Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Not sure I'd like SMS, since I have seen Korean, Hollywood & Bollywood versions of My Sassy Girl. If it is different, then I will download it
123.gif

didn't know it was a remake of that movie.

Guys any more suggestions ?

Seen Deiva Thirumagal? Please do. You will appreciate Vikram's acting in this one much more.

Another one would be Naan Mahaan Alla - Surya's brother Karthi acted in the movie. Action thriller. If you liked something like Kaakha Kaakha, you'd love this one.

^thanks for suggestions ! And yes I saw Boss Engira Bhaskaran, just now. I must say it's totally hilarious. I really don't remember the last time when I laughed so much seeing a movie, but this movie is full of comedy. The 2 hours are simply superb, Arya's acting, expression, dialogues everything is just great. 7.5/10 from me !

Not sure I'd like SMS, since I have seen Korean, Hollywood & Bollywood versions of My Sassy Girl. If it is different, then I will download it
123.gif

Can suggest me more something like Bhaskaran ? I mean total hilarious package filled with LOL, ROFL & LMAO
happy49.gif

Then you would love SMS even more, I would rate SMS +1 above Baskaran. Jeeva and Santhanam duo .. just awesome. catch it!.

Legend of the fall (1994) - Title might be too old, but I watched it only yesterday. One awesome story aided by great acting and directorial skills.

although I like surya in that more!
happy19.gif

Actually it's Vikram who has done superb job in that movie
<

didn't know it was a remake of that movie.

I just saw the SMS, not entirely remake, a very slight adaptation.

Seen Deiva Thirumagal
Naan Mahaan Alla
Kaakha Kaakha

Seen all three
<

Then you would love SMS even more, I would rate SMS +1 above Baskaran. Jeeva and Santhanam duo .. just awesome. catch it!.

Just finished it. But I feel it other way, I felt Bhaskaran way too hilarious. SMS is a good romantic comedy, but Bhaskaran is in different league with laugh riot. Boss-a-Bhaskaran, Nallathambi & Nanbenda !!
<

Lol did you watch xxx for the first time,the movie was released 10 years ago,got to salute your patience.
tongu23e.gif

Lol ya. Actually i was changing channels and suddenly on UTV Action i saw the Ferrari Stunt. Saw the name of the movie. Didnt watch'd it on the channel. Hindi Dubbed
<
Downloaded right away.
<

btw is State of union worth watching?

Nope the second one isn't good,if you want a little thriller sort of movie for the night then watch CUBE 1,awesome story and environment creating movie.

Back