Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Looks like we have a blockbuster on our hands :p

5MSxzCZG.jpeg
The tagline ought to be "Nope Has A New Name!!!!"

Why isn't Sicario seeing a release in India?
I think it is playing only in Mumbai/Pune at the least, but it should have been here by now.. :|

Also, nobody seen it wherever it is playing?

I am not sure if it flopped (came on TV too soon) or what but I saw Drishyam yesterday on Star Plus .
8/10 for the movie.

Really liked it and very gripping thriller and suspense till end was very good. Very much recommended.

I am not sure if it flopped (came on TV too soon) or what but I saw Drishyam yesterday on Star Plus .
8/10 for the movie.

Really liked it and very gripping thriller and suspense till end was very good. Very much recommended.
It wasn't a flop I guess, but the movie didn't have a really big opening. But the word-of-mouth was good and everyone I know who saw the movie liked it.

Self/less- 6/10 decent watch, could blow big holes in the logic but made by a indie director so was more impressed

Run all Night-6/10- seemed like a typical Liam Neeson movie good one time watch

Fast & Furious 7-0/10- WT* Rajni movies have more sense! i mean what was the director thinking?i think 7 year olds would also feel some of the stunts to be far fetched. The Paul Walker tribute at the end was nice.

Ex Machina -8/10 loved it, the setting the pace, the music, cinematography and its has a lingering after effect. Yep in afterthought our times really running out! must recommended for every AI fan out there

Kingsman The Secret service-9/10- wow how did i miss this for so long! Colin Firth and Samuel L Jackson were simply brilliant! Matthew Vaughn should direct a Bond movie! Im sure that'll be the bond movie to watch on my list!

Paper Planes -6/10 - a good simple watch. Good to see Sam worthington in a laid back small role!

The Longest Ride- 8/10 -the best romance movie of 2015 ive seen (Dont know if there's others) i love well made mushy tales so my rating might be higher than average but i did like it.

Superfast! -1/10- Man! what were they thinking!They had such lame jokes, i just fast forwarded through most of the movie.But it was still better than F&F7. making parody seems to be lost art (seems to be workng only in the Pron industry)

8/10 for the movie.

I found it rather predictable. Also the way the family behaved, less said the better. The only fun part for me was when the Devgan got the corrupt cop beaten up. That was fun.

Why isn't Sicario seeing a release in India?
I think it is playing only in Mumbai/Pune at the least, but it should have been here by now.. :|

Also, nobody seen it wherever it is playing?
i live in navi mumbai. It didn't release here also.

And when is Spectre launching? It released worldwide on 6th Nov. And there are no ads in paper for 13th November too. :(.

Guessing Salman's Prem Ratan Dhan Paayo (releasing 13th Nov) forced the movie to release two week later. :mad:

Brazil - 8.2/10
Retro future stuff, and if you found After hours and 12 Monkeys interesting.. this is right up your alley.

The Flight of the Phoenix - 7.5/10
James Stewart & Hardy Krüger. Besides that, a nice old school adventure drama movie based on surviving against odds.
The desert setting was pretty well done. Rewatch worthy

El infierno - 8.2/10
Dont know how this one slipped under the radar for so long. Tells you about the sad scenario about Mexico's fledgling economy along with drugs and mafia wars. The movie starts with a good dose of comedy which quickly makes way for some well done action/drama.

Ghost Busters - 7/10
Not really hype worthy.

The Man from U.N.C.L.E - 6/10
Ridiculous. A Big disappointment. Slept after the first 30 mins, and could only finish with 2-3 breaks during next sittings. Bad/Cheesy dialogues, no sense of thrill, bad direction, lacking charisma.. you name it. Only saving grace was expensive cinematography.
I think this amply tells the story of how the standards were.

i live in navi mumbai. It didn't release here also.

It has come and gone, it released 1 week after The Martian, lasted one week (at least in pune).

Utterly sad scenes. It deserved better promos though.

Back