Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Saw Constant Gardener yesterday. Awesome movie. Ralph Fiennes in his best role since Schindler's List and Rachel Weisz was amazing in her short role as well. Fernando Meirelles is one cool director. Pulling off something as good as City of God again is one hell of a task.

Texas chainsaw massacre(70s version)...gruesome awesome!!:jason: :death:
Compared to it, the new version is just about okay..if you have seen the original, you wont like the new one.. i saw the newer version first so was hardpressed to see the original..it was much better!!

Wanna see zinda...hopefully will get a dvd..:eek:hyeah: Btw,did you guys see it..??

The Fly (1986) - David Cronenberg movie starring Jeff Goldblum as Seth Brundle and Geena Davis as Veronica Quaife. I bought the DVD a couple of days ago in Bangalore. The Fly is one of the most wonderful movies I've seen so far.

Vishruth said:
The Fly (1986) - David Cronenberg movie starring Jeff Goldblum as Seth Brundle and Geena Davis as Veronica Quaife. I bought the DVD a couple of days ago in Bangalore. The Fly is one of the most wonderful movies I've seen so far.
Awesome! One of my favorite Sci-Fi stories.

Zinda... It was awasome movie till the first half... it somehow didnt click for me in the second half... John Abrahim has acted quite well and so has Sanjuy dutt...

Bas yeh hai meri kahani...

Saw Underworld Evolution today. Surprisingly good for a sequel. One of those rare cases when the sequel is better than the original.

Back