Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Unstoppable (2010) : 6/10...... except cinematography there is nothing much in the movie.....it builds up but theres nothing in the end.......

Watched few good anime:

Spirited Away - 8/10

Grave of the Fireflies - 8/10

Kiki's Delivery Service - 7/10

My Neighbor Totoro - 7/10

Brave Story - 6/10

5 Centimeters Per Second - 6.5/10

Oblivion Island - Haruka And The Magic Mirror - 7/10

Gone Baby Gone (2007)-7/10...interesting story , well told too...didnt know ben affleck was this good @ direction.
Foolproof (2003)-7/10.....it was a gud one time watch...though a lot of things are completely unbelievable..watched it seeng the ratings on this thread thanx guys!!!:hap2:.

Despicable Me(6/10)-There were some fun moments. Other than that, I just found it to be mediocre. Minions were annoying and unfortunately enjoyed more screen-time than they should. Music and animation are good.

Easy A(7/10)-A campus tale not so irritating. I was apprehended by the name 'Amanda Bynes' in the cast list but she just plays the despisable b**ch... :)

The Tourist 6/10 - there was some comedy but the story and the twist were too mediocore and obvious

Tron Legacy - 4.5/10 - awesome visual effects (but might not appeal to all), but very mediocore and childish story(disney style). The movie is boring except for some adrenaline filled moments in the first half.

Buried..............7/10 : was okayish............. one time watch................. i got bored in between...........paused the movie and played COD7 for sometime and then came back after 2 hours and completed the movie.............:D

Manmadhan Ambu (Tamil) - 6/10 (Typical Kamal movie, some humorous scenes, last 10 mins suck)

TRON Legacy - 7/10 (Amazing visual effects, good background score, non existent story)

Back