion is common.

But when you are living in a society and using conveniences like roads, transportation, electricity, running water and various infrastructure that others toiled for and contributed in any way for, then you have a responsibility to do your part as well. By utilizing them without making any contribution yourself, you are hurting the rights of others to have fair access. Move to a place where such development doesn't exist and live on your own hard work and you won't have to pay anything.

Also, rights and protections afforded to citizens and of course the use of money.

I am not sure you understand a damn thing about this. Rights are not unconditional. Here is an extract from the link you posted.

i am not sure who am i talking to and what does he understands about todays condition of the world or what has been happening in the world since 1913 around, in 1913 the crazy criminal entity called fedral reserve was created to give criminal powers the edge to control and take over the world and enslave all people on the planet

People have the natural right to do anything that does not coercively harm others, and the natural right to be free from coercive harm. Natural rights are based on natural moral law, as expressed by the universal ethic. By the universal ethic, all acts, and only those acts, which coercively harm others are evil.
Now, If you are living in an isolated jungle on some remote island all by yourself or with your family and basically toiling for your keep, you have a natural right to what ever you toiled for without being taxed. For example, tribals living in Andaman don't pay any taxes to our govt. There are plenty of places like that across the world.

Look at it another way. lets say you are living in a township with 100 other families and there is a management committee elected through a democratic process. Lets say water is scarce and your society is procuring water by purchasing it via tankers. Can you claim a natural right to not pay your part for the water you are consuming? Will you claim that the society management is oppressing you by asking you and everyone to contribute for supply of water? What happens if everyone claims the same and nobody is willing contribute to buy tankers? Who will you hold responsible then?

i dont even think you are living on this planet , but thats okay nobody is really living , except very few , and i am one of them , so here it is, to bring you back on planet earth .

firstly i said income tax is illegal and unethical , i didnt say any other tax is wrong ,

is it so hard for you to understand ?? that tax on services and stuff bought can be applied , but your wages are your hardwork done and for that hardwork you are paid wages and its NOT A PROFIT , how else a human can survive if he cant have his hardwork earned salary all for himself ??......................and more so when the public doesnt give full consent on how the money is being spent upon how can the system borrow money after money after money after money to fulfill the FAKE needs of the coutry who is being run by bigot assholes in order to fulfill whims and wishes of people who want to control the whole world and want to enslave the whole country for huge debt they borrow ??

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/14/us-...n-middle-east-asia-wars-since-2001-study.html

answer me this how much is 5.9 trillion dollars is in rupees , and please do answer this in writing in numbers , and why should it be taxed from the common people ,and why common people be enslaved for the war of criminals in govt , and for greed of those people in govt.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnma...ies-our-government-cant-fulfill/#4ae6777465b1

Your Pension Is a Lie: There's $210 Trillion Of Liabilities Our Government Can't Fulfill

tell me this when this kind of money doesnt even exist in the world how the hell they did promise it and how they will pay it , when the total money including all coutries doesnt exist at all

Global debt.

Corporations

2008: $104 trillion
2018: $135 trillion

Households

2008: $37 trillion
2018: $47 trillion

Governments

2008: $37 trillion
2018: $67 trillion

(Institute of International Finance)

how do you think this will happen and what kind of lies and deceit this system is creating to fool common people .............and even smart people , because all of this is from mainstream media and still nobody gave a damn about it

i asked this in very forum , not 1 person has the understanding or heart to admit that this mainstream true data is all in the face showing that the system was always compromised and a big fat lie................now you will talk some bullshit and will try to say that ohh this or that , but that wont change any facts .

tell me how do you pay 22 trillion dollars in known debts that are funded and known to public , what kind of taxation system on common plus elite and corporation would clear that kind of debt , and for my confusion please tell me how much is 22 trillion dollars is in Indian rupee .................i repeat you please write that down in your answer and in numbers .

do you know that even if you take entire income ..............read again , not tax on profits , i am saying whole income of all.............entire elite corporations in america , even then you will not be able to pay this debt for even 1 year of their borrowing forget all 22 trillions ..................and you think tax on a natural right of a common man or even elites , can run this crooked system

TRZehYW

https://imgur.com/a/tV4wGan

tV4wGan

i am asking you very specifically what is the need of such a big powerful government which is so powerful that it enslaves its own countrymen and not only countrymen but entire planet because to keep it powerful then it has to do all the horrible deeds ??................you have to understand the government the big ones are never run by people and for people , USA is perfect example , they are run by people who want to control the whole world .these are true hardcore full on criminals .

