Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Paa - 9/10.

Classic acting by star cast. Vidya Balan was unusually attractive and hot during the sequences showing her grad days. :O

The climax was very sentimental - almost wept.

500 Days of Summer. (8/10)

I think every guy who is going [or has gone] through a phase of break-up, and the depression afterward, should watch this movie. Truly inspiring :)

De Dana Dan (0/10)

The movie has its moments I agree, and, its not that the movie is good or bad, but its a family movie. Hence you have to have a family yo understand the funny-ness. And, I even don't have a family. Total waste of time and money, for me.

psyph3r said:
Lol the amnt of boobs in the movie is the only thing that kept me hooked.
Anyways last movie i saw was Extract.
Decent watch 6/10, Mila Kunis is soooooo hot.

This American Pie movie didn't even have those. Previous ones had more. :p

debabratad said:

I think every guy who is going [or has gone] through a phase of break-up, and the depression afterward, should watch this movie. Truly inspiring :)

OMG I just have to watch this one now. :(

Params7 said:
Inglorious Basterds : 10/10
IMO, better than Pulp Fiction..infact from what I've seen Tarantino's best film yet.
Wow. Just wow.

The one thing that people take home after watching a tarantino movie are the dialogues - the screenplay. And pulp fiction has the most remember-able one's among other tarantino movies combined. Can you name one good line from inglorious basterds? None, cause much of the movie is in german and french.

You should watch some interviews of tarantino on youtube. He speaks like no other person.

I think every guy who is going [or has gone] through a phase of break-up, and the depression afterward, should watch this movie. Truly inspiring

I watched it on the same day i broke up with my girl friend. It was just a coincidence. The movie was awesome. The last 15-20 minutes of the movie was great.

Watched Cry Wolf on HBO. It was good. An interesting one :)

I think every guy who is going [or has gone] through a phase of break-up, and the depression afterward, should watch this movie. Truly inspiring

I watched it on the same day i broke up with my girl friend. It was just a coincidence. The movie was awesome. The last 15-20 minutes of the movie was great.

Just watched it now. I really liked this movie. :D

This is really a gem :)

Butterfly on Wheel.. nice movie.. typical movie. 2 of my fav. actors.. Pierce Brosnan and GERALD BUTTLER!! Both are my fav actors.. and both are in 2 diff roles.. Gerald a good guy and Brosnan is the Bad guy! I love such movies where my fav. hero plays the bad guy! John Travolta being the top in my list :D

..saw it last night on Star movies or so.. was quite late.. i was dead tired and screwed up after 2 days of outing.. Looking for its cool BR-Rip or nice DVD.. wana watch it full.

Pierce kidnaps Buttler's daughter and then makes them to do impossible.. but in this movie Brosnan is not in hiding or such.. he is with them in their car and wherever they go.. need to watch it full again.

Paa-7.5/10...nice....amitabh was gr8 as auro...could have avoided abhiseikhs rants...but guess that was tolerable....a very appreciable effort...we need more such movies from bollywood.

Back