Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Iron Man 3 - 7 / 10

The 3D sucked, wasn't that great. The suspense was "revealed" earlier so that's a downer. Effects were good and the performances by Downey Jr and Paltrow too.

Pain & Gain. Black comedy and some scenes are cringe-worthy. Entertaining to make you keep watching till the end but I expected more out of it after reading the reviews.

Life of Pi -> 3/10 I didn't feel the story was developed properly and the acting was pretty bad.
Twilight Breaking Down 2 -> 3/10 Don't laugh at me. Didn't find any good movie on the IFE so watched it.
Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters -> 5/10

Iron Man 3 - 8/10

Better than IM 2 by miles. The credits sequence was a bit long (10 minutes?) and a few of us were waiting for the post-credits sequence and the ushers had absolutely no clue as to why we weren't leaving (it was already 12:30 by then).

3D was just plain retarded. I think I saw half of the movie without the glasses. One, the glasses were a bit heavy being active 3D glasses. Two, the brightness was reduced drastically. :banghead:

What is IFE?

In Flight Entertainment.

Life of Pi -> 3/10 I didn't feel the story was developed properly and the acting was pretty bad.
Twilight Breaking Down 2 -> 3/10 Don't laugh at me. Didn't find any good movie on the IFE so watched it.
Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters -> 5/10

-&%$&%&^%(&^^&^%$^%#$%

Iron Man - 5/10
My problems with the movie:
1. Timeline - Why will someone release a "Christmas" based (yes u read it right) movie in summer. Don't we have year end blockbuster season for that.

2. Ming.. Less said the better. Arch villian to.........

Saw iron man 3 @ IMAX Hyderabad in 3D. It was as usual a very good experience. The 3D experience was one again superb.

I actually had very low expectation regarding the 3D part but was pleasantly surprised. Brightness was also good.

You will not be disappointed with IMAX. Trust me :)
BTW I also hated the 2nd part.

RATING - 7/10. had few boring scenes in between.

Back