So, where do those powerful humans get their power from? Lets take Hitler for example, he was pretty powerful back in the day and even became the dictator of the country. Who voted him into power? After he came into power in a democratic manner, lets say he decided one fine day that he wanted to have total control. Would he have been able to take over if nobody else cooperated with him? Can one single person take over a country without cooperation and support from anybody else? So, who do you think enabled him to become dictator?

Lets say nobody is willing to cooperate with Trump today after he has become the POTUS and he is on his own. How powerful would be in his position as President when he is alone. Would him giving an executive order mean anything if nobody is willing to follow it?

As I said before, people get the govt kind of governance that they collectively deserve. Why do we have countries with various degrees of freedom and liberties. In USA, you can call the president an idiot. Try doing the same in North Korea which too calls itself a Democratic Peoples Republic. What is the difference between Trump and Kim Jong that allows people in USA to call him an Idiot while people in NK cannot even smile when its outlawed? Does Kim Jong have some super-human powers that Trump does have that will allow him to retain control without cooperation of anybody else in the country?

i dont think you understand anything at all .

with so much power the criminals at the top are in control of everything , and most people think that they are the their governments but govt is just a face of real criminals ...................if this is not true then explain all the massive numbers to me and explain how tax levied on people can and is used on infrastructure when the money is spent in advance by borrowing and later people are taxed , although its all happening simultaneously , but govt is always in deficit , and todays deficit is 22 trillion dollars and unfunded and real liabilities more than 210 trillion dollars which doesnt exist in this world across .

and explain to me why this number is so huge if some entities arent trying to control the world by their greed ,and want to enslave the entire planet ??

give me a damn good explanation .................i have high hopes from you ,as you think you know this world inch by inch and rights and obligation of the people by heart .

also i dont understand you understand human beings at all and how stupid they can be if anyone wants to dupe them , they get brain hacked , as i can see only brain hacked people here , who know nothing about human brains and psychology . they own education system which is made for people to come out like a robot who only knows so much to do as told and cant think beyond a certain point because the system of deception is hidden well , so better dont put entire blame on people, by saying people deserve the govt they chose .................give some credit to the the hacker of the system and brains behind this ..................infact even you never seem to understand what has been happening when you seem pretty damn smart ...................but you never knew these facts which i put above .

and if you are now gong say bullshit like conspiracy theory or this or that or anything nonsense just take a few days off to study the system

all facts all reports all media above is mainstream and nothing is not know in public[DOUBLEPOST=1555594443][/DOUBLEPOST]
How high?

extremely high on logic

cheers

And what are your ideas to improve it ?

Is this a bad thing ? we rely on meta data for a lot of things. Symbols. We use pieces of paper to transact with.

You could make the argument that cash isn't money. But we still use it. It is useful.

I don't know if i go out tomorrow whether i will return. Does it stop me going out ? no

Incomplete representations or proxies aren't a problem if the belief in them real or not fulfills a larger purpose

Countries have national myths too.

So this idea of illusion is common.

i dont have ideas to improve it , even if i have some cant be implemented because human race is doomed , few elite groups control the planet and you cant touch them , its a pity

and its a pity that people cant see it....................read my post to lord nemesis and think , think hard and then reply to that post , yes you can reply it too

piece of paper system of money is useful today yes , but its not a good system , take a look at the post above and tell me why do you think fiat currency system is not a doomsday machine???

how much is it useful in Zimbabwe ??

how can they borrow what they dont have to pay and promise which is not possible even after combining all gdp of the planet ???

please for god sake tell me how much is 5.9 trillion dollars in rupees and how much is 210 trillion dollars

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnma...ies-our-government-cant-fulfill/#61bfedfa65b1

official forbes article ................dont dare to say its conspiracy theory :D[DOUBLEPOST=1555595635][/DOUBLEPOST]

the numbers are so large and so confusing and sometimes different in different sources

even at 90 trillion dollars its not small number , have a look at graphical representation video how big this really is

Last edited:
The US dollar is the primary currency for the oil trade. So other countries have to hold it in their reserves. When the US prints money, the cost of holding devalued currency is borne not just by US taxpayers but by the rest of the world also.
The US is very insistent that oil trade continues in US dollars. One of the reasons for the US war on Iraq was latter's decision to sell its oil in Euros
Maintaining this army does not come cheap. The US spends more on its armed forces than the next seven countries do combined

The US dollar is the primary currency for the oil trade. So other countries have to hold it in their reserves. When the US prints money, the cost of holding devalued currency is borne not just by US taxpayers but by the rest of the world also.
The US is very insistent that oil trade continues in US dollars. One of the reasons for the US war on Iraq was latter's decision to sell its oil in Euros
Maintaining this army does not come cheap. The US spends more on its armed forces than the next seven countries do combined
How much tax can pay for 22 trillion dollars in official debt

How much money can be printed like this and till when?

