Rantopad - Gaming Mousepads ( Now at Delhi and Mumbai Retail Stores)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mediahome.in i received my H3 Purple Flame and I'm in love with it much needed eyecandy for my desktop ;)

Its been some days since I have got the H1, and initially I didn't notice a lot of difference, but now when I compare it side by side my old velvet mousepad there is a huge difference. This is much smoother then what I have ever used, I have not used the other branded mousepads, but I feel this is worth every penny you spend. Just dont order a bland design, as the design appears washed out due to the surface, order one of the more "colorful designs" as the washed out colors will not make it as jarring as initially thought of :)

Is the H1 price Rs.400 or 450 then, 'coz in this thread it's advertised as Rs.400? Or is the website price inclusive of shipping?

Hi Anuj,
Have made NEFT payment for 1xH1 Centaur. Order no 192. The payment should reflect tomorrow. Please confirm once it gets reflected on your end.

pretttt said:
Hi Anuj,
Have made NEFT payment for 1xH1 Centaur. Order no 192. The payment should reflect tomorrow. Please confirm once it gets reflected on your end.

any update on this? did u get the payment? will u be shipping the mousepad today?

Guys,
Just spoke to Anuj a few minutes back. Apparently, he had rush to some place yesterday due to some personal work. He will be back on Saturday. So if anyone is waiting like me for any update on a deal, you will get the same on Saturday only.

Posting here since he asked me to.

pretttt said:
Hi Anuj,

Hi Anuj,
I finally got the mousepad today. But, there is a huge problem. I had ordered for H1 Centaur, but, instead you have sent the H1 Dew. I dont want this. Let me know what can be done about this.

Will give you a call tomorrow morning.

hey will check it am out of delhi right now. will ask staff about the same and have your order checked. incase a fault at our end u can ship this back and i will send u a new one.

mediahome.in said:
hey will check it am out of delhi right now. will ask staff about the same and have your order checked. incase a fault at our end u can ship this back and i will send u a new one.

Hey dude,
just my bad luck. The stupid courier guy has misplaced the package and is claiming he never got it!! :mad: I hope he dies of Testicular Cancer!! lol

Anyways, I'll wait for a couple of days and see if he gets it. If not, I'll place a new order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back