Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

neomustdie said:
getting ti right now.. gonna watch.. if it lives up to even third of AP1 or AP2 then time well spent.. else its a goner...
regards neo

watched it.. not that interesting... okiesh movie.. good in some parts...

although the cheerleader was photogenic... loved her...

will give this one 6 / 10

regards
neo

drag me to hell 8/10 .. man its been a long time since ive seen a good horror flick that is somewhat genuinely scary and creepy and funny at the same time :p

UP! 9/10 absolutely brilliant movie SIMPLY loved it ...

" Kingdom of Heaven" ..The battle scenes are excellent and the armies look historically realistic to me..the action is cool, immensely intense and wid good camera work... the music is great, choreography is commendable and cinematogrphy with editing are both impressive...& ofcourse liked the actress..:p

7.5/10

^^^ wtf, De Dhana Dhan is that crap? was planning for family movie plan. Lol also heard from a friend that Kat's rain song is also deleted for DVD sales.. btw, that song is a copy of Mohra's Tip Tip barsa paani.. same yellow saree and all.. But this song is not evel closer to tip tip barsa song.. that song was and is HOT and so was Raveena in that!

9 : 8/10

Seriously good movie... although the plot left lot of loose ends and the fact that it was based on somewhat shaky grounds. You can even call the main concept sort of bizarre... but overall the movie was well made, with really nice voice acting and animation. It reminded me lot of other movies, which I believe the film makers have deliberately made subtle references to (such as Matrix, The Last Mimzy and Harry Potter etc.)... avid movie watchers will know what I mean here. :)

One of the best part I liked about it was that it's an animated movie that isn't really aimed for kids only, it was dark, it was spooky in parts and the action was fairly intense. Worth a watch.

:lol: cant agree more... i stopped watching hindi movies since a long time... i only watch if the reviews / friend really push me..

neomustdie said:
de dana dhan - 2/10

not a single genuine funny moment... grow up guys.. dont spend crores for something you can make for free coz its crap..

Back