And 210 trillion in unfunded liabilities of USA government?

Or is it unplayable altogether? And what this all means?

Please tell here

The supremacy of the US dollar will end when other countries are successful in moving to a non USD based system. China has started the petro yuan futures market. Russia is trading in Euros. Iran and Venezuela would be keen to join such markets to bypass US sanctions.
It this takes off then the reason for most countries holding USD as the primary reserve will end. Once other countries stop buying US debt and funding its deficit, the US dollar will fall in value.

The supremacy of the US dollar will end when other countries are successful in moving to a non USD based system. China has started the petro yuan futures market. Russia is trading in Euros. Iran and Venezuela would be keen to join such markets to bypass US sanctions.
It this takes off then the reason for most countries holding USD as the primary reserve will end. Once other countries stop buying US debt and funding its deficit, the US dollar will fall in value.
But that does not explain anything at all, why so much debt?

Think about it

firstly i said income tax is illegal and unethical , i didnt say any other tax is wrong ,

is it so hard for you to understand ?? that tax on services and stuff bought can be applied , but your wages are your hardwork done and for that hardwork you are paid wages and its NOT A PROFIT , how else a human can survive if he cant have his hardwork earned salary all for himself ??

Are you sure that you are not dependent on society or anything that it has enabled while earning your income? If you are in a jungle or a remote island and grow your own food and fetch your own water, that itself is your income and you don't need to pay taxes. When you live in a society, you are being enabled and profiting in numerous ways from society and the things it has provided. Lets say that you are a carpenter. Why should somebody else in society take a few pieces of paper or a plastic card from you and provide you with food, goods and services? Why do you even accept some pieces of paper or some virtual number being maintained by somebody else as a form of income. How was such a system created and maintained? How do you sell your own services beyond a few houses around you to make income. You pay taxes on income because you are profiting from the society and and the things that it has built for you in numerous ways even for earning your income. Even if you refuse to buy any goods or services, you may still be using the road, transport, electricity etc for your work to earn a living. In fact, many jobs that help you earn income are created and enabled solely by virtue of the society. For example, what good will the exceptional programming skills of a software programmer be if they are put in a jungle with no computers and no electricity.

with so much power the criminals at the top are in control of everything

Power is often a simple game of numbers and attitude. A lion is often called the king of the jungle and it can chase and hunt a bull for food. In fact, when the lion comes for the hunt, even a bunch of bulls may run away in different directions. But what happens when the bull decides to fight back. What if there are 10 bulls and they all decide to fight back? No person is powerful on his own. Even the most powerful and corrupt criminal often get killed like a dog when they are alone and nobody supporting them. That's because their Power is enabled by others around them. Every dictator that ever lived has sustained only by virtue of being supported. They have often ended up like road kills when people decided to turn against them. Do you think King Jong Un will be able to survive if nobody in NK supported him and people decided to turn?

Forget democracy, every govt regardless of its shape and form is only as powerful as the people collectively wanted it to be. A democracy in any ideal form doesn't exist today simply because there are enough people who chose to encourage and allow a handful of people to get way with what ever they want.

Are you sure that you are not dependent on society or anything that it has enabled while earning your income? If you are in a jungle or a remote island and grow your own food and fetch your own water, that itself is your income and you don't need to pay taxes. When you live in a society, you are being enabled and profiting in numerous ways from society and the things it has provided. Lets say that you are a carpenter. Why should somebody else in society take a few pieces of paper or a plastic card from you and provide you with food, goods and services? Why do you even accept some pieces of paper or some virtual number being maintained by somebody else as a form of income. How was such a system created and maintained? How do you sell your own services beyond a few houses around you to make income. You pay taxes on income because you are profiting from the society and and the things that it has built for you in numerous ways even for earning your income. Even if you refuse to buy any goods or services, you may still be using the road, transport, electricity etc for your work to earn a living. In fact, many jobs that help you earn income are created and enabled solely by virtue of the society. For example, what good will the exceptional programming skills of a software programmer be if they are put in a jungle with no computers and no electricity.

