Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

TDKR - 5/10 - Average. (Coming from someone who feels that Batman Begins is the best of the lot).
Too long & too many instances requiring suspension of disbelief.
PS: Quite surprised at the no of 8+ ratings for this movie. Guess hype does make enough of a psychological impact.

TDKR - 5/10 - Average. (Coming from someone who feels that Batman Begins is the best of the lot).
Too long & too many instances requiring suspension of disbelief.
PS: Quite surprised at the no of 8+ ratings for this movie. Guess hype does make enough of a psychological impact.

You scare me. :( Even I liked Batman Begins better than the The Dark Knight. I don't expect it to be as good as previous both titles, but at least hope it's good enough to be part of the trilogy.

Just after TDKR I watched Shawshank Redemption, not an action flick, no nudity no gals, I am deeply moved after watching the movie and I wonder why no one's able to pull something like Shawshank redemption and why it still topples every other high budget movie at IMDB for years and still going strong.

Sheer performance and story line. Hats off to stupendous performance by tim robbins and Freeman. Absolute brilliance, can't provide a scale for such a movie.

You scare me. :( Even I liked Batman Begins better than the The Dark Knight. I don't expect it to be as good as previous both titles, but at least hope it's good enough to be part of the trilogy.

Believe me when I say I went into the movie with no expectations. & yet......
& yet again I find myself in the same minority as when TDK & Avatar was released. (Note: TDK did not suck though.... Avatar definitely did!)
So your mileage may very well vary.

The Dark Knight Rises -> 9/10

This movie perfectly ends the trilogy.

Now, the comparisons :

- The plot is definitely much better than TDK, but still Batman Begins remains the one with the best story.
- This film excels in intensity and emotion. The most engrossing film of the series. You will be more connected with the character.
- Dialogues are no match to TDK.
- I don't need to say anything about music \Hans Zimmer/
- There are a couple of loopholes, but not that important for the story.
- Action scenes are as good as TDK if not better.
- It's true that Tom Hardy wasn't nearly close to Ledger's acting, but I suppose Bane's character wasn't written that way. Anne Hathaway was surprisingly very good in her role, although not really sure whether Cat Woman was necessary in the movie. I would have really loved to see Johnny Depp as The Riddler :)

At the end, you do get very satisfied with how things turned out.

Dark Knight Rises - 8.5/10. Good movie, thought Anne Hathaway would not suit well as cat woman but she was good. Loved Bane's voice. So are we seeing Robin in action next??

Just after TDKR I watched Shawshank Redemption, not an action flick, no nudity no gals, I am deeply moved after watching the movie and I wonder why no one's able to pull something like Shawshank redemption and why it still topples every other high budget movie at IMDB for years and still going strong.

Sheer performance and story line. Hats off to stupendous performance by tim robbins and Freeman. Absolute brilliance, can't provide a scale for such a movie.

Shawshank Redemption simply remains unbeaten on my topmost favorite movie of all times. :D

"Salvation lies within" :D

TDKR : 8/10
Soldier of fortune : 6/10
Cocktail : 4/10 (somebody plz tell saif that he is too oldie, aka senior citizen, to do such stupid things now)
Amazing Spidy : 5/10
Battleship : 8/10 (popcorn movie, if you like such genre)
Masala (marathi movie) : 9/10

Best of all, watched it again for 100th time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnxrJiS5uKU&hd=1
Vishwa Bandhu Gupta: Cloud computing : 12/10

Batman Begins

8/10

Had avoided watching this movie due to what reason i do not remember. So finally saw it. Pretty decent.

Now tomorrow i have to watch the dark knight now, and hope it doesn't disappoint. If it doesn't suck, will rush to the hall soon.

Back