FS: Others Raspberry Pi 3 Model B (IoT Kit), Fossil Q Marshal SmartWatch, Kindle Basic 7th Gen

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnab_saha

Disciple
Hi Folks,

Looking to sell a couple of unused tech that's been lying around for a while.

1. Raspberry Pi 3 Model B (IoT Kit) - Rs. 3000

Kit includes the following from this link: (Along with the camera module)
https://potentiallabs.com/cart/raspberry-pi-3-iot-starter-kit-online-india

Had used this for some quick ideas. But, has been unused for a long while now. Everything works well here, no issues!

Original Pi box available.

2019-04-27.jpg

2. Fossil Q Marshal SmartWatch (Gen 2) - Rs. 5000

Again, great condition. I use a different fitness watch and this has barely been used. And, with the latest Android wear it gives a good day worths charge.

Don't have a box for this though. The watch and the charging cable available.

2019-04-27.jpg

2019-04-27.jpg

3. Kindle Basic 7th gen (2015 model) - Rs 2500

This has been unused for a long while, cause I have a tablet and phone which serves my reading purposes. But, works well. Although the front surface has a few scratches not the screen though (Check the pictures). I once had a key unknowingly in between the case which caused the scratches. But, works well anyway! Also, comes with a nice case and the original box.

2019-04-27.jpg

2019-04-27.jpg

2019-04-27.jpg

Pickup or shipping from Mumbai!

Thanks,
Arnab

Okay, so everything else besides the power adapter. But, it is the regular microusb cable that is needed to power it.

But, also including the camera which is not part of that kit itself.

What if it's just the RPi and the case? I already have 3 RPI 2 Model Bs. One of them is used as a retro pi which I would like to replace

Can we move this discussion to PM?

What if it's just the RPi and the case? I already have 3 RPI 2 Model Bs. One of them is used as a retro pi which I would like to replace

Can we move this discussion to PM?

Would prefer to move all of it. Let me know what's your offer though over pm .[DOUBLEPOST=1556714978][/DOUBLEPOST]Smartwatch sold and shipped. Kindle on hold.

RPi still available.

I already transferred money to Arnab for the Rpi.
"rishp", there is one more guy selling RPI, you can try that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back