Rain update for Mumbai

These are not the heavy rains we see in monsoon but rather the on-off low intensity rains. I doubt its going to create water logging issues anywhere. BTW, I am speaking of the rains in Kharghar, am not sure about other areas.

It belted down heavily here in north suburbs whole night and early morning.

There is water logging but its not too bad. Definitely not enough to cause in major problems for transport. Yes traffic was heavy near subways and highway crossing. But its moving traffic.

FaH33m said:
Its been raining heavily here (Navi Mumbai side) since yesterday evening . I risked going to college and we got a official holiday after the first lecture :p.
We had just left college and it stopped raining :rofl:. The skies are clearing up and it's even getting a bit sunny.

they give holiday on the basis of the number of staff present and not as per the weather :p
yes it just stopped raining here in vashi too..about an hour ago..
will go college now for TP :p

^ Yeah, that's what's been happening since yesterday. It stays calm for a while then pours again for a while. I think its good that way. :D

I LOVE the weather! :D

It's still pouring - quite heavily - since the last 40 odd mins in Mahalaxmi !! If this continues for another 1.5 hours, the central trains would definitely be affected.

im confused about going to college now..damn..

it's raining without a clue...will it stop?? or will it rain more??!!...stay tuned for the updates from our weather-men :p

Its hardly rained in South Mumbai, so i guess CR should be working fine, as most of the clogging is at kurla or before Dadar stations :)

In which parts of the city is it raining ?

Is it raining in Vashi/Nerul....m worried abt tomorrows mtach :(

Here, in Colaba, its been drizzling since last 3 hrs. No heavy showers though.

Had more than a drizzle here in Mahalaxmi. Not sure whether it's enough to affect the match (unless the handlers have forgotten to cover the square !)

This is so irritating. It rains exactly when I have work. Wish it would be raining tomorrow (have an off at work) so could sit back an enjoy the rains. :p

Back