FS: Keyboard and Mice Rantopad H3 Mousepad Sale for Rs.500 only with Shipping (MRP 750)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A frank question which one of this is good for gaming?
Total Frank answer all of them. I use the smooth wala, some friends prefer the grip one. All on ur mouse, usage and preference. If u wanna try out and see u are welcome too. But u can't go wrong with either

Total Frank answer all of them. I use the smooth wala, some friends prefer the grip one. All on ur mouse, usage and preference. If u wanna try out and see u are welcome too. But u can't go wrong with either
Would buy the grip one then! PM me your paytm number I'll pay by Monday bro!

Bought and received the griped one. amazing mouse pad for the price. If your up for gaming id suggest you to buy this. Thanks for the smooth deal bro.

Bought and received the griped one. amazing mouse pad for the price. If your up for gaming id suggest you to buy this. Thanks for the smooth deal bro.

Woah, awesome I'm so glad you liked it. Quality mousepads; I've been using one for 5 years and only now it is showing signs of wear and tear.

Thank you very much and thank you for the positive feedback. Much appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back