Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Tokyo Gore Police - 3/10

Crappy blood splattering & other effects & a story so bad it made me laugh at times.Shittiest gore/splatter movie ever.

broadway said:
Full metal jacket catches your attention till the middle then it starts to become cliche. Though, Just for the first half or so, this movie is a classic.

Bluffmaster said:
The first half of Full Metal Jacket was an absolute classic. Its only when the war started things got a little boring. I rate R. Lee Ermey performance in that movie as one of the best I have ever seen.

+1 Lee Ermey was fantastic, hurling abuses non stop for 15 minutes at a time, god that guy was amazing

I Love you Betty Cooper 6/10 ( Ok time pass movie )
500 Days of Summer 8/10 ( Good movie , great music and good videography )
Casablanca 9/10 ( I love the movie was watching it again just for fun )
Taxi Driver 9/10 ( :D You talking to me :p )

Inglorious Basterds : 9/10

Worth all the hype. Right up there with the likes of Pulp fiction, Reservoir Dogs and Kill Bill. Christoph Waltz and Brad Pitt were amazing. Probably Tarantinos best work, a must watch!

I Love you, Betty Cooper - 5/10
There is nothing special in the movie except Hayden, just loved her.
500 Days of Summer - 7/10
Nice romantic & musical love story - boy meet girl, boy falls into love, but girl doesn't..

When i think of tarantino, i think of screenplay. Then i think of story. Inglorious basterds was a total let down for me. Maybe cause it wasn't in english or maybe it had too much jew-p0rn in it. The only way i could return to watching a tarantino movie again was with natural born killers.
sam.gif

Grosse Pointe Blank - 6/10

Dark Comedy which revolves around a hitman!Watch it for John Cusack and some witty dialogues! And an awesome soundtrack!

Witness for the Prosecution - 8.5/10 : Adapted from Agatha Christie's short story and directed by Billy Wilder , this is a must watch for any one who loves Courtroom Drama!! There's suspense after suspense and the film is pretty tight!! However I'm still undecided if I love or hate the ending!

Kurbaan - 7/10 - A pretty decent movie. Much better than what i had expected. The acting was good if u can digest that Saifeena are professors ( WTF! i know i know). The cinematography is awesome. Feels like a hollywood flick. The production looks grand. A few good songs dont hurt the movie either. Wished the song Kurbaan Hua was included somewhere in the movie instead of being used at the end credits. I like this song a lot.

Back