Audio Random DAC/Amp Thread!!

Thanks for the tips, sardar. Your enthusiasm helped to pull the trigger.
Have mailed them and am keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed.

And Doc, the X3 ships without storage, so best to keep an SD card handy if you're not long on patience.

And Doc, the X3 ships without storage, so best to keep an SD card handy if you're not long on patience.

i was also interested but just got
brainwavz m3
vsonic gr07 mk2
clip+(new)
xba h1

all in last 3 months only so right now than than gopal

and don't forget brainwavz r3 come free with x3!!

what earphones have u got at this time??

i was also interested but just got
brainwavz m3
vsonic gr07 mk2
clip+(new)
xba h1

all in last 3 months only so right now than than gopal

what earphones have u got at this time??[/quote]

PL-30 fed from Clip+ and SG3, but much prefer my full sized ones - HD 558 and an M-50. So maybe I'll sell off the r3s in the sealed pack when it comes in.

PL-30 fed from Clip+ and SG3, but much prefer my full sized ones - HD 558 and an M-50. So maybe I'll sell off the r3s in the sealed pack when it comes in.[/quote]

i was gonna say the same thing to u
u can sell them easily for rs 6500,just don't open the box
also pray that the bill is seperate for x3 and r3

r3 also comes with 2 year warranty and if u want u can throw the pl 30 and keep r3

i have also ordered monster turbine pro coppers from canada

don't know whether to sell them or use them as i have also purchased gr07 mk2 2 weeks back!!!??

I had a 32 gb Sandisk card waiting for it purchased from Amazon.in during that GOSF period. Good buy for all the flac files. Thanks buddy.

^ Instead of paying ~13k+ import duties + handling charges to FedEx when getting from MP4nation , why not order from official Indian dealer directly on www.proaudiohome.com and get local warranty support as well ? They have it for ~15k and some offer with free case on C-12 earphone bundle.

I don't have a Paypal AC.
I am interested in fiio x3 with R3.
http://www.mp4nation.net/fiio-x3-24...player-free-fedex-2-day-to-select-destination
Can anyone here help me to buy from mp4nation?

they accept simple visa or master card debit cards too.
and don't worry there will be no customs,mp4 nation downgrades the bill for that[DOUBLEPOST=1389174196][/DOUBLEPOST]
^ Instead of paying ~13k+ import duties + handling charges to FedEx when getting from MP4nation , why not order from official Indian dealer directly on www.proaudiohome.com and get local warranty support as well ? They have it for ~15k and some offer with free case on C-12 earphone bundle.
because he is getting a 8000 rs earphone free with this for 13000 total instead of paying 15000 only for x3

sardar17 ; I can't complete the payment with my SBI debit card.
You need a credit card, and it's not 13,000, ...mine came to only 11,700 including Rs. 70 for octroi, and the forex charge by the credit card company. While I'm a fan of Pristine Note's excellent service, the price benefit in this case is hard to ignore.
Any views on which headphones match well with the X3? Surprisingly, I'm getting better results with the 32 ohm M-50 than with the 50 ohm HD 558. Any other full size headphones under 20k you guys could recommended?

sardar17 ; I can't complete the payment with my SBI debit card.
Pl anyone here having paypal AC or credit card help me to complete this deal.
I will transfer the amount to ur AC.
http://www.mp4nation.net/fiio-x3-24...player-free-fedex-2-day-to-select-destination
i too have the stupid maestro card and payment is not accepted.
i suggest u ask other ppl.

i have already applied for sbi visa card and will get it next week.
u should do the same asap.
remember u need visa or master card.never get a maestro

You need a credit card, and it's not 13,000, ...mine came to only 11,700 including Rs. 70 for octroi, and the forex charge by the credit card company. While I'm a fan of Pristine Note's excellent service, the price benefit in this case is hard to ignore.
Any views on which headphones match well with the X3? Surprisingly, I'm getting better results with the 32 ohm M-50 than with the 50 ohm HD 558. Any other full size headphones under 20k you guys could recommended?
i think the visa debit card will work too

i just heard mdr-1r,,i did not like them one bit.
maybe hd600??

Back