Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

We bought a zoo - 9 / 10

War horse - 8 / 10

The Muppets - 8 / 10

Footloose - 5 / 10

ATM - 1 / 10 Horrible horror

Definitely,Maybe - 8.5 / 10

Mr Nobody (2009) : 9/10...... just awesome movie. It keeps you guessing and occupied till the end. It just plays with your mind. Plus awesome cinematography. Its so confusing and at the same time so simple. Just mind-boggling. Highly Recommended.

Mr Nobody (2009) : 9/10...... just awesome movie. It keeps you guessing and occupied till the end. It just plays with your mind. Plus awesome cinematography. Its so confusing and at the same time so simple. Just mind-boggling. Highly Recommended.

Awesome movie.. But was too slow, and people gets confused about the story.. Highly recommended only for a movie buff and who likes cinematography...

I know I am very late to the party, I just saw The Artist, and it just awesome & make you cry like a baby !! 8.5/10 from my side
<

George Valentine & his dog bags 10/10
<

The movie is so so so awesome ! A MUST WATCH. The acting, the expressions, background music everything crafted so well.

the scene where he sees his shadow & calls himself loser & tries to burn everything, was just fabulous. It just came out alive. I was just stunned !

Another silent movie last I liked was Wall - E
<

Yeh Saali Zindagi : 9/10

Fantastic movie. Had me laughing hard. This, Delhi Belly and Shor In The City and its really nice to see genuine comedies come from Bolly land too.

Body of Lies - 7/10

A good movie. Pretty straight forward story even though they kept jumping to different locations.

Tangled - 6/10

The movie was.. sort of ok. Is it compulsory for all Disney movies to have songs even if it is, this one had characters singing at the stupidest times for the stupidest reasons. Not to mention the music of the songs and some of the words seemed like they were lifted from their older movies. The pace at which the plot moved was unsteady at times it just went ahead in leaps and at times it crawled. Characters - The chameleon was nice, , Rapunzel was likable, Flynn did not connect, Stabbington Brothers - looked like Vitaly Petrov (I swear I am not making it up), the horse seemed annoying... I can go on and on.

Back