FS: Keyboard and Mice Rantopad H3 Mousepad Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isnt dis d same pads sold by rahul.from itwares.com for 300/- each pad including delivery....

Nope, those are H1 and shipping ain't free either. itwares charges 75 bucks for shipping. The ones on this thread are H3 professional gaming pads. I have been using one for over a year now. Easily as good as Razer Mantis. Got it for over 1.5 times the price quoted here but still cheaper than the Razers n QCKs. Din buy it from nikrusty though, so can't comment on the seller. But the product gets my recommendations :bigok:

Mousemat received in great condition.

Waiting for exchange of iTrader. Recommended seller. Cheerio!

Nope, those are H1 and shipping ain't free either. itwares charges 75 bucks for shipping. The ones on this thread are H3 professional gaming pads. I have been using one for over a year now. Easily as good as Razer Mantis. Got it for over 1.5 times the price quoted here but still cheaper than the Razers n QCKs. Din buy it from nikrusty though, so can't comment on the seller. But the product gets my recommendations :bigok:

thanks awizz for clarifying the difference between H1 and H3. regarding buying from me...oh yeah am Real Trustworthy guy :| :p

- - - Updated - - -

Update - (Changed due to the exponential increase in Courier charges lately) !!Free Shipping in Mumbai!! Rest of India Rs.50!! You can pickup directly from Mumbai either from Wadala (W), Andheri or Belapur.

Techenclave members who've bought the Amazing Ranto H3's from us...

esanthosh x 2
ALPHA17 x 1

Thank you guys! Please leave your feedback for...
1. Your experience with the mouspads
2. Your experience dealing with us as sellers

+1
Garaam Garaam Rantopad H3's for sale. Buy Buy!!!
happy55.gif

Are these mats for speed or control?

Both types are available summers

(from first post)...
2 types available -
Matrix – Perfect for more controlled movements (similar to Razer Mantis Control)
Silk (Glide) – More for Speed and smoothness of movement (similar to Razer Mantis Speed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back