Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Ready - 7/10

I didnt really found it bad.. Was like other Salmaan's movies, no hardcore story or concept.. Just a time pass entertainment movie..

Not bad to watch once..

ashvarybabul said:
Ready - 7/10

I didnt really found it bad.. Was like other Salmaan's movies, no hardcore story or concept.. Just a time pass entertainment movie..

Not bad to watch once..
That's the thing. Everyone advises to watch it once, but I've already watched Wanted once. Also watched Dabanng once. Now if all of his movies are the same, am I not watching the same crap again and again? That too, more than once? How many times can you watch the same old garbage packaged in a new wrapper time and time again?

Same goes for the entire Golmaal series. And for Akshay Kumars films. These "filmmakers" just discover something which works by accident and then they turn it into a formula, repeating it over and over and we're the ones too stupid to realize that end up paying both our time and money for watching it.

*Feel soo much better after a Rant :D*

Ethan_Hunt said:
Question to the peeps who have or are planning to watch 'Ready'; Are you guys going out of your own free will to watch it OR are being dragged into it by someone?
D...rrr..aaaaa....g.gggg...ed

boogeyman said:
That's the thing. Everyone advises to watch it once, but I've already watched Wanted once. Also watched Dabanng once. Now if all of his movies are the same, am I not watching the same crap again and again? That too, more than once? How many times can you watch the same old garbage packaged in a new wrapper time and time again?

Same goes for the entire Golmaal series. And for Akshay Kumars films. These "filmmakers" just discover something which works by accident and then they turn it into a formula, repeating it over and over and we're the ones too stupid to realize that end up paying both our time and money for watching it.

You're great dude, I salute you.

boogeyman said:

Basically if they package action in a new wrapper + kick-a** character it is digestible for a one time watch at home, or a screening on 70mm. Dabaang and Wanted qualified for this. :)

But comedy, re-hashed and forced with stupid double meanings and everyone guffawing at every other human/animal in the frame -- grates on the senses. Akshay, Abhishek, Ajay D have made a practice out of this.

Guess we can wait for Kick, and Bodyguard. :)

Even Asin looked horrible in this. :(

boogeyman said:
That's the thing. Everyone advises to watch it once, but I've already watched Wanted once. Also watched Dabanng once.
Wanted & Dabangg were way better than this piece of sh!t.. still wondering why I got ready to watch this movie in the very first place.. may be Zarine did the trick..

Apart from the first five minutes and the 5min monologue in the middle there which were great Pyar ka Punchnama was totally insufferable; both the guys and girls were equally unlikeable. I guess that is 10mins more of entertainment than a lot of recent movies though.

Paul : 8/10.. refreshing alien movie. Must Watch.
Game : 5/10.. why did i watch this.:mad:
Kashmakash : 6.5/10.. Remake of bengali movie NaukaDubi. The director should have made a modern remake and not just the copy of his own old movie. The movie is too slow to be watched. Although gr8 performances.
and i am going to watch X-Men : First Class today...:clap:

Back