Status
Not open for further replies.

tech.addict

Skilled
  • Product Name: Raspberry Pi - model B
  • Expected Price: Rs 2,800/-
  • Shipping charges: NIL
  • Full specification: FAQs | Raspberry Pi
  • Description if any: Like new, fully working .
  • Reason for Sale: Lying unused
  • Product condition: 9.5/10
  • Purchase Date: About one month ago
  • Remaining Warranty period: None.
  • Warranty available in: Not known
  • Invoice Available: No ( I may have the invoice but will have to search).

Basic information about myself

• Shipping from: Kolkata
  • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer,
  • Preferred courier: TNT / DTDC
  • Payment options: Cash / bank transfer

Attachments

• P1010607.jpg
    P1010607.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 295
  • P1010608.jpg
    P1010608.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 282
  • P1010606.jpg
    P1010606.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 283
  • P1010605.jpg
    P1010605.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 305
  • P1010609.jpg
    P1010609.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 325
Sorry mods, didn't want to create new thread for this, just wanted to addup .........

Raspberry Pi's new turbo mode boosts performance by roughly 50 percent, doesn't void warranties.

Giving a Raspberry Pi extra voltage is a quick way to squeeze out additional processing power and void its warranty, but the folks behind the tinker-friendly board have devised a turbo mode that boosts performance by roughly 50 percent while keeping warranties intact. After studying the effects of temperature and voltage on the hardware's lifespan, the team found that dynamic overclocking and overvolting doesn't affect the Pi's health appreciably. As a result, speeds can be pushed from 700MHz to 1GHz only when additional horsepower is needed, and things are reined back in when the CPU grazes 185 degrees Fahrenheit (85 degrees Celsius). Benchmarks show the extra computing oomph makes the Pi 52 percent faster on integer, 64 percent speedier on floating point and 55 percent snappier on memory tasks. The new mode is available in the latest firmware update, which also includes temperature and frequency widgets, better analog audio, improved USB performance and support for WiFi dongles out of the box. For the technical nitty-gritty and more details on the upgrade, hit the source link below.

http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/2008

I was about to courier the RPi board today to @allrounder799. Packed the board but forgot to put it in my bag. Discovered this at the courier office :( . I'm extremely sorry! This type of delay never happens with me :( .
Will ship tomorrow morning 100%.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back