Rahul Gandhi on Rs 12K minimum income plan for poor

View attachment 79591

I don't get it, if it was good enough for two congress wins why is there a problem now ?

likes of sam Pitroda need not be taken seriously. I am sure the substance supplied by Italian mafia got compromised somewhere. One thing is sure going via comments on this thread, we never learn from history !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Few sugar coated words and we will run around with our tails wagging like the most faithful one's ...instead of promising people that they will get them a honorable way of earning, morons are out there dolling out alms .. thus ensuring that generation to come continue to look for those alms than rely on their hard work .... No doubt we are a screwed country even after 70 years ... sorry i think our slavery baton just got passed from britishers to few of our own who pretended to be from one os us......

^ why are you posting this off topic American crap in Indian politics thread?
We were having discussions about how democracy is a mediocre system and this is the proof, so how it's crap if it's the truth

Our own democracy is same and I am not sure why people aren't able to see this, why it's hard to believe

You're mixing Indian democracy and USA democracy. What happens in USA =/= what happens in India. Our own democracy is not the same by any standards.

You're mixing Indian democracy and USA democracy. What happens in USA =/= what happens in India. Our own democracy is not the same by any standards.
Human beings are very very similar across the planet, so yes democracy system is almost exactly the same anywhere in the world

India is no exception

If you try to think and find, human beings behave in quiet a similar manner, their brain structure is almost similar, so why would their behavior in a system would be different?

They have a different way of inking fingers after voting. Here its just a line there you have to dip your finger into the ink

indonesian ink bottle.jpg indonesian ink.jpg

I'm quite enamoured with this country. It literally means "indian people"

And those islands are like the Himalayas coming out of the sea. Presents many choke points for the Chinese navy.

We must get closer to Indonesia. Culturally, politically & strategically.

Last edited:
Back