Power is often a simple game of numbers and attitude. A lion is often called the king of the jungle and it can chase and hunt a bull for food. In fact, when the lion comes for the hunt, even a bunch of bulls may run away in different directions. But what happens when the bull decides to fight back. What if there are 10 bulls and they all decide to fight back? No person is powerful on his own. Even the most powerful and corrupt criminal often get killed like a dog when they are alone and nobody supporting them. That's because their Power is enabled by others around them. Every dictator that ever lived has sustained only by virtue of being supported. They have often ended up like road kills when people decided to turn against them. Do you think King Jong Un will be able to survive if nobody in NK supported him and people decided to turn?

Forget democracy, every govt regardless of its shape and form is only as powerful as the people collectively wanted it to be. A democracy in any ideal form doesn't exist today simply because there are enough people who chose to encourage and allow a handful of people to get way with what ever they want.
Don't you still understand? Read my post again and research, you are still stuck on the basis of whatever you know till now and that's okay, human brain is just like this, it is hard to comprehend the new information when it's complex

Income of system is 100 rs, expense is 400 rs, from where 400 rs expense is done?.......... Printing money

Do it over long term

Now income is 10000 rs, expenses are 30000, and now debt is....... 100000,.........on top of that 1 crore rupees are promised to the system which does not exist at all, not even in the world, combined........

How tax will pay this debt? Tax becomes redundant it does not mean anything people are slave to the debt system which will never be paid any tax at all, debt is beyond tax now

And you my dear are still fixated on interdependence on society etc,

You did not answer any single question of my post

One of the most important questions is, what amount of tax can pay the debt created by this super flawed system

Open your mind, it's still stuck in your old knowledge which is not enough to solve the questions my posts asked you

You need to open up your mind and gain new knowledge to be able to understand the question in the first place let alone answer those questions

Or should I accept the fact that you know everything and there is no new information that you need to gain further in your life at all?

You didn't take much time to dwelve in my post to understand the deep and complicated and complex problems which are infesting in the world since long time, you are just saying whatever comes on top of your head on first reaction based on your current knowledge and believe me you aren't able to perceive what this system means for human society.

My understanding of this system did not come in a day or two, it came in last around 7 or 8 years of continuing research and curiosity, the system is so mediocre that it is plain stupid

The lion theory I am not sure makes any sense here.

Think why there is so much debt and what it means for this planet

Or if these are stupid questions........ 210 trillion dollar question, which does not exist but is promised

If not paid it will be deemed as default by the state to their beneficiaries

Regards to people are allowing this system is redundant, and your assumptions are almost entirely non sense, you after reading the likes of super smart ambedkar are of the opinion that all living people in the world can understand and think and do and be born with same level of brains, you are thinking that that's the only thought process in the world............... What about thought process of the powerful people who have hijacked this world?

They own federal reserve, imf, world Bank, cfr, United nations, they own the government, they own the entire system and they own education, pharma media, whatever institutions you think are important for the living they own it.

People are powerless they can't change this world now, specially because people don't know where to go and attack what branch of government or talk to whom and how.................. You are saying USA is great, I have given proof that USA people are one of the most dumb people, they have let their owners to create debt of 22 trillion plus 210 trillion dollars, when the money does not exist and never will be

Can you answer why Americans are great then?

I am not sure why nobody is answering properly here and going round and round

Please give straight answers to straight questions

Last edited:
The US uses debt to fund its deficits. As to why, the question really is why not? If you can print money and still keep a stable currency why not do it while you can.

CryBcbEVRmQsXKXb8

Have you asked yourself that how come they can be so high deficit country? No because you did not know the numbers and how much debt it was

1987 crash happened to them, 2000 crash happened to them and in the world, 2008 crash which almost crushed the whole world happened due to them the whole world was going to crash due to which country greed?

Do you really don't know what is happening in the world?

It is shocking you are saying everything so casually

I can tell you that 2008 crash was so big that the world had almost collapsed, its just somehow it was saved by crooked federal reserve, I don't think you even realise how horrible it was and situation is still same now also

You do understand that you do not have to overspend, you don't have to buy a car if you don't have the money, or are you saying you will go out of the way take a loan without need as you don't have money but you will still buy it?

And why wage 37 wars after 1945 world War 2? Why have bases in 80 countries?

Why the deficit btw? why expenses are so high?

