Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

MIB 3 : 6/10
What were they thinking while scripting this movie ?? i guess this blows the series .. Watchable if u buy oh no borrow a dvd / torrent it and hook up to ur home theatre / lap / desk ..

I just saw Sherlock Holmes, Game of Shadows.

Music - 10/10 Hans Zimmer FTW !!
Robert Downey Jr - 10/10
Cinematography - 9/10
Explosions, CGI - 9/10

Story / Script - 0/10 !

It's not even near to classic Sherlock Holmes movie. Sherlock Holmes was never about action, it was always about solving cases observing those little things everyone would miss. And explaining them.

TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED :|

avi I always advise everybody to forget about the Sherlock Holmes they've read while going for the movies. :p Otherwise, they won't be able to enjoy a bit :p

Such movies are for people like me who has never read a novel.. :p

^lol :p
@sabby - I agree with you, but first Sherlock Holmes was really good. And also after seeing BBC's Sherlock, I feel movie ain't upto name of Sherlock. That guy did wonderful job as Sherlock Homes :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. As a movie, the 1st one was good but definitely not a Doyle Sherlock Holmes. The BBC series is much closer, an innovative implementation in modern world. Still its nowhere close to the ones we've read. Thrilling climax wasn't that much of importance in Holmes stories/novels as was the thought provocation and the sharp mind of holmes. And I found the BBC series having several similarities with the Batman stories (nolan).

John Carter (1080p SBS 3D :p) - 8.5/10.. Script could have been much better but animations, effects (3D) are good. Movie is like Avatar on Mars (With NO BLUE :bleh:)
Ishaqzade : 9/10 - Very good movie.
Vicky Donor : 8/10 - Yami Gautam is gorgeous :D

The Dictator - 8/10 - Racial stereotyping FTW!! No one does it aladeen than Sacha Baron Cohen. The Great Dictator is an aladeen movie. So I shall give it aladeen/10.

I shall now Aladeen from the movie "
"Katy perry said she got a diamond rolex"
"She let me aladeen on her face"
" That aladeens up the movie quite nicely.

Back