Rainbow / National / Puma Dual Layer DVD 8.5 Gb 50 Pack Spindle Rs 500/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Would prefer if you order via Website as it's kinda automated.

Difficult for us to reply to several PMs daily and then send Bank Account Details and then take shipping addresses daily and then revert with Shipping addresses !

Hope you understand.. Thanks

^^

Thats not the point of u being a Dealer in TE. Advertising ur website.

ps. I bought 3 spindles from u via ebay.

Done the transfer of 580/-

Ordereded in your website.

Transaction Number :00000078

Kindly ship the item.

rgds,

som

Received the package in Kolkata on 30/July/2010

Packaging is somewhat good , but it could be better

Factory seal was broken , but the DVD's are intact

Thanks.

You mean the thin plastic cover is open ? Thin plastic cover is there or not ? Sorry for asking as I'm also order One 50 spindle pack of National DL DVD.

Worried a little bit.

Sorry,noob question.
What is "Each Addl Rs 30" ?
How much(total final price) I have to pay for 50 Pack Spindle Dual Layer Rainbow or Puma ?
I'm from Kolkata :p

^ each addl means for one more pack of dl dvds , the shipping will be 30 rs extra id both shipped together , means he is giving u 20Rs shipping discount as well , for one pack- 50rs shipping , for each adl 30 rs extra , is it so hard to understand :p

Revolution said:
Sorry,noob question.

What is "Each Addl Rs 30" ?

How much(total final price) I have to pay for 50 Pack Spindle Dual Layer Rainbow or Puma ?

I'm from Kolkata ?
^ each addl means for one more pack of dl dvds , the shipping will be 30 rs extra id both shipped together , means he is giving u 20Rs shipping discount as well , for one pack- 50rs shipping , for each adl 30 rs extra , is it so hard to understand :p

ad y a question mark after : i m from kolkata?

lol

don u know u from kolkata :bleh:

Revolution said:
So 500+60 for 50 pack spindle...

Yes....me just did...waiting for package....though if you order through his website it will display 80/- as courier charges.You must contact him before payment to negotiate the price.

And the ebay price is higher than this.The offer is only for forum members but we have to buy from ebay or their website.Strange.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back