Rain update for Mumbai

Aces170

ex-Mod
It has been pouring the whole night here in South Mumbai, hows it in the other parts of the city?

Are you guys risking traveling to work today? I have taken a half day subject to rains.

A humble request - please don't talk about rains :( The situation is pathetic here, and makes me sad. Many parts of Chennai are facing water shortage now itself!

Aces170 said:
It has been pouring the whole night here in South Mumbai, hows it in the other parts of the city?

Are you guys risking traveling to work today? I have taken a half day subject to rains.
Same here ! It was pouring like crazy in the morning at around 6. The rain is still persistent right now.

its been raining here in Surat for last 3/4 days.

at last some respite from heatwave. Though business wise its not promising in short term :p, but its :awesome: in long term :p

Its been raining heavily here (Navi Mumbai side) since yesterday evening . I risked going to college and we got a official holiday after the first lecture :p.

We had just left college and it stopped raining :rofl:. The skies are clearing up and it's even getting a bit sunny.

FaH33m said:
Its been raining heavily here (Navi Mumbai side) since yesterday evening . I risked going to college and we got a official holiday after the first lecture :p.
We had just left college and it stopped raining :rofl:. The skies are clearing up and it's even getting a bit sunny.

lol,the college management must be so frustrated after seeing that :p
It stopped raining here and clearing up :hap2:

Raining at Vikhroli since last night - Managed to travel to work after a harrowing 2.5 hour journey by Central and Western trains - Why don't these guys announce anything worthwhile. Its raining heavily in Mahalaxmi too where I work

Now that I think about it - I shouldn't have come to office today

It's been pouring in Ghatkopar since night... there was a opening for couple hours in morning (8:00-9:30/10:00), but now it's back to good rain-showers.

Raining like hell in Vashi since last night till around 7 35 when I caught my train to work in Juhu.

Tracks were flooded, trains were getting cancelled.. All in all, I ended up spending double my usual traveling time.

Heavy rains with strong wind here in Mulund, some parts of LBS are flooded, infact water was almost upto my ikon's radiator levels in some places.

Back