Railwire Broadband

We have taken Railwire services for our guesthouse in Hosur. However, I feel the services are too expensive. Maybe there is a lack of competition, but I would prefer getting 2 of the Jio SIMs and do load balancing.

Some 10 Mbps upto 60GB and then 1 Mbps or something. 1K monthly.

I pay for 10 Mbps UL in Mumbai @ 9K yearly.

Exactly.. I was saying same thing..
Also if you compare prices to some Government's MTNL or BSNL, its similar pricing.

Last edited:
Anyone have problem with their shared IP ? I want to switch from BSNL 2mbps to RailWire 10 mbps, but i read RailWire share IP with other users and if any other get black listed, you see captcha on sites even get blocked from accessing sites.

Anyone know if railwire support IPv6 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have problem with their shared IP ? I want to switch from BSNL 2mbps to RailWire 10 mbps, but i read RailWire share IP with other users and if any other get black listed, you see captcha on sites even get blocked from accessing sites.

It was very difficult a few months ago. I was getting " I am not a robot " check frequently. Things has improved greatly since. No issues for now.

I am on 20 Mbps plan, that give 100 GB bandwidth (kerala). This month i got 130 GB bandwidth. No plan change, i am not sure about availability of festive plans, i don't see anything on web site. I am fine with 100 GB bandwidth, last month even after downloading some videos i had like 30 to 40 GB bandwidth left.

lol, no, i have android studio installed, but i never get to learn it, so it is sitting there doing nothing. When i get railwire, first month i buy 2 games from steam used up all my 100 GB, i can't keep doing it as i still need to finish first game, mad max, then start playing shadow of mordor.

Back