Razer Pro|Toneâ„¢ m250 Street-Style Clip Earphones (White & Black)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 4 pieces in stock (2 white and 2 black)

48582341fz6.jpg

Price = Rs. 850 + shipping
Shipping
Mumbai = Rs. 50
Elsewhere = Rs. 80

Product Description
Rich, full bodied sound enhanced by ProBassâ„¢ Technology. Ergonomic ear-hugging sound. Lightweight for listeners on the move. Flexible rubber coated ear clips for firm grip. Ear pads house in sleek metallic finish. Deeply enhanced bass specifically engineered for digital players. Providing greater sound output and a more accurate music reproduction. Custom-designed carrying case with jet-enabled travel adaptor.

ProTone m250 Street-Style Clip Earphones. Rubber-coated clip arms combine with high quality metal casings for an aerodynamic secure fit. Ultimate in style comfort and portability. Solid clips ensure a firm grip during active usage. With light and compact construction the sleek metal discs cling effortlessly to the curvature of the ears. Powered by Razers own ProBass Technology. protone m250 send out deeply enhanced bass specifically engineered for digital players. Providing greater sound output and a more accurate music reproduction. Noise isolation is further maximized through ergonomic design. Custom-designed carrying case. Includes a jet-set adaptor for air travel providing total convenience in storage and portability.

Product Features

· Rubber-coated clip arms combine with high quality metal casings for an aerodynamic secure fit

· Ultimate in style, comfort & portability. Solid clips ensure a firm grip during active usage

· With light & compact construction, the sleek metal discs cling effortlessly to the curvature of the ears

· Powered by Razer’s own ProBass™ Technology

· protone™ m250 send out deeply enhanced bass specifically engineered for digital players

· Providing greater sound output and a more accurate music reproduction

· Noise isolation is further maximized through ergonomic design

· Custom-designed carrying case

· Includes a jet-set adaptor for air travel providing total convenience in storage and portability

Technical Specifications
  • Frequency Response: 50 ~ 20,000Hz
  • Dynamic Transducer
  • Impedance: 32 ohms
  • Max Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 105dB
  • Cable Length: 1.15/ 3.77ft
  • 3.5mm connector plug
  • Max Power Rating 50mW
  • Weight 38g (with cable)

GO ORDERS
1. Edrill - Black
2. ultimabasher - White
3. burnz - White
4. Funky - Black
Ordering information
Confirm your order in this thread, then send me a PM with the following information. You will receive a reply to your PM along with the payment Information
  • Full Name
  • Shipping Address with Landmark
  • Contact No. (Mobile No. preferred)
  • Email address
Order Processing
Orders will be processed in priority of payment received and not on the basis of confirmation on thread/PM.
No Holding/Blocking of orders.

Payment Options
  • Credit Card
  • Online Bank Transfer using ICICI, HDFC, Citibank, HSBC or SBI A/C's
  • Cash or Cheque Deposit in any SBI Branch near you.
  • Cash on Delivery option within Mumbai is available.
Shipping
Orders are shipped out the same day (normal business hours) as the payment is received and the courier tracking # will be sent to you via PM.

Warranty Information
Only DOA warranty applies i.e. if the product reaches you and is broken or is faulty, you have to notify the same within 3 days of receipt of the product and you will be sent a replacement or provided with a refund if the replacement is not available.

ultimabasher said:
ill take one white please :)

these are new ones naa :huh:

i am in for one white even if its now new :p

yes, they are new ones...seal packed and unopened. I don't deal in second hand / used products at all.

i am happy i was one happy happy happy customer

received em today

they rock head on

real comfort

awesome sound

real good for those who have probs with those buds going all the way in their ears

bless u KMD i am so happy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back