Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Tumbbad - Watched it once again. Such a good movie. Bollywood should churn out movies like this once in a while. The dark environment and excellent details portrayed from the year 1918 to 1945 is unbelievable.

Falling Down (1993) - Michael Douglas at his best. Even after more than 25 years this movie still stands out. Everyone of us would have sometime been in Douglas character.
Tumbbad is the original, no south or Hollywood copy, purely desi concept and well scripted and showcased, superb story and something different from the usual church, spirit, haunted houses an crap shit...
Post automatically merged:

Thappad
1/10. Psycho crap!

Last edited:
Tumbbad is the original, no south or Hollywood copy, purely desi concept and well scripted and showcased, superb story and something different from the usual church, spirit, haunted houses an crap shit...

Thappad
1/10. Psycho crap!

Could you expand on it? While I do feel that they dragged it for too long (and some bits seemed exaggerated), it tried to initiate a good conversation about how people are supposed to be treated.

Tumbbad - Watched it once again. Such a good movie. Bollywood should churn out movies like this once in a while. The dark environment and excellent details portrayed from the year 1918 to 1945 is unbelievable.

Falling Down (1993) - Michael Douglas at his best. Even after more than 25 years this movie still stands out. Everyone of us would have sometime been in Douglas character.

Tumbbad - One of the finest to come out of Bollywood.

The Raid: Redemption (2011) One of the best action movies you would see.

Watched the part two as well. It's good too.

I watched a bootleg copy of The Raid Redemption back when it came out and the subtitles were utterly horrible.

Check this out if you want a good laugh.

Crazy Subs!

Last edited:
Could you expand on it? While I do feel that they dragged it for too long (and some bits seemed exaggerated), it tried to initiate a good conversation about how people are supposed to be treated.
Well not everyone and every situation is as favorable as some captain cool. And if one slap would end into divorce well then 80% world would had gone single ready to mingle without any second thoughts of marriage in future.
I didnt watched the movie fully but my wife, sister and her friend did and this is their reaction..

Guys please suggest me list for best english movies of 2020 released that you have watched

Theatres have remained shut for months and nothing impressive was released in the first 2 months of the year either.
I was only looking forward to two movies this year Tenet & Dune, no idea if we'll get to watch it on the big screen anytime soon.

Theatres have remained shut for months and nothing impressive was released in the first 2 months of the year either.
I was only looking forward to two movies this year Tenet & Dune, no idea if we'll get to watch it on the big screen anytime soon.

Fingers crossed for Tenet. Looking at the Dune cast etc. i have a feeling it's gonna be crap like the point break remake for example.

Fingers crossed for Tenet. Looking at the Dune cast etc. i have a feeling it's gonna be crap like the point break remake for example.

It's being directed by the guy who did Arrival, Sicario, Prisoners and most importantly Blade Runner 2049 which I think was a great sequel so it won't be a stinker for sure.

Aah, i was wondering who Villeneuve is. 2049 was a perfect modern-era sci-fi remake of a classic. It felt like an oldie but updated. Absolutely loved it. Arrival, i hated the screenplay but the execution was pretty much flawless. Sicario (even part 2) was one of my fav movies. So thanks for getting my hopes up again! ;)

Also loved Enemy. Prisoners i fell asleep in the theatre !

Shakuntala Devi - 6/10
One time watch. Mostly the usual family drama though this this is a tussle between mom and daughter for their dad.
First half was good eps. when then frenchman helped her to reach the heights.

7500 - 1/5
It is on amazon prime. Didn't like at all.
I would rate it more towards the middle. Probably a 3. The scene of the entire movie being within the cockpit made it eerie and it felt almost claustrophobic while watching it. I think that's definitely what the director wanted to achieve. Not the usual hero-pilot/passenger-who-can-trick-and-beat-the-bad-guys BS that you come to expect in movies like these.

Wasp network
Slow as snail, couldnt bloody bear it, had to leave in between.
Before that had watched coldest game, fine work loved it.

Keeping fingers crossed for Tenet which has been pushed to 2021
Thinking about RED NOTICE from Netflix, will be coming in November.

It hasn't been pushed back, It has already been released in a lot of countries.

I think he means India. Lock/unlock, no one really knows what to do. Malls are open, but theatres look unlikely. The govt. has issued an official statement saying WFH till 31st december. So you can expect things to be dead till then. And you wont believe the number of people who think that come 2021, things would get better, like the virus knows what happy new year means...

Even if he means India who's going to wait until 2021 to watch it ? certainly not me.
Anyways reviews seem to state that the movie is confusing af in the first watch but brilliant the second time, so maybe I'll dl the screener and wait for it to hit theatres to watch it the second time.

I usually wait for blu-ray rips, because that helps me stagger downloads and watches, and maintain sanity, but this one i think ima do the web-rip asap. no more theatres for me. annoying crowd, english subs, overpriced snacks...

Back