If you don't wage war don't make new and new weapons you will not have expenses you don't wage war you don't have heavy expenses, so no need printing that much,

Who is doing it behind the govt and why?

Why stop gold standard and no backing of dollar?by doing all this they made race in the world to be more like them to safeguard themselves, so if USA had nuclear power now all big countries had to have it or their existence was threatened, and USA could boss around, same with economic system, when USA printed dollars all countries printed money without gold standard

Point is they corrupted the whole world into following the wrong kind of system

They corrupted the democracy into the hands of few groups and corporations

Now China did all of this their own ways

Last edited:
That bolded bit gets repeated too often and has nothing to do with the invasion

It isn't easy replacing the dollar with other currencies. Or let's say it will take a very long time. Ask the Iranians how happy they were with the Rupee deal we had with them. Same applies with other currencies, they can only be spent in the country of origin. Whereas dollars are acceptable in most places. We buy oil from many countries. Not all of them will agree to a rupee sale. 75% of our coal comes from Indonesia. A local currency swap helps the country whose currency is being accepted instead of dollars. That's about it. Nice if you can get such a deal. A few countries having such deals here & there is no threat to the dollar.

China is now trying to replace the dollar with a yuan system. Its not really taking off at the moment but this will gain traction because China has a more productive economy than the US and is also the biggest importer of oil.

Remember reserve currencies don't last for ever. Before the US, it was the UK and before that it was Spain.

This is a complex topic. Some thoughts to consider

A yuan system of exchange can work if there is a trade deficit with China. Seller always buys more from China than vice versa. Not possible with countries like KSA or Australia that have a trade surplus with China. Saudis & Aussies can never buy more from China than China buys from them. They don't have a large enough population. No big ticket arms deals likely with China either. Both buy their arms from the west. So these countries might accept a part payment but selling in yuan to them is a disadvantage. Where this could work is with Venezuela or Congo or any other country that is caught in Chinese debt trap. It would help reduce debt owed to China. Russia - China could work as well but the Russians would like to have dollars too.

Just because China is the largest trading partner does not mean other trading partners will accept yuan. This only works if China is by and far the largest trading partner over 50% of total sales of a country. This is a country that is in China's pocket. Such a country should diversify to reduce exposure to just one big buyer.

Since the major oil producers can never consume more than China buys from them it makes no sense to do yuan. Smaller raw material sellers might be able to do it.

China cannot reduce its consumption of oil via say fracking as they don't have enough water for it. Like the US can. So the Americans can reduce their imports of oil but China cannot.

Now do you see the peculiar conditions that have to be met to go to a yuan exchange trade. Same applies with euros & the EU. For such a system to expand these conditions need to go away. It needs to become attractive to shift to yuan or euros than stick to dollars. How to make that happen ?? Confidence in the dollar has to reduce significantly. Not likely.

As for a reserve currencies longevity, that depends on what is backing up that currency. The US economy is still quite powerful and its military is far ahead of China. Twenty years at least. The Americans aren't sitting still but working on their military. I don't see American dominance reducing much in this century when it comes to military. Both economy & military means the dollar remains a viable reserve currency well into the future.[DOUBLEPOST=1555629373][/DOUBLEPOST]What :eek:o_O:wideyed:

pitroda evm.JPG

I don't get it, if it was good enough for two congress wins why is there a problem now ?

Last edited:
Yeah, justify crime in the name of civil disobedience. If you don't want to pay for electricity, then don't, but you don't have the right to steal electricity and use it at the expense of others. Electricity doesn't come free.

Gandhi was no pinnacle of character either. He was happy to endorse the British massacring of tribes in Africa and didn't give a damn about independence in India till he himself got humiliated and his own pride was hurt. He may have grown wise over time, but not everything he did is a showcase for what is right as you seen to imply here. If not paying the bills was civil disobedience, then don't use electricity after that point or generate your own by buying fuel and using a generator instead of leeching off at the expense of others.
it's from 2014

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/delhi/50-waiver-govts-reward-for-not-paying-power-bills/[DOUBLEPOST=1555669491][/DOUBLEPOST]Why now ? when only a few months back congress won three state elections without VVPAT

When i went to vote yesterday. The VVPAT showed for a good 7 seconds. I thought it was a paper that fell through. But it was well illuminated. I wondered whether there was a light behind the paper or whether i was looking at a small LCD display. That then switched off after. I'm not sure of this though. It took a few seconds to display after voting, so maybe it printed it, then showed it and then the light went off.

Last edited:
Back