Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

The Invisible Man - 6/10

Thrilled by the sudden sounds in the peace. However, the first half is good to present the horror and the rest is just not creative at all. No surprise and no fear.

Parasite - 7.5 / 10 - I will say it us hyped for sure but definitely a one time watch. I saw it on prime in Hindi.
MIB International - 2/10 - Worst of the series but the 2 points are because I watched Hindi dubbed version on prime and we all know hindi dubbing is usually pretty funny in hollywood movies.

Memories of Murder [2003] Korean movie.
10/10.

Based on true events/murders that happened in 80/90s. Killer was finally caught in Nov last year! Very hard hitting.

Last edited:
(Korean movie) Oldboy 8/10. It progresses a little slow but I can bet you'll be left shocked in the end. The movie was definitely worth a watch.
Post automatically merged:

Another noteworthy mention would be The Hunt (2013) (Jagten). One of the most unsettling movies I've seen in a very long time
Also, Knives Out, if you're simply looking for a good ol' whodunnit movie.

Last edited:
(Korean movie) Oldboy 8/10. It progresses a little slow but I can bet you'll be left shocked in the end. The movie was definitely worth a watch.

Bollywood ripped it off btw

5Em4je9.jpg

WAR 7/10
One time watch but the actions are awesome and story and plotting was good esp. about Tigers character.
Few songs were forcefully put with no link to the situations (typical bollywood).
Vaanis character was boring and wasted.

The Invisible Man - Good one time watch.
Parasite - Overrated for sure. But, can be watched once.
Memories Of Murder (2003) Korean - Excellent. Don't Miss kinda stuff.
Oldboy (2003) Korean - Must Watch.
The Hunt aka Jagten (2013) - Dark, Unsetlling. Slow Burner. Don't Miss kinda stuff. Your heart go outs for Michelson and you fell like slapping a couple of character. The girl is Superb.
The Knives Out - Vastly overrated. No real suspense or twist. Predictable. Craig is occasionally and mildly amusing.
I saw the Devil (2010) Korean - Don't Miss kinda stuff.
The wailing (2016) Korean - Must Watch. Cringing. Creeps you out.
Spartacus (1960) - A Kubrick Classic. Must Watch. Laurence Olivier delivers a worthy performance.
Eyes Wide Shut 1999 - Much bashed but, a truly Kubrick. Watch with open mind.
Paths of Glory 1657 - Again a Kubrick classic. Great war drama. Again Greek tragedy like script.
Birds of Prey - Strictly for Margot Robbie. You won't get bored though.

Also, Talking of Korean, The Good, the Bad, the Weird (2008) - Rollicking Korean take on The Good, the Bad and the ugly. Tremendous background score to boot.

Guns Akimbo -2 /10

A crappy mishmash of Ready Player One and Death Race.

Le Samourai -9/10

A hauntingly beautiful crime thriller with an Apple-esque sense of minimalism with incredible coherence across the direction, acting and plot.

I usually feel dumb and uncultured after I see most French movies, understand very little and read up on the subtle things I didn't understand but now I know why this is considered a masterpiece.

I first came to know about this movie from a review of "A Bittersweet Life" which is another awesome Korean movie and it was ripped off in some Bollywood movie with Imraan Hashmi.

Wow
Memories of Murder [2003] Korean movie.
10/10.

Based on true events/murders that happened in 80/90s. Killer was finally caught in Nov last year! Very hard hitting.
Wow!! The killer got caught!! Watched the movie years ago, great movie..

seeking for a friend for the end of the world- Don't know how to rate such a strange movie in this strange time.
Watched it over traveling miles and miles of empty highways.

Last edited:
Back