Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Terminator Salvation ... Totally lost the touch of real TERMINATOR stuff. Totally lost the adrenaline pumping theme of the TERMINATOR. Whole movie was looking like it was lost!

With my total let down and sad mood i got a sudden boost when ARNOLD's CGI character makes the entry.. but unfortunately not more than a few secods / minutes. He's shown blown off bad.. :S Dint see the reason why Aronold was kept like a monster character.

Too sad.. More sad is about the end.. John Connor says that Skynet still goes on and blah blah.. so that means there are gonna be more crapy sequels of this. HOPE THEY MAKE IT BETTER MAN!

VFX was good.. but that too upto certian part.. rest of it had too much of Explosions, Too huge Transformers (oops am sorry Terminators) :S (some parts were just confusing like it was some modifications from Transformers). Whole movie i kept waiting for its TERMINATOR theme.. but too sad all messed up theme music.

Only feel good factor was just for a few seconds or minutes when Arnold's entry takes place but that feeling is blown off too soon and too badly.

Ajab Prem ki Ghazab Kahani : 2.5/5

Pros:

Katrina looking gorgeous as usual.

Ranbhir Kapoor does well.

Clean Movie

Few scenes are funny.

Decent Soundtrack.

Cons:

Stupid Story.

The actors try extra hard to be funny.

No Logic.

Weak Script.

Gets boring and repetitive.

Most of the jokes are not funny.

Overall, its an average movie. Katrina makes it tolerable. I won't recommend watching it in theaters though.

500 Days of Summer(2009) - 7/10

Decent watch. Not just another love story though. Shows a lot about real life, love and all. The girl was pretty cute too :p

UP(2009) - 7/10

Not the best animated film by Pixar, if I'm honest. Even though it's been aimed at a slightly more mature audience, it doesn't float my boat. I wish there was more comedy in it. An animated movie without much fun is like a summer holiday without the sun. You are left with nothing. I want my Monsters Inc back :no:

Vanishing Point(1971) - 5/10

Bah, what a disappointment. Was hoping it to be filled with awesome car chases and all. Nothing. Nothing at all, just a weird looking bloke with curly hair in a sweaty shirt driving a Dodge Challenger all across the states, and then crashes it into a bulldozer for no reason. Damn you jezza :mad: Has anyone here seen Bullitt?

Jail : 2/5

Pros:

A Look into the jail life of India.

Realistic looking jail.

Manoj Bajpai and Arya Babbar's performance.

Cons:

Weak script.

Bad acting.

Neil Mukesh CANNOT act.

Manoj Bajpai is wasted.

Boring and Repetitive.

Does not connect with the viewer.

Below Average songs.

Watch it only if you have to. This is Bandharkar's weakest film and the main reason behind it is the casting of Neil Mukesh in the lead. He simply cannot act. Jhonny Gaddar was good but that was only because of the powerful supporting cast and a very strong script. The only saving grace of this movie is Manoj Bajpai but even he is wasted. I can think of a 100 interesting stories based in a prison but "Jail" seems like a wasted opportunity.

Zombieland - 7/10 : Was good pure entertainment, ! But I liked Shawn Of The Dead better!

(500) Days of Summer -9/10 - Awesome Rom-Com which avoids most cliches' . Must watch if you ever fell for a girl('the one' for you) ....and she didn't! The only other RomCom which is this awesome is High Fidelity!

G.I.Joe: The Rise of Cobra (HD) - 8/10. A total pop corn munching afternoon action flick. To be honest, I enjoyed this even more than Transformers 2. May be it didn't have that good 'ol cartoon feel to it, but was entertaining. Snake Eyes was personally my favourite character. His fighting style was awesome. They should have brought in more Joes like Gung-Ho, Torpedo, Psyche-Out, Snow Job (was needed for the finale) etc. But I guess we'll just have to wait for a sequel which is pretty much possible.

eggman said:
(500) Days of Summer[/url] -9/10 - Awesome Rom-Com which avoids most cliches' . Must watch if you ever fell for a girl('the one' for you) ....and she didn't! The only other RomCom which is this awesome is High Fidelity!

Really? I though it was stupid and pretentious and pretty annoying. High Fidelity was pretty good though.

Wtf at 8.2 rating on imdb... :mad::mad:

chiron said:
Really? I though it was stupid and pretentious and pretty annoying. High Fidelity was pretty good though.

Wtf at 8.2 rating on imdb... :mad::mad:

Maybe becuz I've been the same situation so I connected more with the film!!

This Is It - 8/10 - Nice sound mix. If the rehearsals were this good, wonder how good the actual performances would have been if MJ was still alive. Disappointed that there wasnt even a single moonwalk sequence. MJ seemed like he was fit for his age and eager to perform live but his sudden death is hard to digest even now. Long live the king!

Back