Raspberry Pi

ubergeek said:
how much will it costs including shipping in INR

Model B - $35

Normal Airmail shipping by RoyalMail to India - $8-10. Have to wait and see what are the shipping options available, if shipping is much cheaper to UK, can opt for Shop N Ship as well.

So about $45 which comes to about Rs 2500 plus customs if any.

I am also in for a Model B have been following this for a long time.As a torrent or jDownloader standalone device nothing will be able to beat this.You can even use it for playback.

letmein said:
I predict this GO will fail. No way we can place so many orders in a batch of 10k. Better to wait or try on your own.

Yes, that's what I said earlier as well. They will most definitely have a limit to the number of orders per person. So a GO will not work out and the interested members should try to place the order themselves.

varkey said:
Yes, that's what I said earlier as well. They will most definitely have a limit to the number of orders per person. So a GO will not work out and the interested members should try to place the order themselves.

how can v place the order our self!? is it possible to pay with SBI net banking?! pls help

This thread was more of IC now since the quantity of units available in first batch was never disclosed till yet but seems its going to be a difficult task to get your units in the rush.

this clears some questions i guess

pBO5P.jpg

however they are going to lift the restriction later

hSFWG.jpg

So Royal Airmail it will be and not SnS i guess

Back